Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Matured Advise/solution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advise/solution (322 Views)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / What Does This Means?? (matured Advise Needed) / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advise/solution by DhanBaba(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Matured Advise/solution by fati2001(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
DhanBaba:
I need you OG's and you ladies advice
My girlfriend came to stay with me for almost a week from her school
which her birthday falls into a day within that week, most days I left her at home and goes to work,
she have a male friend, which I haven't meet or know, but he stays in the same city as mine,
that very day she was told me, her friend who is a male want them to meet in a place near my house, she was asking for permission really, and I said yes, that she should only know what's she is doing..
Later that day, she called me the guy gave her a surprise, that he called her and ask for my house address, and he showed up with some gifts, she video the gifts so she could show me when I come back, I watched the video but saw a cake with a shape of love, which the cake catch my attention, but I overlooked it
What really baffles me, There is one of my neighbor )a small boy like that, the small boy told me after some weeks which my gf is already gone..that he saw a guy that came to give my gf some gifts, which she tells the small boy that the guy is her friend.
As the boy tells me that, something came to my mind, that maybe she was planning to keep it from me before, but since the small boy see them together that's why she quickly tell me herself before the boy do
my question is that,.is it good to allow such meeting? and should it be at my house?
and should she have let the guy come,
should I stop her from doing such again
and advice me of anything you notice, Experienced fellows

how many times will you post this narrative essay?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise/solution by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:

how many times will you post this narrative essay?
So he posted it before, the future is female truly if otherwise how can a full grown man not know how to handle situation like this,very soon he will buy her undies and deliver it to her in his bedroom and his girlfriend will ask him to call his so called male bestie to appreciate on her behalf. Op its prophecy time:I see you fathering another man's child in the nearest future.I hate weak men,they are such a turn off.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise/solution by fati2001(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
So he posted it before, the future is female truly if otherwise how can a full grown man not know how to handle situation like this,very soon he will buy her undies and deliver it to her in his bedroom and his girlfriend will ask him to call his so called male bestie to appreciate on her behalf. Op its prophecy time:I see you fathering another man's child in the nearest future.I hate weak men,they are such a turn off.

no mind am

by the way SEUN house is filled with weak men, can't take actions but will rather makes unnecessary noise.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise/solution by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:

no mind am

by the way SEUN house is filled with weak men, can't take actions but will rather makes unnecessary noise.
If Nairaland men represents the standard of all Nigerian men then I'll rather stay unmarried till I find a foreigner. I sometimes wonder if all the men I see here on this forum actually exist in real life and not ghosts

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise/solution by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
If Nairaland men represents the standard of all Nigerian men then I'll rather stay unmarried till I find a foreigner. I sometimes wonder if all the men I see here on this forum actually exist in real life and not ghosts
they are real . what they are in reality is what they're displaying online.

no ghost, no machine behind keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise/solution by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:

they are real . what they are in reality is what they're displaying online.
Hmm that means one has to be very careful ooo,disguise is the order of the day for them,they reveal their real self online.
Re: Matured Advise/solution by frozen70(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Your mugu na first class

(1) (Reply)

9 Free Online Courses With Cerificates In Canada / Any Isoko, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Akwaibom Or Bini Girl Ready To Settle Down / Shalanga, And The Modern Tales Of Snake In The Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.