Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (80458 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by tempusfugit: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who told you I Wan fight, I love to be called nigerian, this aside, na only mumu dey fight for Nigerians and those that got personal interest attach to it
Odogwu46:

You can be the tompolo in your territory, stop pointing those guys they have their life and sense of humour. Abi you don fight for them before?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by hybridblood07(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
I read the story about 30 vehicles but I don't believe because people or bloggers do add to details just to make the story sweet. A normal hilux won't take more than 8 people
babaolofin:

I was not there. Operation Python Dance was mainly because of Kanu. I know about formations and others. Another separate report said about 30 vehicles were seen. How many soldiers per vehicle ?

https://www.nairaland.com/6628959/lady-k-cried-out-igbohos

Fela's case was witnessed by people . He lost his mother in that attack.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Rareoil(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Thunder fire you. Mad man

Thunder fire you too mad woman
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
I read the story about 30 vehicles but I don't believe because people or bloggers do add to details just to make the story sweet. A normal hilux won't take more than 8 people

It was not the blogger that gave the account, it was a lady and other victims. In an emergency, an estimate is given. It is not possible to do roll call of soldiers or vehicles, but an estimate is given. There is an information that is very important here.

The major news here is that they spoke French fluently. That is the official language of Niger Republic and Chad. Something is happening that General Irabor is not aware about. AREWA bringing their cousins from Niger Republic and Chad to fight internally. The major news here is that the spoke French fluently.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Bonavi: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.
Nwanne u re sounding very hopeless. Ima hapu Yorubas to deal with their issues?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by chaloskyx: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
YORUBA OVER TO YOU WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT THE ANSWER IS NOTHING JUST LIKE THE IGBOS WOULD DO NOTHING OVER NNAMDI KANUS ARREST...SEE LET JUST ACCEPT IT THE NOTHERNERS RULE US ABEG WE HAVE LOST CAUSE WE FAIL TO UNITE AGAINST THEM CAUSE OF OUR TRIBAL SENTIMENTS WHILE THE NORTH ARE UNITED IN THEIR ISLAMIC TAKEOVER MAY THE BEST ETHNIC GROUP WIN AND IN THIS CASE THE NOTH ARE CLEARLY IN CHARGE AND THERE IS NO GOD DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by cedricksly: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:

Abeg come and beat me.. No dey threaten me abeg..
bro I do not pass threat to anybody no matter the situation.... How do you pass threat in a faceless forum But if I choose to pass a threat, YOU WILL DEFINITELY KNOW.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Freestyl(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
The guy Na car dealer?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Genius100: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ighoho is a scammer like Kanu. Buhari has warned all these people disturbing the peace to calm down. Since they have refused, anything their eye see, make dem take am like that.

We have serious economic challenges. We can't add unnecessary security challenges to those
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by omodave(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=royal231 post=103254719]The main truth is the only people from the south laughing right now are the Bini people..

Those guys are another case.. Don't confuse Bini for yoruba

Actually a few of them are quite reasonable.. I will not lump them.... But they are the forces presently against both Biafra and Oduduwa.. In the sout

Trust me I don't like this shifting of blames, I repeat no sensible Bini person is against the actualization of either Biafra or Oduduwa .
However I dey vex abeg
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by J2381: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Keep writing jargons.

Eye witness said they were speaking french, and were Nigerian army but no keep playing smart.

Evidences are being compiled to be sent to international community.

So when the wahala starts everybody would remember who started it all.

This was not the first attack but this would certainly be the last.
actually you're the one who is writing jargon because you can't even tell your head from your nose.

Evidences are being piled to be sent to international community my ass. Your supposed hope in the west will be your undoing. You guys should take a cue from what happened to Nnamdi Kanu.

Imagine you making noise issuing threat all because of the anonymity social media offer cowards like you.

Please get lost and don't quote me again.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Iceyjayz: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
atonement12:
The Fulani terrorist rulers now feel emboldened by the capture of Kanu, that this is the time to Kill Igboho and his supporters, and permanently put fear on the Yorubas, and other ethnic agitators at large.
They have made a big mistake!!
Their end is just around the corner.
They will, finally, be defeated, big time!
That vegetable Buhari will never succeed

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by ceaser: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
It was reported that those army personally that attacked spoke French.

Well, I might be led to believe that they were truly Nigerian soldiers. A soldier friend told me that Monday, they were expecting the arrival of men of the Nigerian army that were send for French courses in Togo. They are expected to arrive at Lagos from Togo by land on that monday.

