Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol (52329 Views)

Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Mrxawe: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
No be matter of done with cigarettes and alcohol. Davido dey use una renew . Why davido himself never kpoof if na cigarettes and alcohol? What perruzi just said is called damage control. He knows what is truly going on but wants everyone to think na smoke dey cause all these kasala.

Moreover from his conversation perruzi dey tell that nigga say Obama arteries stopped pumping blood how you take know this one? Eh how you take know say his arteries stopped pumping blood? Perruzi know weytin davido dey use these boys do

3 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by MrJames007: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Dat one concern u.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by oluwatunde1984(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2021
I think oga righteousness has missed the front page just like myself,,,, that guy is not genuine I don't have any evidence but through what he use to post here I decern the kind he is

Anyway like someone said there only Jesus can help you fight any form of immorality and unrighteousness flesh can't do it

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2021
favicng:
“I’m done with cigarettes & Alcohol” - Peruzzi says as he narrates how obamadmw died. Swipe ��

Una witchcraft and water music! When you have the likes of Ezemmuo and refined juju man in your team working with you people because of fame, what do you expect? One will be paying the price for others to thrive. Na so things go dey go till everyone is wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Marpol2021(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health
SISTER ONE THING MUST KILL A MAN.A MAN WILL DIE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Fiscus105(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
When will you stop womanizing?

I even evedropped that ur head game is 2nd to none, that you were the reason davido dump chi codedlly.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by bayelsaowei(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
No keep smoking and drinking incessantly and thinking it's enjoyment..just keep up at it till death

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by DonBenny77(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
phemmyfour:
Low IQ detected
Even Peruzzi gave hint about the cause of death
The real cause could be prescription drug abuse and his crew use cigarettes to cover up. You don't expect them to say he was a codeine junkie openly.

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Marpol2021:
Reckless lifestyle can send one to an early grave

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Mayor1732: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
favicng:
“I’m done with cigarettes & Alcohol” - Peruzzi says as he narrates how obamadmw died. Swipe ��

Na now you know say u wan dey avoid cigarettes grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by DonBenny77(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Marpol2021:
No mind her when one rich smoker go turn up, na she go dey run go buy the bass for am.
You hear stuff like "he smokes responsibly ","he smokes but he eats properly and takes care of himself"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by J2381: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health
So according to your warp thinking, smoking and drinking are the only things that kills?
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Bluffly: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I hope you exercise as well and don't feed on junks and freezy drinks. At times, people think Coke is better than Heineken.

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by ukaface(f): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Something must kill a man......
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Marpol2021(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
WHO DID THIS TO UAR?WHY ARE DOCTORS FUCKING WICKED? IMAGIN REJECTING PATIENT ALL IN THE NAME OF NO VACANCY. MAY JAH HELP UAR
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Collinsanele: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Even non-smokers die young.
I am not encouraging any unhealthy lifestyle though
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Marpol2021(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Reckless lifestyle can send one to an early grave
DID LATE TB JOSHUA LIVE A RECKLESS LIFE? DIDN'T HE DIE EARLY
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by bewla(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

I tell u what about shisah, tramol, and Colorado

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by alexvic12: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Don't mind them!
Your guy, a known smoker, died from respiratory issues and you're saying Jesus why him? Who should smoking-induced respiratory issues kill, a non-smoker?

All for clout abeg! Let the dead rest if he can! Let the living amend their ways cos within 100 years we're all going the same 6ft.

Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by xynerise: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Story
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Marpol2021(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
DonBenny77:

No mind her when one rich smoker go turn up, na she go dey run go buy the bass for am.
You hear stuff like "he smokes responsibly ","he smokes but he eats properly and takes care of himself"
DNT MIND ALL THESE DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL WHO ARE CLAMING TO BE THAT OF EVE
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Yesboss0009: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You can also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

I don tell you make you leave Igbo you no gree.. see now
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Styluss: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You can also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

gbenusoun

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by davillian(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2021
When I said it
Some people here thinks I don't know what I'm saying
Spend a week with these celebs u will understand their life style revolves around drugs, smokes drinks, women and to top it all they don't rest...
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
My strong man. My strongest man....Smh
Real strong men are out there fighting boko haram and bandits.
Not drinking, smoking, drugs, doing runs girls all day long.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
I'm done with Cigs too.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Dialpad: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol ... many have said that in the past, they are the ones that end up lighting up the cigarette.

Rozcol:

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
What about women?
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2021
E choke you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.