Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Am Looking For A Web Designer Coach ... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Looking For A Web Designer Coach ... (405 Views)

I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network / I Need A Web Designer With Expertise In HTML And CSS / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Web Designer Coach ... by obedugo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
I just enrolled into Web design and development class barely a month ago here in Lagos(Orile ) ,and am taking the class one step after another , but I feel like am not getting enough there and so i need someone who's into the field whom I can be under( A coach) in order to learn the practicals, some tips and secrets we can't learn from the class or YouTube!! I can be able to be assisting the person within the few ways i can in the work field cos I have my laptop. I really want to learn to the best of my abilities and more .... Someone should help me out please
Re: Am Looking For A Web Designer Coach ... by Diego56: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
By using keywords, your website will rank higher in search engine optimization (seo) in surrey | partopia digital. A website with a high search ranking will be viewed by more people. A great site should be user-friendly. But if you have poor SEO, you will be unable to get the desired traffic from your website.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Base Which Company Are The Best To Learn Programing And Has Affordable Fee / I Need A Bulk Sms Website. Who Can Build This For Me? / Help needed for Backend Developer / Product Manager Roadmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.