Lagoa is close to Ibadan. So if they arrived Monday and by yesternight (wednesday) they have effected the attacks, the dots all appear to connect quite perfectly.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by StreetFight: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

Yoruba matter go kill you oooo, just as it killed three million of your miscreant brethren in 1967.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by generalwo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
eduj:

those cctv caught during the attack on ejiofors house, wetin dem wear ?
..... I don't know who ejiofor is sir..... I'm talking based on what was posted here..... It's not today armed men started committing crimes wearing security outfits so I don't see why people are trying to pin this on the Nigerian military.... It's a stupid thing for them to go to the house of Mr Sunday with their uniform, killing scores of people and kidnapping his wife..... The Nigerian military may not be the best in the world but they are no where near that stupid
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Gfskw: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jesus
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:
The main truth is the only people from the south laughing right now are the Bini people..Those guys are another case.. Don't confuse Bini for yorubaActually a few of them are quite reasonable.. I will not lump them.... But they are the forces presently against both Biafra and Oduduwa.. In the south

We are talking about major tribes and you are talking about a small village called bini? Are you normal?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
JooEeL:
Keep your stupid peace. Simpletons like you who have been brainwashed are the reason why we have passed a gene of docility to our children which is turning them to full-fledged slaves. Lost generation.

This post right here is the single most relevant post I have read on NL in years. You my friend see the very cancer eating up this country.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by IAMPEDRO: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:

Go to Facebook and watch their videos to clear your doubt
That's doesn't matter. Try to do your little research then you will find out that even those that are called "Street Boys" are not happy a bit. No one is happy with the present situation. Even mad men dey complain lol....... No sane human is happy right now.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by royal231(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

We are talking about major tribes and you are talking about a small village called bini? Are you normal?

I may not be normal.. But you don't know history of Southern Nigeria.. Or u don't seem to understand it.

Bini is very important.. The moment Bini pushes for disintegration you will understand better... The igbos are set.. Yorubas are set..

We in the south don't regard Bini hence either regarding them as Biafra or Oduduwa..

The north understand the history of Benin..

That is why they are still fighting..

The solution is simple..
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by IamHonourable1: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
It is clear now who the real enemies of this country are.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Remman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

People like you were calling kanu coward.. Now you want him to run to UK
say that to yourself.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Basicend: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
But where did Ighoho get so many exotic cars and such a huge and expensive appartment from. .?

In this same Nigeria. . Each one of those cars are very expensive. .

What is the motive behind the oduduwa thing? He wants to amarse more wealth as yoruba leader?

Am not impressed.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:
I may not be normal.. But you don't know history of Southern Nigeria.. Or u don't seem to understand it.Bini is very important.. The moment Bini pushes for disintegration you will understand better... The igbos are set.. Yorubas are set..We in the south don't regard Bini hence either regarding them as Biafra or Oduduwa..The north understand the history of Benin..That is why they are still fighting..The solution is simple..

In Nigeria before you even mention bini you have to talk of Ibibio, Ijaw, Igala etc....what da hell is bini?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Southern Nigerians will realise by force that they need to unite against their common enemy.

If this had happened to IGBOS, threads would be opened for mockery. But as it is, Igbos no get time......

Unity my people
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Mystery9(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Isn't it possible that it's not the military.... Could it be an attack from an enemy undecided undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ugandatales: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:
It was a summary execution.

THE Operation lasted very long.

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Omo, this buhari is wicked. Abacha dey learn work ooo

Anytime you see fulani on ballot box, use your senses

Wow! Are you for real? This kind of made me laugh. Cat ke!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ugandatales: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
emrain:
How did he acquire all these properties, what does he do?

I'm also curious to know. I didn't know the guy was that rich.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ugandatales: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The same you accusing him is in same way foolishly insulting Igbos.

If Igbos betrayed Kanu as you said,who betrayed Igboho?

Nobody betrayed Igboho. He has never been on the run, and his house is well known. He lives in his house, not in the forest, or in a foreign land...so, how can anyone betray him.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by nezer83: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
babaolofin:

Bringing soldiers from Niger and Chad to Ibadan is not declaration of war to you. Only Niger Republic and Chad soldiers can speak French fluently during an operation.

During the BIAFRA war, Tanko Yakasai said Niger Republic and Chad helped Nigeria. Buhari has brought his Cousins from Niger and Chad Republics to fight Igboho at Ibadan. You said this is not war. The Yoruba elites and APC members would be held responsible for the attack on our people.

What evidence do yo have to prove that those soldiers are from Chad and Niger Initially you claimed they were hired terrorist now you are saying that they are soldiers from Chad and Niger.
Until the South speak with one voice, the Fulani government will use you all to clean their pooo
I still maintain that Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as such.
Yeah!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by nezer83: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
atonement12:
Mr. Nebuchad-'nezzar', I can't remember anyone, apart from these terrorist demons, declaring war, yet!

Mr Atonment, just keep quiet and watch the movie unfolding.
They will capture Sunday Igboho and nothing will happen.
If him get mind make him hold the rally or declare a sit at home.
Yimummmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.