Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta (79548 Views)

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by manuel100(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Africans will still in their large number worship in the church and be calling the new wife Mummy in the Lord

Africans and fake pastors are 5/6 calling them sweet names i hate it when ever my says we shud go to dunamis ehh.....am a true catholicant smiley

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by compton11(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Authoreety:
Can you imagine what this people have turned this calling into?
nigga which calling?

Ain't nobody call anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Realhommie(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
terrezo2002:
Whenever a person says he is a prophet, look at him very well
I swear...

This guy man na big scam btw.. He dey kpansh my neighbor wife for my former area 2-3 years ago. Na so he dey carry that one travel up and down too, coming to pick her up and drop her off at odd hours. Funny thing is that this was a decent woman, married with 4 kids going about her normal biz until this he-goat of a prophet came her way then everything changed. Suddenly she began dressing like these slay queens, toning her skin and other nonsense, I knew something wasn't right.. Unfortunately, her hubby no dey work for town so he isn't always around and that gave her room to misbehave.

Even her only daughter who is still in her teens don enter the line. Very sad.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
A lot of Christians have been wondering why we have all the suffering and strife in our lives as Christians in Nigeria.

The answer is, a lot of our Christian leaders and followers don't follow the words and principles of Jesus. They follow social distinction, sex, beauty, pride, hate, and lust.

In other words, we have a lot of Achans in the house.

We have a pastor who threw his wife out of the house because 1) he was sleeping with his mistress 2) he was also wanting a male child...more than wanting God.

A man who calls himself a pastor and lives like the world,...and...o

And now we have an adulterer and an adulteress in the house of God prophesying and preaching...and no one can talk to them, because they are after all the bosses. No supervision, no one to hold them to account, nada.

Well, someday, if they don't repent, they would regret it. God is not mocked.

I mean, what is the use of Christianity if we cannot live up to its tennets? What is the effing use? It isn't that Jesus came down and said that adultery is now OK ? I mean if we cannot follow simple instructions, then will God hear our prayers about Nigeria, or anything we want? ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by arimahoseloka(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
..... and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Woe betide a man who feels Godliness is a means to financial gain, By their fruits you shall know them.

Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.
(phillipians 3:19)

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Juliusmomoh: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
malvisguy212:
perhaps you focus on the messenger instead of the message, this shouldn't have change your belief, this smart devil called themselves men of God are thieves..... indeed scripture say judgment begin in the house of God.
I always tell people " follow those that knows the way"... You can't tell me to focus on the message and ignore the messager na.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by NightFood: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmm, omo things dey happen o
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mindlog:

He "settled" her with a branch, just like Oga Cele settles his nwa boyi. cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
All I can do is laugh!
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by searchhussein(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
The only pastor I know is late TB Joshua. others are Yahoo men

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
One of the reason why i become a freethinker even while going to church..
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
One of the reason why i become a freethinker even while going to church..

Because of a 'Pastor's attitude?

Were you serving a Pastor or God?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nothing wey we no go see for this year country
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beancounter93:
A lot of Christians have been wondering why we have all the suffering and strife in our lives as Christians in Nigeria.

The answer is, a lot of our Christian leaders and followers don't follow the words and principles of Jesus. They follow social distinction, sex, beauty, pride, hate, and lust.

In other words, we have a lot of Achans in the house.

We have a pastor who threw his wife out of the house because 1) he was sleeping with his mistress 2) he was also wanting a male child...more than wanting God.

A man who calls himself a pastor and lives like the world,...and...o

And now we have an adulterer and an adulteress in the house of God prophesying and preaching...and no one can talk to them, because they are after all the bosses. No supervision, no one to hold them to account, nada.

Well, someday, if they don't repent, they would regret it. God is not mocked.

I mean, what is the use of Christianity if we cannot live up to its tennets? What is the effing use? It isn't that Jesus came down and said that adultery is now OK ? I mean if we cannot follow simple instructions, then will God hear our prayers about Nigeria, or anything we want? ?
1. Jesus Christ was clear that none of His followers should set themselves up as leaders over anyone who belongs in His flock. He warned that God alone is Leader, Head, Master, Teacher. Shepherd, Helper etc., over each and everyone who belongs to Him. undecided

So why do you put your faith and trust in those who usurp God's place over you? undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
ExAngel007:
I have seen these things happen everytime.

Why is it pastors and their choir mistresses/members always have illicit affairs

Same reason you have Oga & PA, Oga & secretary etc.

