Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources (48150 Views)

Breaking: Nigerian Soldiers Resigns, Joins Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN– Military Sources / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources / We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
OmoManU:
grin we move

Kanu is like a hydra, even if they kill him, the agitation will continue.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Latakia(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Safemoon:

How I wish you can read.
Don't worry, read it for me and blame your supleme leada for being stupid and ignorance of his own consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Kfed4ril(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Yesterday, I learnt that there is no one the Nigerian security can not arrest if they are seriously interested in doing so.
The only person the Nigerian security men can’t get or arrest is the terrorist the security men are aiding to perpetuate crime, eg Shekau.

If Nnamdi Kanu could be captured outside the shores of Nigeria, Shekau should not have a hidden place within the shores of Nigeria

How can shekau be arrested when the caught boko haram members are ‘rehabilitated’, given billions and sent back to the street or enlisted in the army to continue terrorizing in their various capacities?
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by 02Kebreal(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Gireiboy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
olatade:
One issue 25 different stories.
Am moving to Ghana to work in Toyota plant jare!
What happened to Innoson Plant?

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Yesterday, I learnt that there is no one the Nigerian security can not arrest if they are seriously interested in doing so.
The only person the Nigerian security men can’t get or arrest is the terrorist the security men are aiding to perpetuate crime, eg Shekau.

If Nnamdi Kanu could be captured outside the shores of Nigeria, Shekau should not have a hidden place within the shores of Nigeria

Tompolo nkor

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Grateful007: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2021
2mercy:
REVEALED: How Inspector-General Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months — Military Sources

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/revealed-how-inspector-general-police-dss-planned-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-arrest-months%E2%80%94military
Bloody hypocrites....why can't dey do d same 4 bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by JerryEmma: 1:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu can be captured but Deziani cannot be capture what a wasted country.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by Educhelssy: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God that they caught him, that guy is a bloody terrorist.
Our Darling daddy should treat him the way terrorists are treated.

Simply deradicalize him, rehabilitate him and free him just like has been done in the past with Boko Haram terrorists.

Lol u know know ya papa again, guy grin
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by abeggnow: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2021
brosom:
Of course everyone does sing like a Bird at some point in life, or are u excluded from the latter?
i cheap attack. i did not incite gullible people to start killing and maiming security personnels and inocent citizens.like i said he will sing.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by brosom(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2021
abeggnow:
i cheap attack. i did not incite gullible people to start killing and maiming security personnels and inocent citizens.like i said he will sing.
Then u understand nothing about freedom.

Freedom is taking, not given.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by abeggnow: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2021
brosom:
Then u understand nothing about freedom.

Freedom is taking, not given.
i agree. but taken with sense and tact.not hate.
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by SatanicBoss: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Factfinder1:
Drastic things will happen in Nigeria this July
yes the coward kanu will be sent to jail for life or face death sentence drastically
Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
amadiiiiiiiiiii:

You have no idea of the rhythms of war, so pray that the music never comes on.
You Nigerians are pure breed hypocrites, those in government are just few criminals intimating people to submission, but during elections they will remind the same people that "power belongs to the people". Who is fooling who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
amadiiiiiiiiiii:

I'm glad you said "Average". It really hurts to be medioca.

All of you are pure breed hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
beaversticks:

Ok.. you that ain't an hypocrite..head to the court and rescue your leader now... Ode

Time will tell if truly power belongs to the people or to the criminals in Aso Rock and their paid sycophants like you.

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by beaversticks(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Time will tell if truly power belongs to the people or to the criminals in Aso Rock and their paid sycophants like you.

Lol... U wish they paid you now.... slowpoke

1 Like

Re: How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources by AlphaSoul: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God that they caught him, that guy is a bloody terrorist.
Our Darling daddy should treat him the way terrorists are treated.

Simply deradicalize him, rehabilitate him and free him just like has been done in the past with Boko Haram terrorists.
grin grin Sarcasm on a subtle
level!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.