Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) (37583 Views)

Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp / Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ajilenu: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Do you know ?..

If these criminals came to rob you of ur belonging..

And along the operation,
they feel threatened by you,

that you can either give a lead information that will get them apprehended (arrested).
Or that you know their identity...

Believe me, they won't waste time to waste you..
Most criminals that murder their victims didn't plan to..
They just had to, for their security reasons..
Yes.. They are that heartless..
So don't ever pity any obvious criminal when they are served with jungle justice..
If they had an option, they would rather kill their victim..
you just mentioned the reason robbers kill their victims and you still supported the same reason still.

Don't you think what if they stop killing robbers nko? Won't that reduce the way robbers kills victims?

They can just catch a robber, probably best him(which is the abnormal-normal thing everyone does) then take him to the police, don't you think that would work?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Only wicked and heartless people carry out jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ReneDaniels: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
If u steal from bullion van, nobody go hold u or even think of to chase u, if u steal from white ppl brother they deserve it na our ancestors pension money we they get back. But don't steal from ur fellow country man that suffers worse than u do.. Come on it's not fair.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
post=103241274:
on the beat again embarassed

Awon eyan Jungle justice sad

Everly present for dia cool

Dem no dey miss am!!
[/s]
Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Gfskw: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
angelfallz:
Only wicked and heartless people carry out jungle justice.
omo d day wey Dem thief person phone for my eye like this, those pple wey dey use phone for road side..... Omo tears form for my eye I feel am for am,the guy wan craze

I wish dat bikeman was caught

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Resolute5ter: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Deltans are quick to anger..
Omo this is barbaric shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja / Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / CBN N8bn: Accused Weeps As Children Appear In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.