Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta (79544 Views)

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Lukebryan2sure: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dem expose themselves before this man does

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by walkingshadow911: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

What you did was wrong. You knew she was going to led the praise & worship & you still led her into fornication

i wasn't even aware my own girl was their choir leader o. from my bed to her night virgin invitation. when she grab the mic i was so shocked. their pastor said it was her best performance ever and the anothing was massive. Is God not wonderful grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by victorazy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
marveangel:
Ne decieving yourself. Jesus would have been a fornicator na

Sorry! Jesus is part of God (The Word) .... He is full of Holy spirit.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by victorazy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
walkingshadow911:

the lies you sells yourselves and your sheeples who dont read the bible.
Can we continue in sin that grace may abound, God forbid Rom 6vs1-2

continue fooling people na

Two things are here 1. Either your daft or you don't comprehend.

Did you even understand my context?
Did I tell you to continue sin?

Your just quoting verse you don't understand.

Go to church bro! grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by jaszplus12(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
marveangel:
I'm not one to judge but how is an adulterer/fornicator performing miracles? on whose anointing? This is why this whole Christianity thing annoys me, and some people in that church will tell you "it's Grace".

I would have said on the last day, but wo side I no even believe all those last days gist.
Hear what Jesus said: not everyone that calls me Lord shall inherit the kingdom of my father... Except those that do the will of my father. Many will say onto me ON THAT DAY, we performed miracles... etc in your name, but I will say to them... DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY... Matt 7:21 to 24...
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Bigseven(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sirfrederick:
Wahala be like ....
be like 69. Anyhow you turn it is 69
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Jbuki: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
So many things are happening,that is why personal encounter with Christ is the best way to avoid the snare of the Fowler who tag themselves Man of God. Accept Jesus today,,confess your sins and forsake them,create a personal relationship with the holy ghost and you will have all round rest.
Jesus loves you
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by aswani(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
I can't apologise enough to all my Waffi, Saffiv and Ughelli peeps but as soon as I saw the topic I was certain it happened in that axis

Pastors from other places do things codedly, the ones from Delta South no send at all.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Handsum64: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pastors are scumbags
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Johnkay225: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Which kind of stupid pastor are we talking about? The man is no Pastor. Just a man who opened a business centre in the name of Church.. Disgrace to the name Pastor...
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by segun82(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
And some people will still attend the church, even the slut’s branch in Ughelli will still have members.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by tsmat(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:
Pastor Divorces Wife, Marries Choir Mistress And Opens New Church Branch For Her In Delta

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/pastor-divorces-wife-marries-choir-mistress-and-opens-new-church-branch-her-delta

"They are very close and always travel together which made people to not suspect them at first"

Potopoto journalism leleyi.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by olibeans: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Welcome to black Africa
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by abidem4real: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:
Pastor Divorces Wife, Marries Choir Mistress And Opens New Church Branch For Her In Delta

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/pastor-divorces-wife-marries-choir-mistress-and-opens-new-church-branch-her-delta
Can you imagine! Christianity has been monetized. Churches have been turned to business centres that you can open anytime and anywhere of your choice. Na wa ooo
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Jayrow08: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by macAB: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:
[b]Pastor Divorces Wife, Marries Choir Mistress And Opens New Church Branch For Her In Delta[/b]RELIGION AND HYPOCRISY NA 5&6. NA DIER BRAIN WASHED FANS WE DEY PITY

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by KayB: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
na business now,after all they are all hypocrites
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God judged these things 2000 years ago when He gave us His New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. Even Jesus Christ who warned us against judging by any measure that is of this world - Man's standards and laws - commanded instead that we judge righteous judgement and this only by the standard set by God Himself - Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of God in the Kingdom of God - this the same Law that we are all judge byundecided

What God is going to judge on judgement day is not sins - adultery or hypocrisy - no, He will judge instead the works of those who belong to Him. undecided
Short it bro. How many of you are following the new convenant, what does 1st Corinthians 13:34 say, do you uphold that or you find ways to avoid it?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

Short it bro. How many of you are following the new convenant?
Does it matter how many are following the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ ? undecided

Remember, this is the same Jesus Christ who made it clear that only a few find their way through the Narrow gate, while the vast majority will instead find their way through the Broad Gate that leads to destruction. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by wonderr(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
some pastors no even see God's flashing at all and they go dey say na God call them
nonsense upon ingredient
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does it matter how many are following the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ ? undecided

Remember, this is the same Jesus Christ who made it clear that only a few find their way through the Narrow gate, while the vast majority will instead find their way through the Broad Gate that leads to destruction. undecided
Are you following 1st Corinthians 13:34? Answer me on this.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:
Are you following 1st Corinthians 13:34. Answer me on the above
Nope.. Jesus Christ is the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God and His Word is the Truth - teachings and commandments of God which I follow instead.! undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope.. Jesus Christ is the Law ! undecided
So 1st Corinthians is not part of the new convenant?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

So 1st Corinthians is not part of the new convenant?
Was 1 Corinthians spoken to you by Jesus Christ Himself? undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Benrosaria(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:

And this ones will say there is god. These blind ones are fooling their god on a daily, cause their god can’t do nothing. LoL
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by mrkings84(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
The way fake prophets are rising a... It's like the world is ending today today

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Drone95(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
kenodrill:

What is toto shocked
Newly listed cryptocurrency kiss
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Enecleb20(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Imagine!
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Stanleyq: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
And people still dey attend dat business called church?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Lawsimon(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:
The Bible does not support divorcing, if I'm correct. Obviously a fake pastor

By their fruits yea shall know them, says the Bible. From this fruit, one can know the source/vine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.