Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Few Pics From Jamaica - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pics From Jamaica (32078 Views)

More Pics From Jamaica / Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / Update &More Pics From The Explosion This Evening,30 Cars Burnt,Children Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Don't Forget to press Follow!!!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello bro pls can i private chat u... i don't knw how to send a private message.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
How can i get jamiaca visiting visa
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
badoli:

Apply at the embassy in Abuja.. very easy to get

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
badoli:

Apply at the embassy at Abuja. Very easy process
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Did shakira answer ur question?Just Look above this post^^^^
badoli:
Hello bro pls can i private chat u... i don't knw how to send a private message.

Jobs in Jamaica:
https://www.nairaland.com/6748627/jobs-jamaica-work-jamaica

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gud evening house pls i have some1 in jamica that will send me an invitation letter and other documents needed to approve my visa . So my question is that wat re the document i will ask him to send to me to enable apply for the visa at their embassy in abuja... pls help me
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2022
badoli:
Gud evening house pls i have some1 in jamica that will send me an invitation letter and other documents needed to approve my visa . So my question is that wat re the document i will ask him to send to me to enable apply for the visa at their embassy in abuja... pls help me

Please Try:
https://www.pica.gov.jm/contact-us
If you send a email it might take time to get a response,so try all di numbers!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thanks bro
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thanks bro
PortHardcore:

Please Try:
https://www.pica.gov.jm/contact-us
If you send a email it might take time to get a response,so try all di numbers!
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
badoli:
Thanks bro
pls the person inviting has tried all the none of the number is going through .... What can i do now to get their requirement so the he can send me
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
badoli:
Thanks bro
Pls none of the phone number is going through what can i do now? The person that is inviting me said the number not going
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
badoli:
Pls none of the phone number is going through what can i do now? The person that is inviting me said the number not going

Hi. check this out https://www.facebook.com/PICAJamaica
Just send them a message and you will get a response quick!!!!

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
They didn't give me the requirement wen i contacted them
PortHardcore:

Hi. check this out https://www.facebook.com/PICAJamaica
Just send them a message and you will get a response quick!!!!
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is d response i get from them

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoli:

Sir are u contacting PICA in Jamaica?
U have to call the embassy in Nigeria sir. Their number is on their website.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoli:

Call 0-8-1-6 7-3-7 4-2-5-2
0-8-1-3-6-0-6-3-3-5-6

REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
When making an application for an entry visa, the following documents must be provided:
1. Completed Visa Application Form, signed by the applicant;
2. One passport-sized photograph;
3. A valid Passport – copy of the bio-data page to be submitted in the first instance. The passport must be valid for the period of intended stay in Jamaica;
4. Flight itinerary; and proof of sufficient funds to cover the visit;
5. *The visa fee is $20.00 USD.
6. *Passport(s) not required for Nigerian nationals on submission; only a copy of the bio-data page. Applicants outside of Nigeria are encouraged to include their passports along with the application form in order to eliminate the cost of sending twice. 7. Supporting documents (see information below). N.B. Completed visa application form, along with original
*supporting documents should be submitted using one (1) of the following options:  Applicant , Bearer with letter of authorization signed by the applicant or  Via any Courier Service.  As the High Commission is required to refer applications to the Immigration authorities in Jamaica for prior approval, please submit your completed application at least two (2) weeks before your intended date of travel to ensure sufficient processing time.  Applicants will be contacted to submit their passports, once the approval is granted.
Supporting documents, as appropriate:
1. If you have previously travelled to Jamaica, kindly include a copy of current or previous passport, specifically the pages showing the Jamaican visas and the relevant immigration entry stamps.
2. Copy of transit visa, if applicable.
3. A letter of invitation from a person or organization in Jamaica (if applicable) or confirmation of accommodation reservation
4. Proof of Financial Status (i.e. current bank statements)
5. Bank Statement from the individual or organization, if you are being sponsored (Also a letter authorizing you to utilize them)
6. An Introductory letter or leave letter from your employer or school or an identification card where necessary.
7. If self-employed, evidence of your business, i.e. registration documents and bank statements.
8. Kindly indicate when applicant is unemployed or retired.
9. If sponsored by an individual in Jamaica, evidence of their immigration status (e.g. copy of their passport) and proof of financial status.
10. In the case of a business visit, please provide recent evidence of correspondence with the organization in Jamaica and letter of invitation.
11. In the case of student visa, please provide acceptance letter, proof of payment of school fee, and a return ticket.
12. In the case of minors, a birth certificate must be presented, as well as letter of consent from parents, if travelling with a guardian. If traveling with a spouse, a marriage certificate is required.
13. Proof of address (rental receipt, utility bill)
14. Bearer collecting passport or any other document for applicant(s) must present a “Letter of Authorization” to act on applicant’s behalf (signed by the applicant, having the bearer’s name and identification number). A copy of the Identification stated in the letter must be attached to the letter.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Listen to what a Jamaican had to Say about working in USA.

Ok Delpratt family. Let me break down foreign life for you.
Those people you see in those gigantic homes and big SUV they up to their guzoo in debt.
Every thing they own is on credit. The property taxes on the big house is extranamicall.
I know people whose property tax is $30,000 USA. In some states if you don't pay water bill they can auction off your house. We work multiple jobs in the states. One salary is for expenses the other for savings. People's health are at risk with those jobs. The stress of the jobs is something else especially in health care.

