Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him (2958 Views)

Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by okpiewon(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Brave heart, strong heart, soft heart, kind heart, pure heart, peace maker, hot stepper, incoming politician, I know you’d want me to add “stylish” to this list but umm yeah lol (abi @mekkamillions @therealjaybreeze @traficbabz @elizabeth_elohor @tiwaayankoya make I add am?)
SOMEONE SAID THEY TRIED TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION BUT YOU SAVED THEIRS BY NOT TELLING YOUR STORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlGCfkTFlo
I’ve never met anyone as brave/strong as you who was also as soft and kind as you. I don’t know why my cheesy jokes always made you laugh, you were ready to take a bullet for your loved ones
44 my black president, you chilling now, resting well, away from this cruel world
All your boys are a wreck, I’m sure you see them all crying like babies. You better tell them to be strong men
I’m allowed to cry, I’m a girl so don’t try to console me, I won’t listen to you anyway
I really don’t know what you were trying to prove sha, by leaving like this. It is so unlike you. This isn’t the end, that thing you and I always talked about. I PROMISE I WILL DO IT and you will be proud. We are only burying your body today cause your beautiful spirit can never be contained in that sand and don’t worry we got @manlikeabdul_omw He must finish university or imma whoop his behind
I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU HABEEB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlGCfkTFlo

Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by Onyi22(f): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
So so sad, may his soul find rest
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by doggedfighter(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Death hurts.

Death breaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ina ilahi walilayi rojihuna
.... Damn they have buried this dude sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by SamgoldBaba: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by SamgoldBaba: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
cry So sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by YungMillionaire: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by sweetshisha: 2:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by gentlestdude(m): 3:56am On Jul 01, 2021
I'm seeing 44 everywhere someone tell me what it means

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Emotional Tribute To OBAMA DMW, She Share Last Moment With Him by SimplyShit: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2021
So he has a grown up son or who is @manlikeabdul or maybe his younger bruver

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee Finds Love Again Less Than 3 Weeks After Break Up With Neo (photos) / Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing / Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.