Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta (79546 Views)

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Authoreety:
Can you imagine what this people have turned this calling into?
And where did you read that a man that is call shall not divorce when the need arise?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Gjmff: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Really
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by ukpahu(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
It is finish prepare your load jesus is coming soon
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Egbon Kondo, they are first 'men', before they are 'men of God', so they will naturally fvck up like the average man. It is no excuse for adultery though.
when you attain certain level despite wanting to use " we are all human" as an excuse, being found wanting of certain habit or behavior is an insult to that position you hold. A man that has put himself in such a position should have attained certain level of discipline and self control.

Same way it will be abnormal to see a 30 year old man crawling , eating sand and blabbing like a baby ,so also it is abnormal to see people who claim to be holy spirit filled easily doing things that even a morally bankrupt person would consider wrong.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by malvisguy212: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I always tell people " follow those that knows the way"... You can't tell me to focus on the message and ignore the messager na.
to seat on the fence is a maverlose possition , there you can watch how life pass you by.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

And where did you read that a man that is call shall not divorce when the need arise?
According to Jesus Christ, any person who divorces for any reason other than fornication causes his ex to commit adultery and those who cause others to sin are themselves against God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by backT(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
urchcoded:
Lol... Like seriously, I mean for real, the rate pastors fvck choir members and choir mistresses eeeh... If you've ever been a music director or church keyboardist, you'll understand what I'm saying. Those choir girls are a special breed. I had a one nyt stuff with One of my alto singers back in school days after Saturday rehearsals, she was supposed to lead worship the next day being Sunday. I'm on my keyboard and she says lift up those holy hands, wetin concern me. She still delivered tho. Everywhere burst, people speaking in tongues and half of the congregation were on their knees and the spirit moved heavily. Almost like nothing happened.
Egbon, you bad. All these things, no concern you? Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Mayeldah(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Is it Praise or Helen that now prophesies and sell anointing water in her broanch of the Church?

Op and the persons involved are all confused.

Fear Nigerian Pastors, most are con men

BTW I am Christian, don't quote me cause I have headache.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I always tell people " follow those that knows the way"... You can't tell me to focus on the message and ignore the messager na.
And how do you know those who know the way? undecided

God declared a curse on anyone who put his trust in another man, and make flesh and blood their strength - Jeremiah 17 vs 5. By following those you believe know the way, you put your trust in them and their way, this against God. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, any person who divorces for any reason other than fornication causes his ex to commit adultery and those who cause others to sin are themselves against God. undecided
So have you ask the man why he chose to divorce his wife?
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by jacduke(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
End time pastors everywhere. God help us.

Anyway, wetin concern me, make I face my business..... Construction Equipment for lease

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

So have you ask the man why he chose to divorce his wife?
Does my asking him his reason change what Jesus Christ declared to us? undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does my asking him his reason change what Jesus Christ declared to us? undecided
Yes because until you hear from him, you don't have right to think what he has done is wrong.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by orlaglobal234: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
He gave her her own share of property na
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by almarthins(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
dre11:
Pastor Divorces Wife, Marries Choir Mistress And Opens New Church Branch For Her In Delta

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/pastor-divorces-wife-marries-choir-mistress-and-opens-new-church-branch-her-delta

Nawao !
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

Yes because until you hear from him, you don't have right to think what he has done is wrong.

Well, let's think about it a different way. If I come out believing that this man did nothing wrong after listening to him - not realizing I had been lied to by him - am I right in my conclusion then? undecided

Ofcourse not! So, instead I chose to assert the truth of Jesus Christ in this. Whatever this man's story, the Truth of Jesus Christ stands. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
He didn't open church for her but another business center..

