Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Heavenly Call. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heavenly Call. (326 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Call. by sunpaulomalabu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Heavenly call.

We the entire family of APEH-EDE in Emodu-Ogugu and Ofabo community in Olamaboro and Ofu Local Government Area of Kogi State, announced the transition unto Glory of our brother, father, Husband.

Mr. Amos Usman, who died on the 31st of May 2021. Until his death he survived by wife, children, brothers and sisters. Among others are-:

1.Enema Amos Usman (son)

2. Joe Amos Usman (son)

3.Ameh Amos Usman (Son)

4.Ojoma Amos Usman (Daughter).

We pray that, may his soul rest in peace.

TRIBUTE
by Enema Amos Usman (son).
You will be missed forever and always. The beautiful moments you shared with us will always speak of a great person that you were.
I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

Some rule this land and think themselves to be kings. You ruled the hearts of people around you and will do so in paradise too.
I only have the memories to live with now. I don’t have the words to express my grief. I pray to God to bring peace and solace to your family at this time. Rest in peace Dad.

Compiled
by
OMALABU.

Re: Heavenly Call. by Caaz: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Your father died again,tot it was only your mum

(1) (Reply)

Looking for work / Matured Advise/solution / NIPR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.