Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. (3278 Views)

Latest Biafra News, Nnamdi Kanu News, IPOB News For Tuesday, 17th March, 2020 / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by limeta(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
noble4d:

What do you expect, a wanted terrorist name will always trend all over the world. �

See this double terrorist
fulani and Islam join together
hell bent killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Daniel058(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Nnamdi KANU, the most powerful African Man Alive

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Notasyouthink: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
noble4d:

What do you expect, a wanted terrorist name will always trend all over the world. �
I didn't see the word "terrorist" in any of the headlines.

Are you this dumb and mischievous??

Idiots everywhere!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by velocity25(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Greatest 21st century Freedom Fighter.
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by OfoIgbo: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
His first arrest made him go national

His second arrest has made him go global

Ohamadike! Ride on bro, detention cant cage you

I think you guys are getting it wrong.

Someone that got arrested twice by the same inferior Fulani government in just a period of about 5 years, wants to be your commander-in-chief, and you think that is alright.

So because of his megalomaniac interests to be carried in newspapers around the world, we should ignore the fact that this guy is wearing shoes bigger than him.

Will his wife and kids be attending the protests around the court premises in his 26th July hearing?
They will be banking on the blood of our innocent brothers and sisters, who are obviously disposable to them.

Every Igboman wants Biafra, but I won't be following an inferior leader into Bia.fra. I have been saying this for many years. Kanu should stick to just being the director of Radio Biafra. The right leaders will emerge. Someone who is being captured right, left and centre can never be my leader or commander-in-chief. That will be a huge disaster.

I am waiting for the flimsy excuse he will eventually give for this second capture.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Kingcalls: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
They all labelled him separatist or secessionist....not labelled his terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by udede(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Grace001:
The comment above me, is a good reason to say Nigeria masses don’t deserve fighting for, [b]they will continue to be in love with their oppressor[/b

Of course Kanu may be guilty of some charges against him, but he made a big mistake fighting for masses even though he thought he is fighting for IGBOS alone.
I don't think you are very correct. The government of Nigeria and the governors of eastern states became very afraid when yhey realized that the ndi igbo comply with the directives of MNK far above how they listen to their politicians. The 100 percent obedience to his sit at home oreder sent them shivers such that Ngige and joe igbokwe were sweating like christmas goats not to talk of federal government. Now they pushed the governors to deny their brother when the north have refused go deny mieti allah.
Now MNK has been captured even outside Nigeria when the terrorist on the streets and forest of Nigeria could not be captured.

Long storytelling cut short. Ndi Igbo are supporting properly. Dont mind the governors
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by AskProf: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
noble4d:

Is he also trenfing on your quack Youtube channel?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by techWriter2: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2021
What do you expect a wanted terrorist surname will always trend all over the country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by IvarDboneless: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
mazimee:

You are a lowlife, nobody knows you. Ranting about Nnamdi Kanu on nairaland is the only way you can get attention from people. I repeat you are a lowlife. Go find something better to do with your life than ranting about Nnamdi Kanu.
I dey feel you bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by IvarDboneless: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

If you die today in that your penny job, you'll be buried in the next 30 minutes like a dog in a shallow grave. Na moslem you be.

Even your mosque speaker no go carry am. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by jimyjames(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
Trending over an arrest

Eleribu people

The news of Nelson Mandela's capture and imprisonment was a global trend during his time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by noble4d(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2021
AskProf:

Is he also trenfing on your quack Youtube channel?

Trenfing indeed!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
MNK and IPOB should double down on their freedom ideals.

The time is now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by RomanGreen: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
noble4d:

Unfortunately for you....only your Fulani Nigeria govt recognize IPOB as a terror group .... sensible world leaders and govts around the world have refused to recognize them as a terror group because they know they a group fighting for their freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by ismhab(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:
Nnamdi Kanu has really gone global. I doubt the any other nigerian alive will attract such global headlines, not even the death of buhari.

A terrorists name and news will always be global. Even usama bil laden and shekau's news are globally.
Don't be surprised if terrorist like lamidi COWnu news become talk of the day globally.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Kaiser20: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Daniel058:
Nnamdi KANU, the most powerful African Man Alive
Ipob stop deluding yourselves. So because of UGM/ESN he became powerful in your naive assessment.
In what capacity, because you are made to take oath to worship NK doesn't make him great.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by oilyngbati(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
The government should just kill this common criminal/terrorist and get on with fixing the country. We have better pressing issues in Nigeria. And if anyone should protest for this terrorist, that vermin should be shot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World. by Muna4real(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
noble4d:

It's unfortunate that the world doesn't recognize him as terrorists. It's only northern Nigeria that define him as terrorist when they couldn't recognize the terrorists killing them. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Showdown In Senate As S’south Senators Kick Against Plot To Include Other Region / SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers / Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.