Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Few Pics From Jamaica - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pics From Jamaica (32230 Views)

More Pics From Jamaica / Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / Update &More Pics From The Explosion This Evening,30 Cars Burnt,Children Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
FPFJ Is Now 10 Pages Long!

Thanks for following!

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by nwauwa(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2023
PortHardcore:

Thank you SiR!!!
Please follow for some important saftey tips.

If You Have Us Passport You can travel to Jamaica without a visa.
If you need a visa you can easily go the Embassy in Abuja.

Phone: 234 9 234 5107
Address: High Commission of Jamaica Plot 247 Muhammadu Buhari Way Central Area District Abuja, Nigeria

Bvideos357(.)gmail.com
Akies
i said i have US and Uk visas not passport.
I have submitted my application without stress. thank you
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Africankel(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
nwauwa:
how do a Nigeerian passport holder get Jamaican visa? The requirements and wheree to submit. I have valid Uk and Us visas,if that would help. the information on google does not seem very accurate and they dont have a verifyable website
cc PorthHardcore

Holders of a valid US Visa do not need Visa to enter Jamaica. However, if you require to apply for a Jamaican visa, the Embassy is at 13 Hassan Musa Katsina Street, Asokoro, Abuja. The visa fee is $20.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
25k Views!

Also If you Have Passport From These African Countries,You can Enter Jamaica Without Visa.
Ghana
South Africa

My Contact:Bvideos357(.)gmail.com

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
PortHardcore:
25k Views!

Also If you Have Passport From These African Countries,You can Enter Jamaica Without Visa.
Ghana
South Africa

My Contact:Bvideos357(.)gmail.com

Good day sir
I beg dis Antigua pple no dey fly to Naija again...? I won go house na
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shakiratemma:

Good day sir
I beg dis Antigua pple no dey fly to Naija again...? I won go house na

What happen was the Antiguan people didn't like so many African ppl coming to their island.
So they cancelled the flight.

This is why i say not to visit any other Caribbean country except Jamaica/Haiti.

If youre still in Antigua,dont let anyone know youre African.

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
PortHardcore:

What happen was the Antiguan people didn't like so many African ppl coming to their island.
So they cancelled the flight.

This is why i say not to visit any other Caribbean country except Jamaica/Haiti.

If youre still in Antigua,dont let anyone know youre African.
Man, that is just racist fa? But the Africans are not staying, it just a transit point. Wow what a world!
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by noobsaibot2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
PortHardcore:

correct.

New Kingston area,

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 5:51am On May 02, 2023
Shakiratemma:

Man, that is just racist fa? But the Africans are not staying, it just a transit point. Wow what a world!

Yep.
Don't come to any of these countries;
Trinidad,Guyana,ANTIGUA,Barbados,St Vincent,Cayman,Grenada,St Lucia

antiguanewsroom.com/africans-felt-unwelcome-in-antigua-and-were-trying-to-leave-melford-suggests/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbV2ebkZxLw

In a bizarre explanation about the migrant smuggling scandal, government spokesman Melford Nicholas suggested at a news conference today that the Africans who were offered stay in Antigua did not feel welcome here and wanted to leave.

“Several of the West African migrants reported that there was expressed hostility towards them by angry people who signaled that they wished them to leave their country.

This hostility, the Cabinet agreed, was not the custom in Antigua whose immigrant population is significant in size.

During the period of campaigning, leading up to the January 2023 general elections, the migrants learned that they had been wrongly accused of being impostor voters, and other objectionable accusations had been hurled at them.”

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 9:08pm On May 03, 2023
noobsaibot2:

New Kingston area,

Safety TIP
Dont Walk around in public with expensive phones/jewelry/purses/wallets.
Even if youre in New Kingston
wink

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by noobsaibot2(m): 3:25am On May 04, 2023
PortHardcore:

Safety TIP
Dont Walk around in public with expensive phones/jewelry/purses/wallets.
Even if youre in New Kingston
wink

Okay. But I never see dem rob anyone sha. But I respect Downtown and Halfway tree

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 6:43am On May 09, 2023
300 POSTS!!!!

Make sure you are Following!!!!

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 12:02am On May 11, 2023
tribuneonlineng.com/many-nigerians-schooling-teaching-in-jamaica-envoy/

Many Nigerians schooling, teaching in Jamaica —Envoy

The Jamaican High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Esmond Reid, has disclosed that there are many Nigerians who are either students or lecturers in various Jamaican schools.

He made the disclosure at the public launch of a book, entitled: ‘Wings, Roots and Branches’ written by a Nigerian author and CEO of Nigerians Travel Too, Mrs Elizabeth Agboola, in Lagos, recently.

He said that though he could not immediately give exact figure of the Nigerian students and lecturers, some of whom are professors in Jamaican schools including universities at the moment, he is very sure of the huge traffic of Nigerians who apply and secure students’ and work visa to Jamaica and other Caribbean countries on a yearly basis.

