Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates (35622 Views)

Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Nazgul45(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bomboclaat, rumpled as the schools administration is,if you're not from medical college(core medicine) or the faculty of law there is just no way you're getting hold of your certificate the same year or a year after you graduate, it took me 2½ years to get mobilized for nysc after petitioning my HOD and faculty to the VC before I and the entirety of my set were released to go for the supposed nysc program...so I'm.not surprised to see 42k uncollected certificates, some of these people have moved on with their lives and forgotten about the degree due to the level of frustration the university puts on almost every student. This is bad
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by searchhussein(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who certificate epp?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Gbagbuo247: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wetin them waan use aam do grin
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by joyousever(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
I graduated from Unical and I never paid any money to collect my result! I collected it a few days prior to my NYSC exercise. So I don't know about other schools. Those of you claiming you paid heavily to collect yours, have you checked whether you were owing school fees/ charges? No responsible University will charge you for your certificate collection, except perhaps on the condition that it's been with them for ages, therefore, it may attract a token of Surcharge.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by amehjoey: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I graduated from this same school in 2011, though I have my certificate but I have never used it for once because I learnt interior finishing and that is what I'm still doing till date to the glory of God so na who certificate epp?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Gemineye: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Useless school

Spits* angry
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by calcal: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2021
The certificate should be online, anytime needed, one can log in and print it.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by agbosimeon(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Country where there are jobs, who will care to obtained certificate.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by agbosimeon(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Country where there are
No j[color=#000099][/color]obs, who will care to obtained certificate.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by tolijascro(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2021
beaversticks:

Just recent... class of '17. And you

Class of 16....business administration....served in onitsha anambra state wat about you?
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Lamanii22(f): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Patrictemmy:

What's your discipline?

English language... Although I attend an open university and I'm in my third year.....

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by beaversticks(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
tolijascro:

Class of 16....business administration....served in onitsha anambra state wat about you?

Served at aba.. still at aba. Since 2018
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by LightUpWithKemi: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
tianshie:

The link doesn't work. Fix it.

Thanks for your feedback. It's working, kindly recheck.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by peachesandroses(f): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
thundafire:
transcript na another issues oh,I refused to travel because dey wouldn't do it,so I decided going to their office everyday till it was prepared and sent after 1month

If you got it after 1 month that means you followed them bumper to bumper! grin
And to get it that fast, their palms must have been greased with some cheedars.
Re: UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates by Venekconsultt: 1:57pm On Mar 25
In need of Unical transcript?
Are you currently undergoing legalization and you need verification of your Unical documents/certificate with federal ministry of education,Abuja for legalization?
Contact/WhatsApp: 09066822919

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.