Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now (33003 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by TimmyTen(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2021
One portable device only works in Nou-camp. Take it to Argentina or other clubs it wont work. angry grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by kenzysmith: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2021
oblaak:
Pionel Pessi himself. I was surprised to see that my son came home from school each day without his pen. So I kept on buying more pens until I decided to go find out for myself who was stealing his pens. Honestly what I saw shocked me. I saw Pionel Pessi with a swollen school bag trying to run away and I held him by his neck as a dwarf that he is. Immediately he started confessing and when we opened the bag, we saw 104 stolen pens and 100 of them belonged to a student from Eiber. Pessi, I never knew you could be this wicked.
not funny bro very weak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Abeyjide: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2021
complexBoss12:

Imagine that you have a team, in modern football, you want to compete at the highest levels and you can only mention these 4 as your Best businesses. And as a matter of fact, these 4 guys you mentioned, in their current forms, non of them can bench a player in Aston Villa team.

And you mentioned Man U, Chelsea and City as the only people that spent more, even tho there is no stat to support your claim, because Tot and even Everton has spent good in the last few years, but my question, is it Norwich City, Arsenal is expected to spend more than.

Arsenal doesn't just need good players, Arsenal even needs new name, because they are gradually moving from gunners to unknown gunmen.

Unknown gunmen bawo ?you wicked gan

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Chieffoo007: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Messi we want you in Nigeria let sign you for shooting star �
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by complexBoss12: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2021
oblaak:
Pionel Pessi himself. I was surprised to see that my son came home from school each day without his pen. So I kept on buying more pens until I decided to go find out for myself who was stealing his pens. Honestly what I saw shocked me. I saw Pionel Pessi with a swollen school bag trying to run away and I held him by his neck as a dwarf that he is. Immediately he started confessing and when we opened the bag, we saw 104 stolen pens and 100 of them belonged to a student from Eiber. Pessi, I never knew you could be this wicked.

This ur joke is so funny I forgot to laugh. You just took your time to write all this about a man you will be never worthy to unlace his boots.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by 400billionman: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2021
He won't move.

Scared guy.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by bewla(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by jsancho(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Oga join Man.city to save ur career
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by HRMK: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2021
messi wont and cant leave bacar!that has turned to his comfort zone!he has not much confidence in himself ie in performing excellently in other clubs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Free ko, freedom ni. Watch and see his next offer at Barca

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by GitmoAuditors: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Seniorwriter(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Soccer GOAT...Great Of All Times...
He has paid his dues...all the way from his childhood...if he leaves no strings and if he stays all well and good...but I'm sure many soccer fans would prefer the former.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and love sporting events especially soccer and you ain't earning cool in any of the world's currency then you are unwise and missing out from financial freedom.

@Seniorwriter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Bahamas95(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2021
He will still renew his contract as usual jor!

Messi just wanna use fans to catch cruise......I would have wanted him to play for another club before he retires Sha.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...i always knew dt messi would get a new deal after I saw his best friend aguero signed dt 2 yr deal bcox it was bcoz of messi...
messi is currently in agentina n av asked barca to pause any contract talks till he is done with d copa n back to Spain.
a new 2yr deal is already agreed but leo problem is d massive wage cut n his career after dt 2yrs wich would b sorted out..
u guys are calling this free agent as if its dt free for clubs to pay any amount to get him..
Thats the literal meaning of being a free agent. Barcelona no longer have a price tag on him. He can go to anywhere he chooses on his own free will.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Person wey I want to buy in my club manager, offered him 1 million per week (the money Barcelona can't even pay him), the guy na-agba isi akwara grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Calibrator: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Unknown Gunmen got me rolling in stitches cheesy
complexBoss12:

Imagine that you have a team, in modern football, you want to compete at the highest levels and you can only mention these 4 as your Best businesses. And as a matter of fact, these 4 guys you mentioned, in their current forms, non of them can bench a player in Aston Villa team.

And you mentioned Man U, Chelsea and City as the only people that spent more, even tho there is no stat to support your claim, because Tot and even Everton has spent good in the last few years, but my question, is it Norwich City, Arsenal is expected to spend more than.

Arsenal doesn't just need good players, Arsenal even needs new name, because they are gradually moving from gunners to unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Abfinest007(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Where will the goat end.i hope he doesn't end in pepper soup
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Yoighaman(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
He should just come to Man. City, he will get a heroic welcome, Pep is earnestly waiting for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2021
complexBoss12:

You're just saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Chirowman(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2021
His contract will be renewed
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by olisaEze(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2021
complexBoss12:

Early morning wickedness! Ah don die!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by OJEEMAH(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:

they all joined for free because this current barca is broke since after dt covid n d players are even going for wage cut..
wen barca dey spend above 100m on d likes of neyma, coutinho, dembele n even griezman, where ur broke arsenal dey?
arsenal dt was asked to increase their 40m bid for Suarez wen e was about leaving Liverpool and all ur board could do was to add 1m...azin who does dt?
increasing a 40m bid to 41m because na pepper or fish u de price abi?
Let me correct you on something, the post you quoted is not to say Barcelona haven't been spending. As a matter of fact, we can't compare Barcelona and Arsenal spendings. That was a response to a guy who said arsenal will be begging Messi to join for free cos they dont like spending money.
As for the Suarez transfer, you have no idea. There was no second offer of +1 cos according to a clause in his contract, 40M is enough to 'start negotiation' with any club. Liverpool never wanted him to join a rival club even though they had an agreement that, if they fail to qualify for UCL he will be sold. It wasn't about the money. If they wanted to sell, they should have stated their asking price after rejecting the first bid.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by ofiko123(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Wishing lionel messi sucess in his future endeavours..
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by meobizy(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2021
…and old. Dude has only two solid years of activity left. I doubt any team apart from Chinese ones will purchase such a liability.
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Eleken: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2021
What a long stay in Barcelona.
Messi find your way to EPL
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Ayobami7(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2021
All good things come to an end. Curtain slowly closing on the Messi and Ronaldo era.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by paulolee(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Viking07:
Thats the literal meaning of being a free agent. Barcelona no longer have a price tag on him. He can go to anywhere he chooses on his own free will.
yes...DTS d logical meaning but in this case, leo have verbally agreed to sign n d delay is because of d copa.
only a contract is valid but I dnt see him changing his mind after aguero joined for dt same 2 yr duration

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now by ObaKlaz: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Messi should leave his comfort zone (Barca). If he goes elsewhere and proofs himself, then we can consider him as being on the same level with cr7
Yeah... CR is really proving his greatness in Italy. He almost proved that same 'greatness' in Europa League.

Levels!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pools draws; Drop Your One Banker: One Banker Room - www.ukfootballpools.com / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.