Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now (33002 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Oshokalo: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Let him go and try his skill else where make we know the real goat
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by paulolee(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Goodnigga:
Washare, Messi's Spokesperson
lolz...ur head dey game
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by OJEEMAH(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
izombie:
Arsenal is a mid table team now. How many years ago did you buy auba, lacazzette, even pepe? The worst part is that arteta is your coach. What a disaster it has been for arsenal. Conte is clubless, zidane is clubless but arsenal is sticking with arteta. A manager that finished 8th in the league. Until arsenal is relegated the owners will continue to milk it. Nonsense.
Don't get me wrong wrong. i agree with all you have said. Not supporting their abysmal performance. i was simply responding to someone that said arsenal will be begging Messi cos they dont like spending.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:

lolz. .see dis joker....a new two year deal is already on d table, leo is currently focused on winning the copa n needs no distraction
if he flies to barca n sign, na d same critics like una go still say leo is placing barca duties ahead of his country
after d copa, dey is still enough time to sign n dts why PSG n city dt once bidded are now silent

Only Man City and PSG can afford him.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Tywo2018: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Abeyjide:
Chelsea

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Cleanworld(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by anungangampu: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Smellymouth:
For his sake and Barcelona's sake, he should leave.

Other players are too dependent on him when he plays and the whole game tends to be around him when he is on the field and when he fails to be at his best, barca loses. Well, that's the downside of having a GOAT in your team.

Not blaming him, but when he is not there, other players play freely, shoot freely and play their natural game instead of finding Messi and moving the ball to him. I think this shows that it's time...
My findings too. He needs to leave, many bright players couldn't succeed under his shadow .
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Chachamiliano: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Messi should leave his comfort zone (Barca). If he goes elsewhere and proofs himself, then we can consider him as being on the same level with cr7

Same level as C Ronaldo Lol. Let us list some criteria, then take them out from both players and see who stands out last

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Chachamiliano: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
TimmyTen:
One portable device only works in Nou-camp. Take it to Argentina or other clubs it wont work. angry grin grin

Go watch Messi in Argentina's color. Make sure you watch all games Messi played against Nigeria to start with first
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by paulolee(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
grandstar:

Only Man City and PSG can afford him.
yeah....because of his wage n both have backed off after he told DM dt he is staying in barca
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Tdyke4lyf(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
HOW YOU EXPECT THIS MY GUY WEY DON REMAIN FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN ALL HIM LYF MAKE HE LEAVE BARCA WEY HE DON GIVE HIM LYF TO? MESSI IS GOING NO WHERE.BARCA FOR LYF!
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by aujile(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
oblaak:
Pionel Pessi himself. I was surprised to see that my son came home from school each day without his pen. So I kept on buying more pens until I decided to go find out for myself who was stealing his pens. Honestly what I saw shocked me. I saw Pionel Pessi with a swollen school bag trying to run away and I held him by his neck as a dwarf that he is. Immediately he started confessing and when we opened the bag, we saw 104 stolen pens and 100 of them belonged to a student from Eiber. Pessi, I never knew you could be this wicked.
I just remembered that primary school children also have mobile phones these days...
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by aujile(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Messi should leave his comfort zone (Barca). If he goes elsewhere and proofs himself, then we can consider him as being on the same level with cr7
if your ororo had remained in a club all his life, nobody would have remembered him by now. you think it's easy to remain in one club and remain at the top level and the club keeps doing everything to keep you amid many interests from top clubs.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by aujile(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Goodnigga:
see story, and Barcelona in Spain is where they have the best and only school in the world. Ronaldo, that juggles clubs doesn't have children going to school?
Messi has always been himself not trying to compete with anybody, so he doesn't care if Ronaldo plays at every club. It's always been Ronaldo trying to be like Messi.
Ronaldo's ability to achieve the things he has so far is because God always rewards hardwork. He should stop killing himself trying to beat Messi in everything because he can't (so painful for him and his fans)
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by errigdee: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Las las
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Gfskw: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Fuckyoumod: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...i always knew dt messi would get a new deal after I saw his best friend aguero signed dt 2 yr deal after talking to messi...
messi is currently in agentina n av asked barca to pause any contract talks till he is done with d copa n back to Spain.
a new 2yr deal is already agreed verbally
Barca cnt let go bcoz even when his goals dries up, he would still perform with loads of assist n dts d edge he gat over the rest....big respect to cr7 shaa
why did you not include number of matches played?
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Codes151(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Smh.

If you like make him free agent. Na only Barca e fit play.

I'd sign Ronaldo on free agent against this one
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by grandstar(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:

yeah....because of his wage n both have backed off after he told DM dt he is staying in ba2rca

I think he should try and be adventurous and try other clubs. Anyway, this he can do after 2 or 3 new years at Barca.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pools draws; Drop Your One Banker: One Banker Room - www.ukfootballpools.com / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.