Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. (493 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. by 400billionman: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dr Emeka Okonkwo, best known as E money has celebrated his wife in style. Seated in their rolls royce phantom, he made a video where he danced to music with his lovely wife. He added words of appreciation and prayers for her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL, Congratulations honey, you have circled the sun again and it's your birthday. I wish you the best''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMnwlC95omE

1 Like

Re: E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. by solofresh(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Ask Guys For Money? / Sexual Intimacy Vs Intellectual Intimacy: Which One Do You Prefer? / Thread About Depression And Heartbreak !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.