Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Uche Mefor Vindicated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Vindicated (2333 Views)

Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
uche mefor has been vindicated just some months after he advised Kanu against armed agitation in the south east as it will lead to more destruction and loss of lives in the east.Kanu's e-rats insulted him and called him all manner of names.infact anyone who was against the violent agitation like Me Mefor was termed a saboteur. Kanu made enemies of igbo elites,his foot soldiers killed some police and army people most of which are igbos and you expect the relatives of the igbo police people killed to be happy.
They pretended they were fighting herdmen in the Bush which was rather a smokescreen to killed police and army,that alone made him lose lots of support in igboland but people of course were mute to avoid the terror from his evil men and it now looked like he was incharge of igbos whereas he was only in charge of the street boys.
Big lesson, listen to your partners in any struggle

Uche Mefor an Anambra man still proved to be more intelligent and ahead of an Abia state man

4 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by NigeriaZoo: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for the update, now go and get a JOB.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
See painment I'm not like an unemployed ipob miscreant,I have a job

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Oharina(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mtcheeew we move

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by nlreserve: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Thank you. You Igbos must not allow fulanis divide you with their divide and conquer. They are busy opening accounts as southerners.

They want to setup Abia vs Anambra now

9 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by PIMPAR: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Supreme coward
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by tungamaje: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Uche Mefor, the coast is now clear, please take over from Kanu and help us get Biafra. Kanu is stubborn, As a peace loving person pls help us get our country through peaceful means. Even if they attack and rape our mothers in our farms, don't be like Kanu, rather beg the marauders to stop and act peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by teamoneline: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu messed up when they started killing police. That's terrible. I was not in support of kanu and his ways from beginning. But when he setup esn to clear Fulani herdsmen I stood with him and I'm sure many were like me but the moment they started killing police I withdrew. He goofed and ipob knows but kanu is somebody that doesn't listen to advice. Now we are at the mercy of these hopeless Igbo politicians. If only we can mobilise and purse all of them I'll be very happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by mrvitalis(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
uche mefor has been vindicated just some months after he advised Kanu against armed agitation in the south east as it will lead to more destruction and loss of lives in the east.Kanu's e-rats insulted him and called him all manner of names.infact anyone who was against the violent agitation like Me Mefor was termed a saboteur. Kanu made enemies of igbo elites,his foot soldiers killed some police and army people most of which are igbos and you expect the relatives of the igbo police people killed to be happy.
They pretended they were fighting herdmen in the Bush which was rather a smokescreen to killed police and army,that alone made him lose lots of support in igboland but people of course were mute to avoid the terror from his evil men and it now looked like he was incharge of igbos whereas he was only in charge of the street boys.

Uche Mefor an Anambra man still proved to be more intelligent and ahead of an Abia state man
Ok ...he can now start his own movement for biafra na ...abi he now believes in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ok ...he can now start his own movement for biafra na ...abi he now believes in Nigeria
You guys have already driven him away with your rascality and idiocy
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by mrvitalis(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You guys have already driven him away with your rascality and idiocy

LMAO
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by NigeriaZoo: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

See painment I'm not like an unemployed ipob miscreant,I have a job

What does painment mean? No such word or are you daft !

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

What does painment mean? No such word or are you daft !
Cry me an ocean ipob pig grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Banmeallday: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Blackie Spotted

Uche Mefor sold out and is not a hero. H probably has diarrhea like the one tormenting you Mr OP.
Anambra state is the first son of Biafra, as our leader has rightfully said, and Abia is the home of our great heroes aka MI Okpara.

It is not hard to make enemy of Igbo elites....after all who wants to be allies with Uzodinnma....

In Biafra and Reason we stand

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by christistruth01: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
teamoneline:
Kanu messed up when they started killing police. That's terrible. I was not in support of kanu and his ways from beginning. But when he setup esn to clear Fulani herdsmen I stood with him and I'm sure many were like me but the moment they started killing police I withdrew. He goofed and ipob knows but kanu is somebody that doesn't listen to advice. Now we are at the mercy of these hopeless Igbo politicians. If only we can mobilise and purse all of them I'll be very happy.

ESN didn't kill any killer Bandits instead it was Hausas delivering Onions to the Market that they killed

They Probably don't even know the difference between Hausa and Fulani

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Omoslim26: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Op you were making sense, until your last statement.
Igbo bu ofu,no Igbo here is better than any other Igbo there.