In the USA there is no family time like you guys enjoy there(In jamaica). Airbnb is taxed in the USA. You would not have a better quality of life in the USA. I know people who are professionals in Jamaica who have a driver and car from their company. They get a good salary and big bonus at the end of the year. They live a good life. Their yearly bonus can pay down their mortgage.

Someone coming from Jamaica now to the USA will be struggling because inflation is through the roof. It's not affordable anymore.
A CNA makes about 20 to $28 dollars per hours but they have to work overtime to make ends meet. An RN makes $ 40 to $60 dollars if they are working in a hospital. If they are travel nurses then it's from $100 and up with other stipends but they have to leave their children behind. It's an excellent salary but lots of sacrifice in leaving spouse and children every 12 weeks. It's a trade off in having material things and run the risk of possible having children who feels neglected.

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by hkidola00(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cousin9999:

Be rich. Just kidding.

You can study in Jamaica for as little as 1M naira.

You can start a business or maybe move your existing business there, which could be lucrative given better access to north and south America.

I haven't done the research, but off the top of my head, IT and medical professionals would probably be in demand there.
are they subjected to tyccon,hurricane and earthquake like Haiti?
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 3:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls how can i get jamaica visa application form to fill? I hv searched Google i couldn't find any..
Shakiratemma:

Call 0-8-1-6 7-3-7 4-2-5-2
0-8-1-3-6-0-6-3-3-5-6

REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
When making an application for an entry visa, the following documents must be provided:
1. Completed Visa Application Form, signed by the applicant;
2. One passport-sized photograph;
3. A valid Passport – copy of the bio-data page to be submitted in the first instance. The passport must be valid for the period of intended stay in Jamaica;
4. Flight itinerary; and proof of sufficient funds to cover the visit;
5. *The visa fee is $20.00 USD.
6. *Passport(s) not required for Nigerian nationals on submission; only a copy of the bio-data page. Applicants outside of Nigeria are encouraged to include their passports along with the application form in order to eliminate the cost of sending twice. 7. Supporting documents (see information below). N.B. Completed visa application form, along with original
*supporting documents should be submitted using one (1) of the following options:  Applicant , Bearer with letter of authorization signed by the applicant or  Via any Courier Service.  As the High Commission is required to refer applications to the Immigration authorities in Jamaica for prior approval, please submit your completed application at least two (2) weeks before your intended date of travel to ensure sufficient processing time.  Applicants will be contacted to submit their passports, once the approval is granted.
Supporting documents, as appropriate:
1. If you have previously travelled to Jamaica, kindly include a copy of current or previous passport, specifically the pages showing the Jamaican visas and the relevant immigration entry stamps.
2. Copy of transit visa, if applicable.
3. A letter of invitation from a person or organization in Jamaica (if applicable) or confirmation of accommodation reservation
4. Proof of Financial Status (i.e. current bank statements)
5. Bank Statement from the individual or organization, if you are being sponsored (Also a letter authorizing you to utilize them)
6. An Introductory letter or leave letter from your employer or school or an identification card where necessary.
7. If self-employed, evidence of your business, i.e. registration documents and bank statements.
8. Kindly indicate when applicant is unemployed or retired.
9. If sponsored by an individual in Jamaica, evidence of their immigration status (e.g. copy of their passport) and proof of financial status.
10. In the case of a business visit, please provide recent evidence of correspondence with the organization in Jamaica and letter of invitation.
11. In the case of student visa, please provide acceptance letter, proof of payment of school fee, and a return ticket.
12. In the case of minors, a birth certificate must be presented, as well as letter of consent from parents, if travelling with a guardian. If traveling with a spouse, a marriage certificate is required.
13. Proof of address (rental receipt, utility bill)
14. Bearer collecting passport or any other document for applicant(s) must present a “Letter of Authorization” to act on applicant’s behalf (signed by the applicant, having the bearer’s name and identification number). A copy of the Identification stated in the letter must be attached to the letter.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2022
badoli:
Pls how can i get jamaica visa application form to fill? I hv searched Google i couldn't find any..

Send me an email.. i wil send it to u
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by wadah: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
How livable is it on a tight budget?

Cost of housing for one

Which areas are better or cheaper + safe?

Some are arguing about beauty others just looking for a place to escape to.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 5:03am On Sep 01, 2022
wadah:
How livable is it on a tight budget?

Cost of housing for one

Which areas are better or cheaper + safe?

Some are arguing about beauty others just looking for a place to escape to.

https://www.pricesmart.com/site/jm/en/category/groceries?cat=G10D59015

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Pls send me ur mail.. Thanks
Shakiratemma:

Send me an email.. i wil send it to u
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Pls i want to ask if it is compulsory to attach my sponsorship bank statement of account to the letter or can i get the visiting visa to Jamaica with my 500k in account. Thanks
badoli:
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by badoli: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
ayobamiayodeji190@gmail.com
badoli:
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
badoli:
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
hkidola00:
are they subjected to tyccon,hurricane and earthquake like Haiti?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpoB8U6ckd8

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2022

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2022

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.