Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Moniwallet And Their Fraud. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moniwallet And Their Fraud. (566 Views)

Placidus Nwachukwu: FCMB Bank Manager Bags 121 Years Jail Over N112m Fraud / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dinklage(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
So, I stumbled upon an app called moniwallet while accessing my Google Play Store. The app was supposed to paying bills(electricity,data,airtime and Cable subscription), then I funded it with ₦7,000+, with the hope of using it for airtime and internet data when needed. I fell for the ratings in Google Play Store and downloaded it.
I was able to use ₦1,000+ and it stopped working till date. The supposed customer care WhatsApp number is not receiving messages, so I called the number, and explained my issues. He claimed to be working on it. Now he no longer pick up my calls. He'll pick if I use a different number, and he'll cut it off the moment the topic is about the app.
Now, I have over ₦5,000 in my wallet, and I can't use it, and he blatantly refused to make it work.
How do I deal with this?
Is there a better scam than this?

Cc
Puskin
Dominique

Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by Premiumwriter2: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Scam just plenty for this country. Find and tag them on twitter if they are active
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dinklage(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Scam just plenty for this country. Find and tag them on twitter if they are active

Honestly, they're coming with different tactics and strategies nowadays to scam people with boldness. People are doing everything possible to legalise fraud in this country as it stands, and it's working out fine for them.
Sadly their last twitter post was nearly a year ago, on 9th July, 2020.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dinklage(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can't believe they're still holding on to the money in my wallet, and can't make any transaction. Chai.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by beinstein(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can't the mods help this guy push this story to the front page, to warn others falling prey to this fraudulent app?
At least it'll educate people to avoid this sad story.
This is fraud in every sense of it.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by richhy84: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
I suggest you use vt pass. it never disappoint me with my subscription.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dinklage(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
beinstein:
Can't the mods help this guy push this story to the front page, to warn others falling prey to this fraudulent app?
At least it'll educate people to avoid this sad story.
This is fraud in every sense of it.

Thanks bro.
Honestly, I don't know how to go about this anymore. It's tiring.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dinklage(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
richhy84:
I suggest you use vt pass. it never disappoint me with my subscription.

Thanks.
I'll see to that.
But I'm trying to get my money from moniwallet first before anything else.
The money is there, and I can't using it. It's difficult to just ignore ₦5,500 like that in this Buhari's government ooo.
Re: Moniwallet And Their Fraud. by dexmond79(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2021
There is a platform I use to buy airtime, data subscription, and other bill payment including DStv cable subscription, more affordable compare to buying from the telecoms company directly.

Their customer service is fast and reliable

1. Visit: https://www.akmondcoms.com.ng

2. Create a free account
3. Fund wallet
4. Purchase your desired plan

Note: is not only data plans you can purchase on our platform visit to explore other services...

(1) (Reply)

CAC Matters / I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online / From Per Seconds Billing To Per Seconds Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.