Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Who Will Be The 7th President Of The Republic Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be The 7th President Of The Republic Of Nigeria (262 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The 7th President Of The Republic Of Nigeria by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
I asked the Lord of lords and the King of kings;

"Who is this Nigerian man?" The King replied: "He bears My Name, Emmanuel!" He is Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, the current governor of Akwa Ibom State, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have chosen him to repair Nigeria's broken walls. He will be there by My Power, Spirit and Strength. Under his leadership, Nigeria will change and change for better forever. Under his leadership, there will be abundant food supply, justice and equity will thrive in the land, the land will be secured, widows will rejoice, the youths will be glad, the orphans and fatherless will smile, old people and seniors will be remembered, and I will be with Him. "Do not look at Udom Emmanuel's appearance, nor his minority ethnicity or his stature. Man does not see what I, the Lord see; for you human beings see what is visible, but I the Lord see the heart (I Samuel 16:7).

Udom Gabriel Emmanuel is chosen by the True Lord God Almighty to become the President and Commander-in-chief, Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023.

"But have you not heard? I decided this long ago. Long ago I planned it, and now I am making it happen" (Isaiah 37:26).

*It is also prophetic that Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has the Name; "Emmanuel" as his last name, which is the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of kings, the Lord of lords meaning; "God with us" (Matthew 1:23)

"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel" (which means, God with us" ---(Matthew 1:23 KJV)

The Lord says He will not only pass through Nigeria in 2023, but He will live and make His Sanctuary with Nigerians through His Servant, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel. He says : "Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them, Nigerians at home and abroad , Do not be terrified by them, or I, the Almighty God will terrify you because of them" (Jeremiah 1:17

Thus says the Lord:

"Listen, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, and all Nigerians, from east, west to north and all My faithful and believers, "Do not be afraid or discouraged because of them and their vast army. For the battle is not yours but God's" .

And to you Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, thus says the Lord : ""I brought you from the so-called minority and called you from the southeastern shores of the land. I said, 'You are My servant.' I have chosen and not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

Now to all Nigerians, home and abroad ; the Sovereign Lord God says ;

"Do not consider his-referring to Udom Gabriel Emmanuel-appearance or his height-or his ethnic minority status-(because)-I the Lord do not look at things people look at. Human beings look at the outward appearance, but I, the Lord look at the heart." (I Samuel 16:7). He said He would pass and visit and then live in Nigeria in 2023 and change the nation for good and forever so that, "all may know, from where the sun rises to where it sets, that there is none but Me; I am the LORD, and there is no other" (Isaiah 45:06). For, "My name will be great among the nations, from the rising of the sun to its setting. … offerings will be presented in my name in every place because my name will be great among the nations, says the LORD of Armies" (Malachi 1:11).

The True Lord God Almighty has spoken, He will do it and His Awesome and Miraculous Hands shall accomplish this. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The 7th President Of The Republic Of Nigeria by Afamsi: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
I strongly believe that God will show himself mighty in Nigeria's general election come 2023. Thats why am not really disturbed by the news of political prostitutes carpet crossing from one party to another. People will know for sure that the most high still have dominion over the affairs men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bans National Anthem And Nigerian Flag In Churches: Nnewi Diocese Denies Report / Why Are Israeli Missiles, Tanks And Fighter Jets Not In The Book Revelation / Jesus Says The Father Is Glorified If We Bear Much Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.