Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (55257 Views)

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2021
tungamaje:
That's why I laugh at some Yorubas who are mocking Kanu saying their own approach is the best. Let's see how you can peacefully get a Yoruba nation out of the grips of the Fulani government

Who wants a Yoruba nation at this point? I think miscreants like IPOBians who can't think clearly. Out of six states in Yoruba land, almost five of them depend on monthly allocation from the crude oil proceeds from the FG. How sensible is it that you succeed in getting Yoruba nation and end up throwing your people deeper into poverty and other ills that come with it?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Oh! U are no longer rejoicing over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest grin grin grin
U are now weeping..lost hypocrite!

This one is obviously running mad oo��.
Why would I weap over the arrest of someone who brought nothing but problems and trouble into Igboland??.
I can only but wish him a fair trial.
Btw way you are not intelligent else you would understand what I meant by using the word breed another ipob�
Ipob is synonymous to problems, chaos and trouble.

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
If this guy,KANU and other freedom fighters are all silenced its game over for the south.

The south don't need politicians now we need freedom fighters

[s] This oppressive govt and Fulani's don't need breathing space to fulfill there evil agenda [/s]

No matter who becomes the next president after Buhari, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or ogoni, it won't affect the One Nigeria an inch. Get used to that, agitators can't make it to top in required numbers from the presidency to governors to lawmakers to judiciary.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Ikwereanlion(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

No matter who becomes the next president after Buhari, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or ogoni, it won't affect the One Nigeria an inch. Get used to that, agitators can't make it to top in required numbers from the presidency to governors to lawmakers to judiciary.

So in ur small mind u feel that the agitation has ended with the arrest of KANU?

They dont need any presidency,governorship position and co..If agitators join govt positions then its no more an agitation its politics

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Okay
nonsense person
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
They just want to silence any other ethnic champion agitator that will be an obstacle to fulani herdsmen .
They killed Gana in Benue
They are after MNK
They are after Sunday Igboho
They are after Tompolo
Who next ?
South wise up
Ur current politicians are thinking of their own selfish interest

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Citnix: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Lattop:
In as much as I don't support his Agitation for a Yoruba Nation, This act should be totally Condemn

RIP to the lost life

Why cant you support the agitation, what is your alternatives?

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2021
stormborn28:
nonsense person
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Must u take lives and cause pains to send a message to an agitator? This is barbaric. Then how can Nigeria be one if that is truly what we all wanted
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where is the pic?

If this true, the FG no need things like this, dem just dey make things more tough.

We need them to be effective in providing powers supply, why is no body saying anything about power supply?

This country just tire person.
You ignorant simpletons!
The fulani terrorists have declared war on you, you are on about "power supply"! angry

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Biafraaa: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tvibes001:
Many people don't know the game of the northern elites.
Guy is like you like trouble. Anyway, I'm enjoying you two. I really didn't want it to stop.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
atonement12:
You ignorant simpletons!
The fulani terrorists have declared war on you, you are on about "power supply"! angry
You're dull boy.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're dull boy.
Egoistic, uncouth teen!
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Invitationn: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

That is a big lie, the 'elites' you are talking about are less than 5,000 in number, and are fast losing their relevance, they can't even protect the lives of their citizens! all they are looking at is the numbers to see if they can continue with their one Nigeria, besides, their new constitution and restructuring jargon has been struck down by the North so they have nothing to bargain with among their own people,
Freedom is a bug, and it has bitten a lot of southerners, and as the days goes by and the word spreads and the people actually start to realize they deserve better, they will become angrier than I am, (u realize that is the real reason for the Twitter ban right?)
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by wpadmin: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na wa oo.

Is it not a shame that one tribe is in charge of all the affairs of a diverse country like Nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lattop:

Restructure
you mean audio restructure?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Invitationn: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

This one is obviously running mad oo��.
Why would I weap over the arrest of someone who brought nothing but problems and trouble into Igboland??.
I can only but wish him a fair trial.
Btw way you are not intelligent else you would understand what I meant by using the word breed another ipob�
Ipob is synonymous to problems, chaos and trouble.
One thing secessionists and their sympathizers need to know is that violence begets violence.
They can argue about who fired the first shot for all I care!
But does your David have the divine intervention to collapse the Goliath in this case?
You don't attack security officers and lynch a minority group in your region and go scot-free!
You don't cry foul on your payback day either.
You should be agreeable to the concept of actions and consequences.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lattop:
In as much as I don't support his Agitation for a Yoruba Nation, This act should be totally Condemn

RIP to the lost life

And then we move on to the next one after the RIP
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkalaJ:
Secession agitation is very dangerous business. At some point the arrowheads of such movement will be forced to go on exile by the government. No be child's play.

In Nigeria than those moving around with AK47
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkalaJ:

Well, even abroad, not all governments in 'white' countries treat secessionist agitations the same way. The way Spain handles it is different from UK's, for example. The problem with the Yoruba secessionist agitation is that, about 90% of the elite (cutting across different party lines, in both APC and PDP, even Afenifere, YCE and other socio-cultural groups, as well as traditional rulers) have publicly expressed disapproval of it. No secession can succeed without the support of the elite of the group agitating for it. In Spain and UK, they have political parties in their national assemblies that are pro-secession. In Spain, Catalonia's sitting administrative government is pro-secession. The politicians are a very critical group amongst the elite of any society (recall that they made Nigeria's independence from Britain possible by being the faces of it). They provide legitimacy, diplomatic and financial support to the struggle.

