Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

.net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders (670 Views)

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! / Morfik: For Developing Ajax Web Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders by dotzok: 9:12pm On May 08, 2011
I have used Ajax extenders in the past and there wasnt issues. Now Im trying to use it again but I have big problems (small to you guys).

I have my Ajaxtoolkit tab already in my Vs 2008 toolbox but I cant apply d extender to any control e.g. Button. Ordinarily I should have an arrow that leads me to "Add Smart Tag" but the arrow isnt showing and each time I right-click to "Show Smart tag", the option is always disabled.

Please what do I need to do.

I'll be sooo grateful to get a fix here cos ive wandered in several forums including asp.net, m,icrosoft.com, msdn etc.

Regards
Re: .net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders by paule: 8:07am On May 10, 2011
Download and install ASPNETAJAXVS2008.msi. Open your new web site/application as AJAX TEMPLATE. Good luck
Re: .net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders by dotzok: 4:19pm On May 10, 2011
Paule Thanks, Im going to try that. thank you
Re: .net Guys, Pls Help Me With Ajax Extenders by javabeasns: 5:17pm On May 10, 2011
Did you recently update visual studio 2008. That might be a cause. Also be sure that the ajax control toolkit is properly installed in the GAC.
If the problem persist after this, let me know.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House / Great Nigeria Programming Tutorial Blog In Town / Facebook Allows You Save Your Links To Read Later Read More At Http://www.yomi.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.