Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Met The Love Of My Life At 27 While She's 75 Years Old -man Says As He Shares - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Met The Love Of My Life At 27 While She's 75 Years Old -man Says As He Shares (292 Views)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met The Love Of My Life At 27 While She's 75 Years Old -man Says As He Shares by Joncok: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2021
A man who goes by the name Reggie on a social application known as tick-tock shared a video of him and his lover. What really got people amazed wasn't just about sharing the video since it's normal, but the caption he gave while sharing the video.

SEE MORE

Re: I Met The Love Of My Life At 27 While She's 75 Years Old -man Says As He Shares by lilvicky68(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2021
You must be a lover of money..

(1) (Reply)

Pere And Beatrice Spotted Kissing Passionately / Am I The Father? / 2007/2008 Foreign Used Grey On Black Lexus IS250 Basic Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.