Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources (47904 Views)

Breaking: Nigerian Soldiers Resigns, Joins Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN– Military Sources / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources / We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Oluwapresley(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Arrest that will scatter the country.

Let's just be observing.

2 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by igbowoman: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria is a funny place.
A country ravaged by bandits and fulani killers and terrorists who have bombed, killed, kidnapped and rapped for years and continuing are celebrating the abduction of one man?
Nnamdi Kanu is not our problem and has never been.
I refuse to be distracted by rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by bigdammyj: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noted
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Craftmonkey19: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Something about this arrest is unsettling undecided
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by mauchiz: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerians are not happy, give us our good economy.
Reduce the price of all the commodities you increased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by resourcedude: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Everybody is forming James Bond now for Kanu head!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Shokoloko(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
I am happy they have arrested him, at least $1 = N1, bandits will stop kidnapping and Boko Haram will stop killings.

5 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by ensamy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Another version.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

No wonder he is called cownu.

He says he'll secure biafra from fulani invaders yet could not secure himself.

A leader of a group of people who claim to be smarter than everyone kidnapped like a chicken?

Where are his biafra intelligence service?seems they have been collecting salaries for nothing.

Who's your father son of a mad woman impregnated by a white snorting under bridge Agbero. Who's your father?

2 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Fiscus105(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
If Kanu was arrested outside UK indeed, he is a big fool.in fact a foolish freedom fighter, Since he has full protections of UK, he shouldnt by a slightest error move outside UK through out the duration of buhari govt.

I think he is greedy man, who do all negotiations in which he supposed to send surbordinates to do most especially outside UK territory.

3 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Yesterday, I learnt that there is no one the Nigerian security can not arrest if they are seriously interested in doing so.
The only person the Nigerian security men can’t get or arrest is the terrorist the security men are aiding to perpetuate crime, eg Shekau.

If Nnamdi Kanu could be captured outside the shores of Nigeria, Shekau should not have a hidden place within the shores of Nigeria

Shekau is dead.

Also Shekau was never caught because he went completely off grid. No electronic communications, no moving around , nothing. It is no surprise that he died at the hands of his erstwhile allies who probably knew too much about him.

Not that the governemt should have been slack in catching him. But MNK compared to Shekau and someone like Joseph kony of Uganda left himself too too open. Too much travelling too much use of electronics.

And Kony has not been caught despite a Cia taskforce being devoted to get him. No electronics. No footprint anywhere

2 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by nooker: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
We no go read anything else for NL front page for the next one week. Meanwhile, some 'people' are claiming on Facebook that MNK was not arrested, but gave himself up.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Propaganda don start because dem arrest am...
Assholes feeling like warriors...

Foolish people...

Ogun kill all for una + IGP...

Criminals!
Calm down! I feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by tfelicityk(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Waiting to read another version of the story... Which Africa country was he arrested? What was he doing in that Africa country?

Make una dey manipulate 9ja with stories ..

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by igbowoman: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
The intelligent ones are looking for how to get jobs at the Toyota plant in Ghana

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Sheriman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stupid Government and people running it. Y can't you planned the same for Bokoharam commander Bandit Commander and ISWAP commander.
Selective and unfair government in terms of Justice.
You're very harsh and brutal on IPOB while romancing with Bokoharam terrorists, Bandit Armed Militia groups and still have the audacity to show it to our face.
I hate this Nigerian government for their unbalanced and unfair treatment fighting against crime
Waging war against crime should be balance not selective.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by hammer3x: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
ARE THEY STILL ON ARREST?

I THINK SAY BY NOW, NNAMDI KANU DEAD BODY WILL BE ON NEWSPAPER FRONT PAGE AND TV NEWS.

WHICH DAY FULANI TURN COWARD?

ABI FULANI DONT WANT BIAFRA TO END?

NA WA Oooo

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by ensamy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
2mercy:
REVEALED: How Inspector-General Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months — Military Sources

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/revealed-how-inspector-general-police-dss-planned-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-arrest-months%E2%80%94military

Rubbish.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by adslipps: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Factfinder1:
Drastic things will happen in Nigeria this July

Nothing will happen bro.

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Ekg911(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
OK. Make una arrest bandits leaders too ooh
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Kubernetes: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Imagine his junior brother saying KANU committed no offence

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by shigishege: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
All these are just campaign after election. The deed has been done. This shows that war is not all about noise and shouts. It's Al about tactis.

I dare say Igbos are too loud, curnning and hatefull. This is just the reason I don't like them. Asides this, I'm not happy about the whole event.

They always label the Yorubas as cowards and lazy. Insults upon insults forgetting that we are all in this crazy shit of subjugation together.

For records and as corroborated by Reno Omokiri, the Yorubas has not for once been Lilly liver like thier supreme leader who hide in the foreign land to push thier youths into untimely deaths.

I have always said it... The Yorubas is the only tribe in Nigeria with working brain, tactis and peaceful minds.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Armaggedon: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pure lies! Which military? The dead CAS or the new one did the planning?

The sacked IGP or the new bobbyriscky one?
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by KingDash: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
supportnija:
Useless thing, I think we have better thing to think than one useless Albino
very useless thing... as them catch am see as e humble.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by michoim(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Another lie concocted by the evil Sowore of Sahara Reporters...

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by nomenclature(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nelson Mandela was in prisonfor 27 years ,real freedom fighters stay in prison at some point in their life ..now go about your head slamming and wait for your imaginary 72 virgins .ABOKI
Brexxit:
grin

No wonder he is called cownu.

He says he'll secure biafra from fulani invaders yet could not secure himself.

A leader of a group of people who claim to be smarter than everyone kidnapped like a chicken?

Where are his biafra intelligence servicemen? seems they have been collecting salaries for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Cele777: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
I hate Islam
I hate Allah
I hate Muhammad.

Bleep the Koran

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by shigishege: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oluwapresley:
Arrest that will scatter the country.

Let's just be observing.
This is the problem you people have. Why can you shoot up for once, carefully look at the direction where things heads before making comments. The words you said when pained about an issue can never be a good talks.

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by sevo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God that they caught him, that guy is a bloody terrorist.
Our Darling daddy should treat him the way terrorists are treated.

Simply deradicalize him, rehabilitate him and free him just like has been done in the past with Boko Haram terrorists.

Two cartons of Hero beer for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by LionTiger(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
olatade:
One issue 25 different stories.
Am moving to Ghana to work in Toyota plant jare!
And the irony remains that most of the brain drain cows jumping about are dying of hunger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.