Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Uche Mefor Vindicated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Vindicated (2212 Views)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Uche Mefor Vindicated by nairalandankrah: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
[s]uche mefor has been vindicated just some months after he advised Kanu against armed agitation in the south east as it will lead to more destruction and loss of lives in the east.Kanu's e-rats insulted him and called him all manner of names.infact anyone who was against the violent agitation like Me Mefor was termed a saboteur. Kanu made enemies of igbo elites,his foot soldiers killed some police and army people most of which are igbos and you expect the relatives of the igbo police people killed to be happy.
They pretended they were fighting herdmen in the Bush which was rather a smokescreen to killed police and army,that alone made him lose lots of support in igboland but people of course were mute to avoid the terror from his evil men and it now looked like he was incharge of igbos whereas he was only in charge of the street boys.
Big lesson, listen to your partners in any struggle

Uche Mefor an Anambra man still proved to be more intelligent and ahead of an Abia state man [/s]

Firstly Ive lived in rivers state since birth, and I know how the ikwere man reasons..
You are a Fulani BMC using a fake Monika to try to deceive people..

This your divide and rule tactics will not work!
Aboki.
You are not an ikwere man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution / Atiku's Biggest Political Mistake Was Disobeying The 1st Law Of Power / Another A. P. C Fake Bishop Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.