Reid explained that he is aware that universities in Jamaica and other Caribbean countries actually want to strengthen collaboration with Nigerian universities and other African countries on teacher, student exchange programmes.

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by bebeto2014: 2:50pm On May 12, 2023
Shakiratemma:

Really?
Which airline and how many how hours is the flight?
plz can airline sell me ticket in carp vard? because i dont live there,
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 3:30pm On May 12, 2023
Jamaica Celebrates Africa Day May 25!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC0mxE9FoMU

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Shakiratemma(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2023
bebeto2014:
plz can airline sell me ticket in carp vard? because i dont live there,
I don't understand your question? Which country are u askin bout?
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by bebeto2014: 11:18pm On May 13, 2023
Shakiratemma:

I don't understand your question? Which country are u askin bout?
best airline to enter Nicaragua
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 6:32am On May 14, 2023

Africa-Jamaica One Family!

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by mbapelvis: 7:42am On May 14, 2023
noobsaibot2:

Okay. But I never see dem rob anyone sha. But I respect Downtown and Halfway tree
Greetings sir. Which airline goes to Jamaica now from Nigeria??
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by noobsaibot2(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2023
mbapelvis:

Greetings sir. Which airline goes to Jamaica now from Nigeria??

Currently, no direct flights. Ask your agent, you may need transit visa through countries like Brazil, UK, US or any Schengen area to travel to Jamaica for now. Although, I heated of a chartered flight coming to Jamaica around late July.

https://nttglobaldestinations.com/leisurechartersng/
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by mbapelvis: 8:47pm On May 14, 2023
noobsaibot2:

Currently, no direct flights. Ask your agent, you may need transit visa through countries like Brazil, UK, US or any Schengen area to travel to Jamaica for now. Although, I heated of a chartered flight coming to Jamaica around late July.

https://nttglobaldestinations.com/leisurechartersng/
Is it easy to fly from Jamaica to Nicaragua? I'm a Gambian passport holder aiming to use jaimaca to get to Nicaragua. While Nicaragua is visa on arrival for me, Jamaica is visa free for me. Thanks
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 8:11am On May 15, 2023
My People! Good news for 2023!

pulse.ng/news/local/jamaica-is-considering-visa-on-arrival-for-nigerians/cdt5mn3

Jamaica is considering visa on arrival for nigerians.

Jamaica is conducting a comprehensive review of its visa portfolio, and consideration of granting Nigerians visas on arrival is on the table.

The review affects citizens of several other countries too, according to the Caribbean island nation's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Leslie Campbell.

The official said, during a town hall event in Lagos on Saturday, April 29, 2023, that the review process may be concluded soon.

"It's something which is under consideration. Last year, when the Nigerian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, was in Jamaica, I had that discussion with him and gave him my undertaking that it will be looked at.

According to the Jamaican High Commissioner to Nigeria, Esmond Reid, there's a huge traffic of Nigerians who apply for and secure students' and work visas to Jamaica annually.

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:10am On May 17, 2023
Make sure you Follow!

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 7:38am On May 20, 2023
Nigeria Cultural Day In Jamaica

cvmtv.com/cvm-at-sunrise/nigeria-cultural-day-in-jamaica/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ub1-5rAu7Q

We are celebrating a historic 53 years of Nigeria-Jamaica bilateral relations and Nigeria Cultural Day in Jamaica. The Nigeria High Commission in collaboration with the Association of Nigerians in Jamaica (ANJ), will host a cultural celebration on Saturday, May 13 at 2 pm. The event will provide Jamaicans with the opportunity to experience the rich heritage and diversity of Nigeria through traditional music, dance, and authentic cuisine. President, Theophilus Eze and Vice President of the Association of Nigerians in Jamaica, Precious Azarzar joined us to share more about Nigeria Cultural Day

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 1:57pm On May 23, 2023
Here is a Nigerian Youtuber who moved to Jamaica Last Year;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srt1Q5us8us

Please go and subscribe to her channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eo-H6IX8Ug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ojq_19CLHU

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Deerahone: 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
mbapelvis:

Is it easy to fly from Jamaica to Nicaragua? I'm a Gambian passport holder aiming to use jaimaca to get to Nicaragua. While Nicaragua is visa on arrival for me, Jamaica is visa free for me. Thanks
I noticed you wanted to reach out to me. Reach me at iaudiocreativeatgmaildotcom

Decode the email carefully.
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 4:13am On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2023

Woman living with disability, others pleased with labour ministry's employment search

SANSHIA Hayles attended her first job fair last Thursday and was impressed, not only because of the smooth process, but due to the fair treatment she received as a Jamaican living with a disability.

The 27-year-old, who is visually impaired, was among scores of people who engaged in the two-day job fair, which was held last Wednesday and Thursday by the Ministry of Labour and Social Security under its Labour Market Information System at its office in Kingston.

Hayles told the Jamaica Observer that the job fair initially piqued her interest as she wanted to ensure she was working during the summer when she gets a break from school.