Another thing is that I think at this point, FG is careful not to allow Igboho turn into another Nnamdi Kanu under their nose, that's why they may start seeing and approaching him differently from now on.

Your last statement is wrong, what do you mean by they don't want another KANU?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkalaJ:

Whether you consider my viewpoint and contribution to the discourse as 'an excuse for lawless black leaders' is irrelevant. I just gave a perspective of the current situation as it stands. All I'm saying is that Igboho’s security is vulnerable at the moment, vis-a-vis the current Kanu situation, as well as the lack of support from the Yoruba elite. You obviously don't like hearing that sort of different viewpoint. But it is what it is. Your anger won't change that fact. Until more of the Yoruba elite class (at least 50% of them) show the same level of fervour that Igboho and his supporters show for the agitation, it will amount to nothing. Selah.

Yoruba elites are in support of it, Soyinka and several others.

Traditional rulers and politicians mainly from the southern part of the country and only interested in their cut and nothing else.

You don't support restructuring, you don't support separation and you think everything is fine?
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
It is a TRAP. They intentionally want to use this dastardly act to provoke the protesters so as to incite violence during the Rally. That is the only excuse they are waiting for to justify their perfected plan to assassinate him.

Sunday be wise, don't be emotional and don't be vengeful with the protest.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by louqas: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
AkalaJ:

Well, even abroad, not all governments in 'white' countries treat secessionist agitations the same way. The way Spain handles it is different from UK's, for example. The problem with the Yoruba secessionist agitation is that, about 90% of the elite (cutting across different party lines, in both APC and PDP, even Afenifere, YCE and other socio-cultural groups, as well as traditional rulers) have publicly expressed disapproval of it. No secession can succeed without the support of the elite of the group agitating for it. In Spain and UK, they have political parties in their national assemblies that are pro-secession. In Spain, Catalonia's sitting administrative government is pro-secession. The politicians are a very critical group amongst the elite of any society (recall that they made Nigeria's independence from Britain possible by being the faces of it). They provide legitimacy, diplomatic and financial support to the struggle.

Another thing is that I think at this point, FG is careful not to allow Igboho turn into another Nnamdi Kanu under their nose, that's why they may start seeing and approaching him differently from now on.

Tell them
All these wannabe seccessionists

What baffles me is how these dumb guys think ITS GOING TO BE AN EASY RIDE TO SECESSION.....if they know what they are up against theu will think twice
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by wasol: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0FYgEVgZo

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-igbohos-residence-attacked-72-hours-to-lagos-yoruba-nation-rally/

EVEN IN JULY, GOD CANNOT LIE...
WELCOME TO JULY.
Every half signifies one of two things; an end to a phase and a beginning of a new phase.
I pray that the good Lord, who had promised and sustained you thus far shall protect, guide, guard and unlock the glorious part of the year in your life and fulfill the remaining part of the promise for you and your family and destiny from now on, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!
#God cannot lie even in July...
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WATCH 'COROMYSTERY' on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
frankyychiji:
You are getting somewhat confrontational these days Baba Orayan. You used to be cool headed when making your points. You never even used to quote anyone. What happened to you now that wasn't there before.
Please continue being your mature self and leave gbas gbos for those of us that were either born that way or created by NL.

As a hot woman, I practically idolize cool headed demons.

If the killings and destruction of lives doesn't anger you, nothing will, I am just screaming before it gets to me because e go reach everybody

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by tungamaje: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't be foolish!

Who knows if this evil was perpetrated by your UGM from SE just to cause crisis in SW. If your UGM are found behind this barbaric act, I tell you, Sunday Igboho will kill you all. This is not the first time UGM would be operating in military wears.

I just hope a deeper investigation is done. I don't take hearsay serious until the fact is shown to the world.

If IPOB hand is found in this, you are all in soup. Take it or leave it.

Why are you afraid to face your attackers? Igboho said Fulanis should vacate SW forests, so they are not happy with him and. will try everything possible to eliminate him. Moreover your people said the attackers spoke French, between Fulanis and IPOB, who have foreign brethren from other Francophone countries? Please face your enemy and stop looking for who to blame just to save face

Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by louqas: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

Who wants a Yoruba nation at this point? I think miscreants like IPOBians who can't think clearly. Out of six states in Yoruba land, almost five of them depend on monthly allocation from the crude oil proceeds from the FG. How sensible is it that you succeed in getting Yoruba nation and end up throwing your people deeper into poverty and other ills that come with it?

Not to talk of the various intra etnnic clashes that will erupt the moment Oduduwa becomes a reality .....me as an ibadan man will not want the ijebu or the ekitis to dominate me and vice versa
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Goodvibes007: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
jaxxy:
This is very bad. Should not be happening in a democracy. The government should fish out the perpetrators.
The perpetrators are the government.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Glocal1: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
I hope the guy has not been kidnapped, wounded or killed in the siege. Let's wait for the next 24 hours for information from/about him.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) by Ikea81: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Unknown indeed. The easiest criminals for the government to apprehend yet they wont because they on the side of the wicked government. This was done by Tinubu boys supported by the blood thirsty demons that came to Toll gate.

Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52