The fact that a Pastor (role) is a gentle, listening, encouraging, understanding, advising, selfless, tolerant, loving, passionate, protective, providing personality is an icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by bluefilm: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
End time Pastor
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ was clear that none of His followers should set themselves up as leaders over anyone who belongs in His flock. He warned that God alone is Leader, Head, Master, Teacher. Shepherd, Helper etc., over each and everyone who belongs to Him. undecided

So why do you put your faith and trust in those who usurp God's place over you? undecided

Am not putting my faith in any pastor.(and I don't myself)

Just wondering why some Christians in general and pastors in particular cannot follow the word of God...like this pastor.

You call yourself a pastor, and you cannot follow basic teachings of the bible on marriage for overseers./sheperds.

Then again, I'm not perfect either. Still, you cannot teach that Jesus spoke against infidelity, and be practicing infidelity on the side. You might as well say that Jesus was just a figment of the imagination of a few deluded Jews who never really existed...and who was based on some ancient pagan cults to control the population, or something.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
bukatyne:

You serve a pastor when you set him as leader/authority, teacher, Head/Master, or even shepherd over you. undecided

Jesus Christ warned all those who belong to Him, commanding that none of them occupy any role above the others. He declare that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd, Leader/authority, Father, Head/Master, Helper etc., over each and everyone who belongs to Him. undecided

By worshiping at the whims of Mogs, you set them in place that should have been occupied by God Himself in your lives. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Tomilola360: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Lords work must spread.

Nice one pastor
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beancounter93:

Am not putting my faith in any pastor.(and I don't myself)

Just wondering why some Christians in general and pastors in particular cannot follow the word of God...like this pastor.

You call yourself a pastor, and you cannot follow basic teachings of the bible on marriage for overseers./sheperds.

Then again, I'm not perfect either. Still, you cannot teach that Jesus spoke against infidelity, and be practicing infidelity on the side. You might as well say that Jesus was just a figment of the imagination of a few deluded Jews who never really existed...and who was based on some ancient pagan cults to control the population, or something.
Pastors are against God's command to His own followers and as Jesus Christ rightly said, "A bad tree cannot produce good fruits...". They can try all they want to but they can't achieve the impossible. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pastors are against God's command to His own followers and as Jesus Christ rightly said, "A bad tree cannot produce good fruits...". They can try all they want to but they can't achieve the impossible. undecided

That's another discussion

For now my point is, Christians should at least learn to live by the bible.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beancounter93:

That's another discussion

For now my point is, Christians should at least learn to live by the bible.
Jesus Christ said instead we are to live by the Words out of God's mouth, not the Bible. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by heykims(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:
The Bible does not support divorcing, if I'm correct. Obviously a fake pastor
Oyakhilome, Okotie are fake right?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Frenzy01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
This people don turn the work of God to something else. Amazing angry

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
I only blame those people that have refused to use their heads but sheepishly continue to follow these conmen called pastors.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by kenlolly75: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
End time church/miracle.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by angelfallz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good question

bukatyne:

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kamachicho(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Nawa. When you put it like that. lipsrsealed

Badt girl grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Buliwyf: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
marveangel:
I'm not one to judge but how is an adulterer/fornicator performing miracles? on whose anointing? This is why this whole Christianity thing annoys me, and some people in that church will tell you "it's Grace".

I would have said on the last day, but wo side I no even believe all those last days gist.

The miracles are all fake, exaggerations and paid actors.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Oweku: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
True but these people place themselves somewhere between angels and God so they shouldn't be fvcking up like the rest of us.

Not just fvcking up but fvcking up with pride.

Many of them were not called sha, I am serious about it. I know someone that only remembers his call history when he's out of job. He will be carrying Bible upandan, praying for people, doing house to house evangelism, in the end he will be given something.

Once he lands a better job, he will drop the Bible and focus on his job grin

LWKMD... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
True but these people place themselves somewhere between angels and God so they shouldn't be fvcking up like the rest of us.

Not just fvcking up but fvcking up with pride.

Many of them were not called sha, I am serious about it. I know someone that only remembers his call history when he's out of job. He will be carrying Bible upandan, praying for people, doing house to house evangelism, in the end he will be given something.

Once he lands a better job, he will drop the Bible and focus on his job grin
No one is called by God to become pastor over His flock...all of those who claim they are are liars and deceivers, the false teachers and prophets that Jesus Christ warned us all to beware of. Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 & John 10 vs 7 - 16
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by McKayConcept(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Knowledge is key to every areas of life. Join our online seminar and learn how you too (just like I did) can start your own importation Business with as low as 5k... This is real. It worked for me.
What you will learn, how to;
1. Import hair and wigs from India and Malaysia
2. Import Shoes, clothes and fashion accessories from Turkey and Italy
3. Import Phones, Laptops and other gadgets from USA and Uk
4. Import any items)Product from China
5. Get companies contact and buy from them directly with agents.
6. Get customers, market your products & Manage your business

Chat: 09032335253

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.