Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (14910 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 by chino11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy

2015 is still in the future nah! cheesy

Re: Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 by tonychristopher: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Rhino5dm:
He got my support cheesy. The only igbo man with the capability of  acceptability across the entire country.

Sai Rochas 2015!!!

I don't know about his self destructive ethnic group which prefer to be acting like pigs by eating their own for slight feeling of hunger without a second thought,  What shame.

You have successfully demonstrated to the world that you have idiotic mentality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Pays Homage To The Emir Of Gumel, HRH Alh Ahmad Muhammad / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.