Authoreety:
Can you imagine what this people have turned this calling into?
Nobody called them, na unemployment and greed make most of dem go open church.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by TheMostComplex1: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
urchcoded:
Lol... Like seriously, I mean for real, the rate pastors fvck choir members and choir mistresses eeeh... If you've ever been a music director or church keyboardist, you'll understand what I'm saying. Those choir girls are a special breed. I had a one nyt stuff with One of my alto singers back in school days after Saturday rehearsals, she was supposed to lead worship the next day being Sunday. I'm on my keyboard and she says lift up those holy hands, wetin concern me. She still delivered tho. Everywhere burst, people speaking in tongues and half of the congregation were on their knees and the spirit moved heavily. Almost like nothing happened.

What you did was wrong. You knew she was going to led the praise & worship & you still led her into fornication
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by sterlingD(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
I do not understand the kind of permanent site that this man's ministry is moving to
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Tjjones: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Am nt surprise! This new generation churches are making mockering of God,full of fake pastors,and fake worshipper. Making merchandise of d people of God. Jst imagined condenmable sins being commited in d alter of God. Truly God is really mercy. Thank God,man non be God....#getridoffakepastors
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by avrilwisedata: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Church business in another dimension
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by alizma: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Well, let's think about it a different way. If I come out believing that this man did nothing wrong after listening to him - not realizing I had been lied to by him - am I right in my conclusion then? undecided

Ofcourse not! So, instead I chose to assert the truth of Jesus Christ in this. Whatever this man's story, the Truth of Jesus Christ stands. undecided
Ok, the man after God's heart has not been replaced by anyone and we know how many wives he has. There some things I leave for individuals to handle with God on judgement day and marriage issue is one of them.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Burstit(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
urchcoded:
Guy you funny sha
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by habsman(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Wonders shall never
my bro,wonders has just began.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

Ok, the man after God's heart has not been replaced by anyone and we know how many wives he has. There some things I leave for individuals to handle with God on judgement day and marriage issue is one of them.
God judged these things 2000 years ago when He gave us His New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. Even Jesus Christ who warned us against judging by any measure that is of this world - Man's standards and laws - commanded instead that we judge righteous judgement and this only by the standard set by God Himself - Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of God in the Kingdom of God - this the same Law that we are all judge byundecided

What God is going to judge on judgement day is not sins - adultery or hypocrisy - no, He will judge instead the works of those who belong to Him. undecided
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by oriewanbe: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nobody called them.

They just saw missed call from an unknown number and assumed it was from God.
Very funny grin grin
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by marveangel(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
victorazy:

Christianity annoys you because your not really a christian, I mean you don't study the word of God if not you would have understand the mystery.

Promiscuity won't stop someone from performing miracle or prophesying if depends on the grace on that person's head (Mathew 7: 21-23) BUT by grace won't take you to heaven but by your deed.
Ne decieving yourself. Jesus would have been a fornicator na
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Raggy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmm...Shamelessness is all I see.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by knowhowk: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
But why ? What exactly has he been Preaching .. Pastor is more of Title and not more of God's work these days ....
Well I care for you if you are suffering from Staphylococcus aureus infections and Infertility..Check my Signature Below.
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Lukebryan2sure: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dem expose themselves before this man does
Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by walkingshadow911: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
victorazy:

Christianity annoys you because your not really a christian, I mean you don't study the word of God if not you would have understand the mystery.

Promiscuity won't stop someone from performing miracle or prophesying if depends on the grace on that person's head (Mathew 7: 21-23) BUT by grace won't take you to heaven but by your deed.

the lies you sells yourselves and your sheeples who dont read the bible.
Can we continue in sin that grace may abound, God forbid Rom 6vs1-2

continue fooling people na

1 Like

Re: Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Bible warned against many of these things, signs of the endtime. Watch and pray, remember your body is the temple of God, you are the church not the building or denomination, do good and bear good fruits. Don't be discouraged by what you see, hear or read. Also don't be carried away by human philosophies, run your own race. Don't let one m*therfvcking hopeless and discouraged m*therfvcker deceive or discouraged your. Know and do the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.