Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result (837 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by steveneche(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Help Needed

I have this constant cattarh that doesn't go, so I divided to go to a nearby chemist to complain.

On getting there, she recommended a
I do a test, she collected my blood samples, took it to lab and brought this result the following day.

My confusion is, she recommending placing me on treatment.
According to her, I will take 2 drip, 3 injection and an antibacterial drug after treatment

Since I was born, I have never taken drip before, I don't want to start now

Pls doctors in the house, does the test results in the pictures below require 2drip and three injection?
I need advice

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by xpressionx(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Drink better hot cowtail pepper soup and thank me later.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by Mixedfruit: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
steveneche:
Help Needed

I have this constant cattarh that doesn't go, so I divided to go to a nearby chemist to complain.

I do a test, she collected my blood samples, took it to lab and brought this result the following day.

According to her, I will take 2 drip, 3 injection and an antibacterial drug after treatment

Pls doctors in the house, does the test results in the pictures below require 2drip and three injection?
I need advice
Just look@yourself you divided to go into a nearby chemist
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by ojun50(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2021
We native doctor are on strike
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by steveneche(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Just look@yourself you divided to go into a nearby chemist

Yes
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2021
steveneche:
Help Needed

I need advice

You have malaria and it's high
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by choxcity: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
THIS MIGHT JUST BE SOMEONE'S LAST HOPE.
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Interprete This Test Result by steveneche(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

You have malaria and it's high

Wow

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? / Fumigation And Pest Control / Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.