Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed (663 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall / Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed by Coldie(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
All hail the mother land.

Soldier go soldier come Nigeria our nation go survive.

1 Share

Re: Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed by Coldie(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi kanus capture will bring relative peace to Nigeria, as all those people that think they are James bond will get small sense

1 Like

Re: Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed by Coldie(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una too like Gist cheesy cheesy
Re: Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed by nlreserve: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Nnamdi Kanus Capture Revealed by Emvico34: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
This guy is a Hero. No man can bring him down or stop him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tracking The 3r / The Reason Why IPOB May Disintegrate And Their Members Betrayed / Igbos Time To Get Rid Of This Menance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.