"I came to find a job because I don't like the idea of staying at home and not going anywhere when school is on holiday. I wanted something to do for the summer and permanently perhaps," said Hayles, who is a final-year student at Jamaica Theological Seminary.

After doing three interviews, she said she was satisfied with the accommodations offered.

"I am also elated and very much pleased with the acceptance when doing interviews. I was given a chance to be expressive, so they could understand how best I can perform and not being discriminatory, not showing that in their attitude or even in the way they ask their questions. I didn't feel that way at all," a smiling Hayles said.

Several companies seeking employees were at the job fair, including Domino's, Knutsford Express, Wisynco Group, Island Grill, Hawkeye, and KFC Jamaica.

Some of the jobs available were fast-food chain cooks, packers, cashiers, marketing managers, accounting clerks, paralegals and administrative assistants.

Throughout the day job seekers waited patiently under tents with their documents before being referred to employers for interviews.

Nekeshia Warren, a mother of three, said she became aware of the job fair on seeing a flyer on social media.

"As a mother, you have responsibilities and once something is not working out, you try other things. There are a lot employers, so you just have to see what will work for you," she said.

Asked whether she had thought the flyer was a scam, Warren said, "I know that once you see any ministry hosting something you know it's legitimate."

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
We Love Jamaica!

please follow smiley

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by PortHardcore: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2023

Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by mbapelvis: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Some one referred to a chartered flight here. I contacted them. But see what they sent out today. Examine yourself and determine whether it genuine or a Ponzi scheme or some sort of scam. No wonder many are always stranded in Nigeria.
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Dear Esteemed customer,

I hope this message finds you well.
This is to inform you that our July 29th departure will now be postponed to Oct 11th.
We are mandated to make this decision very early to avoid the forfeiture  of the deposit paid for the charter. With one month' to go before our scheduled departure, we have an opportunity to postpone but should we cross over into July, we stand to lose it all.

We know that many of us have embraced last minute purchasing behaviour, as Nigerian consumers.  This, unfortunately, is not  one of the times when  we can wait until the last minute.
All must be done at least one month before departure.

While the revised October date might seem far and inconvenient , it comes with an advantage as we have a ready group going for a Business Summit in Jamaica between those dates.
This means we wouldn't be depending on only tourists for numbers.
-

We ask for your support and understanding with regard to these new dates as practical alternatives to get into Jamaica are almost impossible, due to various restrictions in Panama and elsewhere.
-
For those who have either paid a deposit of $1000 or paid in full, these funds remain secure. 
For new purchases, bases on the various economic changes the previous rates are no longer available and ticket prices are now as follows:

Nigeria - Jamaica
$3500 Economy
$6200 Business

&
Jamaica to Nigeria
$2,200 economy
$3700 business
-
Should you wish to request a refund,
$1000 - remains non-refundable but transferable- which means you can always get someone else to substitute. 

The balance on the amount you paid will be made available within 14- 21 working days.
-
Please indicate your preferred option, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. 

We remain committed to providing unforgettable travel and tourism experiences and we appreciate your continued support.
Dolapo
Charter Liaison
NGD
Re: Few Pics From Jamaica by Adezworld(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is the second time this would happen, this is more of scam
mbapelvis:
Some one referred to a chartered flight here. I contacted them. But see what they sent out today. Examine yourself and determine whether it genuine or a Ponzi scheme or some sort of scam. No wonder many are always stranded in Nigeria.
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Dear Esteemed customer,

I hope this message finds you well.
This is to inform you that our July 29th departure will now be postponed to Oct 11th.
We are mandated to make this decision very early to avoid the forfeiture  of the deposit paid for the charter. With one month' to go before our scheduled departure, we have an opportunity to postpone but should we cross over into July, we stand to lose it all.

We know that many of us have embraced last minute purchasing behaviour, as Nigerian consumers.  This, unfortunately, is not  one of the times when  we can wait until the last minute.
All must be done at least one month before departure.

While the revised October date might seem far and inconvenient , it comes with an advantage as we have a ready group going for a Business Summit in Jamaica between those dates.
This means we wouldn't be depending on only tourists for numbers.
-

We ask for your support and understanding with regard to these new dates as practical alternatives to get into Jamaica are almost impossible, due to various restrictions in Panama and elsewhere.
-
For those who have either paid a deposit of $1000 or paid in full, these funds remain secure. 
For new purchases, bases on the various economic changes the previous rates are no longer available and ticket prices are now as follows:

Nigeria - Jamaica
$3500 Economy
$6200 Business

&
Jamaica to Nigeria
$2,200 economy
$3700 business
-
Should you wish to request a refund,
$1000 - remains non-refundable but transferable- which means you can always get someone else to substitute. 

The balance on the amount you paid will be made available within 14- 21 working days.
-
Please indicate your preferred option, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. 

We remain committed to providing unforgettable travel and tourism experiences and we appreciate your continued support.
Dolapo
Charter Liaison
NGD

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time / Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.