Uche mefor has been vindicated beyond doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Omoslim26: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Banmeallday:

Blackie Spotted

Uche Mefor sold out and is not a hero. H probably has diarrhea like the one tormenting you Mr OP.
Anambra state is the first son of Biafra, as our leader has rightfully said, and Abia is the home of our great heroes aka MI Okpara.

It is not hard to make enemy of Igbo elites....after all who wants to be allies with Uzodinnma....

In Biafra and Reason we stand

This is the major thing any sensible human being hates about you guys.
Anyone who disagree with your scammer leader is a sell out.
Fiaakwa very unreasonable set of people.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
Op you were making sense, until your last statement.
Igbo bu ofu,no Igbo here is better than any other Igbo there.

Uche mefor has been vindicated beyond doubt.

We have Igbo bu Igbo and Uche Mefor belongs to this group.

He acted as a true omambala son

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Omoslim26: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We have Igbo bu Igbo and Uche Mefor belongs to the this group.

He acted as a true omambala son

Very correct �.
But the op was wrong with the Anambra vs Abia comparison,that was cheap and mischievous.
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Very correct �.
But the op was wrong with the Anambra vs Abia comparison,that was cheap and mischievous.

Is there anything wrong with the comprison of Anambra (Nri) and Abia (Aro)?

Both are states under Nigeria though with different evolvement grin
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by NigeriaZoo: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Cry me an ocean ipob pig grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

I love pig, we eat pig, your mother is a pig grin

Your mother singing below

[img]https://media./images/27ac93564a30686c70cdb953b3b3971b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

I love pig, we eat pig, your mother is a pig grin

Your mother singing below

[img]https://media./images/27ac93564a30686c70cdb953b3b3971b/tenor.gif[/img]
Ipob pig , I fvcked your mamas vagina and anus that she started leaking faeces, your dirty pig moda is ashamed of herself cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by gidgiddy: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Can you provide any evidence that Kanu killed anyone?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Can you provide any evidence that Kanu killed anyone?
Not everyone is mentally retarded like u all,
Can you also provide an evidence buhari killed anyone?
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Not everyone is mentally retarded like u all,
Can you also provide an evidence buhari killed anyone?

When people have to answer a question with a question, they have nothing to say. If Kanunor IPOB killed anyone, show one shred of proof that goes beyond speculation or rumour
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by NigeriaZoo: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Ipob pig , I fvcked your mamas vagina and anus that she started leaking faeces, your dirty pig moda is ashamed of herself cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuOUG-mESIA
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by NigeriaZoo: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Okay aboki, go eat your pig and dance with your mother the pig cheesy
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
[s]uche mefor has been vindicated just some months after he advised Kanu against armed agitation in the south east as it will lead to more destruction and loss of lives in the east.Kanu's e-rats insulted him and called him all manner of names.infact anyone who was against the violent agitation like Me Mefor was termed a saboteur. Kanu made enemies of igbo elites,his foot soldiers killed some police and army people most of which are igbos and you expect the relatives of the igbo police people killed to be happy.

Uche Mefor an Anambra man still proved to be more intelligent and ahead of an Abia state man[/s]
I know Uche mefor may have sent you to come here with this gabage, but despite the deep respect I have for Uche mefor, if I were him this could be a golden opportunity for him to be humble enough and ask for forgiveness, his only problem is arrogance and you can see where he is today, from Grace to grass.
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Ikwerelastborn: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
I know Uche mefor may have sent you to come here with this gabage, but despite the deep respect I have for Uche mefor, if I were him this could be a golden opportunity for him to be humble enough and ask for forgiveness, his only problem is arrogance and you can see where he is today, from Grace to grass.
Lol,a pereon who's free has Grace while a common criminal who was bundled like a cat and thrown into prison which is mnk has gone from grace to grass
Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by malcom1X: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Your enemy is killing you and disgracing you, you are forming Anambra and Abia.

I'm from the south south but the yorubas call me omo Igbo. When I don't even speak Igbo.

I wonder how the northerners will see me. You are here claiming I'm from Anambra, I'm from Abia, I'm from ikwerre.

The day you'll see riots (which I've seen in Kaduna), just walk up to them and tell them that you are not Igbo that you are ikwerre or you are south south.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by Mfetenang: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Remi Tinubu And A Beautiful Yoruba Lady / Kwankwaso Will Deputise Peter Obi- NNPP / Electric Shock Kills Obi Supporter Destroying Tinubu's Campaign Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.