Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol (52310 Views)

Peruzzi Is The Mole In DMW - Kemi Olunloyo / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by xpressionx(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103250871:
SAY NO TO DRUGS.
SAY NO TO SMOKING.
SAY NO TO excessive DRINKING.
They all combine to kill you before your time.
We Rise.

And you are smoking dead meat for them grin

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Antoeni(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
So if you go club tomorrow
What will you take there
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Lolz, I guess as much that it was his lifestyles that damaged his heart.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Johel(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

Be wise...he stated clearly "cigarettes"

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Mairice125: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
It was more of pussy banging that killed Obama DmW.Dont be a slave to sex !!!!!!
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Bahamas95(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Don't stop o, you people should continue.

Nonsense!

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Ololadekiniun: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, f kissew days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

You can also rule out spirituality with 6th member of a group dying suddenly

U don start abi with this your nonsense assumptions
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Narrators voice: He wasn't done with cigarettes and Alcohol

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Una sure say no be blood money una dey do?
Cause una no smoke reach oyinbo wey I dey see for this uk.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by okenwaa(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health

Chai.....a boring man it is then

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by 27Pushing30: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
All i see is cover up.

Only a certified Doctor can call time of death and only a coroner can confirm cause of death (on this type of issues) - via autopsy.

Awon blogger blogger just dey push the heart failure agenda.

also note that oyibo people don dey smoke and drink for years we all know what it results in but Heart failure is a different issue... very rare.

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2021
blinking001:
Its never too late to turn a new leaf. This same advice goes to all those that are praying for the disintegration of this lovely nation. Your prayer will never come to pass. Y'all should turn a new leaf and ask God for forgiveness. Our past might not be so great but I'm sure the future holds good fortunes for us all. One Nigeria is the way forward.
What is lovely about this shithole
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
It’s not given to man to order his steps; only Jesus can help you. I was there.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
We are living in a simulation, he is merely waking up from the maya, but to tarry longer, embrace organics and shun artificial boosters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by blazetitov: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Yes from his waking up and developing suddenly respiratory problems with short breath signifies lungs disease.

Just keep to smoking your shisha. No sense at all.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by BlissGod: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

So said a lady, I can never marry an Ijaw man nor a policeman. Few years later, she got married to an Ijaw man that is a policeman.

Moral of the story- In life, we all have expectations, but realizing them is another story!

Trash talk, what has that got to do with trash you typed here.

She can never marry a man that smokes or drinks alcohol. That's for her.

Say your own.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by briggson07(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Oh Lord save me o cus I started smoking weed on the 15th of April 2021
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Revolva(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Origin(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Even if you all keep quiet.....

We will still use our church mind guess that other stuff (drugs) may have been involved.

Nobody has time to be doing anybody.

Cos our habits self can be destructive.

Overeating
Lack of proper sleep
Drugs alcohol
Overspending (anxiety)- people go de chase person inside dream for their money.
Lack of exercise and rest
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by seyz91(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Either drink or smoke

Death comes to us all
Regardless

You can't always be too careful

Something must kill a man

Those dying in the the world since time immemorial, were they all smokers and drinkers?

So drinking and smoking ain't the point at all
Rozcol:
God knows I can never marry or date a man that smokes or drink,I want my future husband and I to grow old peacefully in good health
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

A Ghanians Pastor warned Davido he was going to get poisoned by someone close to him, few days Obama passed away after eating rice and sleeping at the studio where Davido worked overnight...

Say something
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Adakintroy: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021
95 percent of celebrities are on drugs. It's funny
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Cokahot: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
The life span of an average nigerian under the buhari led administration is worris
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Start smoking weed it's better!
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Has an autopsy been carryout to unravel the mystery surrounding his death because this speculation of alcohol and smoking were the causes of his death me I no understand O?
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Tolani1122(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Na so I talk last year say I no go smoke and drink again , only God know when I go stop smoking and drinking , is not easy to stop. Ooo , we want to leave forever , t
True /false
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by neyyoh: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Keep smoking and abusing drug's, if u like mix loud with Colorado and shisa, y'all will just be dieing like flies.

Useless people, dem no get good health care oh but will still do copy copy.
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Tingotoe: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Clout chasing...

Nigga is probably smoking on weed as he typed those words "I ain't smoking no more"..
Next time, he will say..

" this is my last time "

Las las he will say
" if I die, I die, shebi something must kill a man"..

Believe me. I know what I'm saying..

It takes grace to get over an addiction..
And in other to be effectively over with any addiction, replace the habit with a new and interesting one..

I was a 30 sticks a day smoker for close to 16 years before I finally kicked the habit 8 years ago. I have to admit that it took me 3 years of trying and failing. before I could get rid of it

2 Likes

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Cokahot: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2021
My daily exercise I walk abt 12k steps sometimes 25k steps. Body stretching for 5mins,smoke my 3m2 sticks from mama shop,take my sprite to wash my lungs,eat food,play game by 7pm till 9pm. Then I sleep well. I dont do over feeding and my highest is 2 bottles of Goldberg.highest. cigarette won't kill if u smoke 2 to 3 sticks per 2 days.
It will kill u if you are a pack by pack user,and a drunk taking raw spirits and undiluted spirits. U r just dying slowly and u will be drying up fast like p.m.s
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by cooooooks(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Stroke can happen to anyone.

The real tragedy here is the hospital's refusing to see him.

Khd95:
Whether you stopped smoking cigarettes and drugs and alcohol or not, do well enough to check your self regularly, high blood pressure dey kill faster than sniper bullet

This one happened koro koro in my office, one of the security guards had earlier complained he has a severe head ache,like banging one and he was relieved from work to go check him self at the hospital, unfortunately the man didn't go to the hospital, he probably went somewhere to rest, along the line, he collapsed and couldn't walk, couldn't move one side of his body, a good Samaritan brought him back to the office, he was taken to general hospital in surulere, they refered him to LUTH, at this point his eldest son came and said since he lives in gbagada, he would take him to Gbagada general hospital so it would be easy to look after him, I followed them to Gbagada, this was during ramadan period, I think on the 28th day.

When we got to Gbagada, they refused to take him that there was no available bed space, that we should go to LUTH, I don't wanna go into details of how we were treated poorly there, time was 7:30 and I had not even tasted anything to break my fast, then we went to rjolad, he was equally not accepted and we were advised to either go to LUTH or lasuth in ikeja, we went to ikeja, to my greatest surprised,lasuth asked us to go to Gbagada general hospital or LUTH, that there was no bed space, it was past 10 already and the Uber guy said he couldn't be with us anymore,local man had a late night date and needed to pick his babe, omo I just weak because by now the man aged 51 or above couldn't even do anything anymore, he was asked to smile but he couldnt...it took the intervention of a colleague of mine that called a senior doctor at lasuth before they agreed to take him in and did a scan on his brain, cos the doctors wee saying it was partial stroke

At every hospital we visited,his blood pressure was measured and at Everytime it was over the scales, most times we couldn't get accurate reading,

The bottom line is that, the man never really cared about his health, he felt he was a strong man and needed not to visit his hospital for check up, cos in the office he was y der HMO packages, so anytime he feels headache, he just take Panadol and move

Please cultivate the habit of regularly checking your self, the man was eventually revived, but doctors warmed he would never be the same again, probably not fit to work again, after the family and the HMO together with the office had spent thousands of naira to get drugs and treatment and tests done

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Tvoice: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2021
No ooO, u must smoke ooO, u never start
Re: Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol by Draslo(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

If he doesn't want you to know, you won't ever know until maybe years into the marriage. Everyone hides stuff during courtship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned / Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.