Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Want To Bake My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Bake My Website (887 Views)

I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / I Am Selling My Website / Review Of My Website Freewebs.com/Flowkwika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bake My Website by Nobody: 5:18am On May 09, 2011
I have 2 websites i use, one is currently www..net that is the active one done with joomla / drupal.
The other one is .com which is currently not actively at this time, i have plans of baking it with
http://cakephp.org/
Do we have cake bakers on this board? I learnt how to use this framework a few years back. then, the features
i was looking for were not present, but now, they are there, but i am yet to use them on any real project.

I am also looking at subbing the website to espanol as well and making it mobile compatible, i am not sure if
cakewalk has all this gadgets in-built, though i have not done extensive research sha, though i saw a website
just baked which has some of the kinda gadgets i planned to put on my new website.
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2011
So no one bakes website on this board?
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by Thatdave(m): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2011
i just started using it.
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2011
that is very good. They have a lot of documentation on their site, try familiarizing yourself.
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by Thatdave(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
every other tutorial i have tried to follow after the 15 minute blog tut. has failed me.

i get to some point and hit an error. even when i have simply copied and pasted!

dont know wheather its because am using 2.0

but am not the kind a nigger that will give up.

if i cant get to dubai by the routes, i will take a bullet and fly there for treatment.

did u hit such a bad learning curve too?
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by sayhi2ay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
i have been using it for 2years now. really fantastic.

lemme know if you have any question on it.
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by yawatide(f): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
OP:
Remember to use yeast, make d site rise well well tongue
Re: I Want To Bake My Website by isaiah60: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial
« on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »

CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to enable you to work in a structured and rapid manner–without loss of flexibility.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.

CakePHP work within your organization, and want to ensure you to have the best tools, skills and understanding of the CakePHP Framework and MVC approaches
possible? Training for general development, application planning and design. Training is provided by the Create a Dynamic Team for free

Visit http://createdynamicwebsite.com now. this website is developed with cakephp

. if you want to be a guru in php and develop your web application fast, start with cakephp.

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Blog With Dreamweaver / Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? / Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.