Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,251 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (80476 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
SatanicBoss:
there is nothing wrong with burying dead humans. just post a pic of your adress and if you no eat your papa and mama flesh raw this night ma know why
PoSt YoUR aDdReSs, you no sabi post office sad angry.

You go bury all your children, no be curse nah fact.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by true2god: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
So funny that the Fulanis army have become world power because they have access to AK47s while the rest dont.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by atonement12: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
nezer83:

My friend keep quiet, there is no declaration of war anywhere. The fulani government is only doing the needful.
Sunday Igboho is a terrorist. if him get mind make him show.
Nonsense!!
Mr. Nebuchad-'nezzar', I can't remember anyone, apart from these terrorist demons, declaring war, yet!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
300 soldiers is a fucking lie. Do you know what 300 soldiers mean at all? You mean almost half a Battalion strength sent to Sundag Igboho house. It doesn't make sense at all

How many soldiers invaded Fela House at Mosalasi (Kalakuta Republic )? No matter what happens, the Yorubas and IBOS at 2 Division, Ojo, Ibadan will know what really happened.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by atonement12: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

Defeated on internet?
It's a very dangerous thing to be myopic and visionless! undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Lol, fake news from BBC?
lagos rally goes ahead as planned.

Confirmed.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Deja vu
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Lixusheng(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
atonement12:
With the attack of Sundays Igboho's residence, the fulani government and foreign fulani militias from West African countries have openly declared war on Yoruba Nation and Nigeria at large.
There is no pretence of diplomacy anymore!
All ethnic groups should go back to their tent and prepare to defend yourselves from this demonic agents that are being assembled all over West Africa by this fulani cabal, with the aim of holding on to power and the resources of the country by all means necessary!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: THESE DEMONS ARE GATHERING FOR MORE ATTACKS ON INFRASTRUCTURES, INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS ALL OVER NIGERIA.

Sharap
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by hybridblood07(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
I'm not saying soldiers didn't invade his house but 300 soldiers is not possible bro. That's more than a unit strength and close to a Battalion man power.
babaolofin:

How many soldiers invaded Fela House at Mosalasi (Kalakuta Republic )? No matter what happens, the Yorubas and IBOS at 2 Division, Ojo, Ibadan will know what really happened.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
“The assailants spoke French Language fluently. Seven people were killed by the attackers, with their corpses taken away. Scores of people, including the Wife of Chief Ighoho, were also taken away by the Gunmen.

There you go. I do NOT hear any of you B0K0HARI apologists and ONE NIGERIA lovers CONDEMN the UNJUSTIFIED attack on Sunday Igboho. He has NOT committed any CRIME and has not picked up arm against the state. But if and when he decides to defend his life and that of his family, you IDIOTS would start mouthing off and foaming in the mouth like RABID dogs. And when you do start talking garbage, remember the seven lives that were taken for no reason. Since when has it become a CRIME to DEMAND that you be FREE? Let me remind you that we were ALL BORN FREE when we came out of our mothers' wombs. So, to ask to be FREE has never been a crime anywhere in the world except if you're from a country that's RULED by ANIMALS!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Monogamy: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sulele04:

lagos rally goes ahead as planned.

Confirmed.

July 3 is almost here, sha make sure you no disappear on that day
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
This means war
Do your worst.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:

July 3 is almost here, sha make sure you no disappear on that day
I stand gidigba.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by atonement12: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lixusheng:

Sharap
smiley
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by RPG2020(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

Nigerians got long way to go not until they find sense

Kanu is not fighting for himself but for freedom of humanity but some stupid Nigerians thinking backward
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by potopotoking: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:
This means war
[/s]

dudu-skinned dudu-smelling omo doodoo coward... shocked lipsrsealed cry

By now Igboho wife is deeeeply receiving that famous wild Hausa-Fulani "dagger" so feared by your people that you do your shameless yeribawa prostrations to it unprompted lmao! wink

“If I am sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will go back to sleep" -IBB

slaves in perpetuity tongue

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Johnchrix(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is serious, Buhuri is Evil.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
tempusfugit:
To be sincere our region seem most peaceful in the country right now , kudos to us
It is peaceful because dem tompolos,Dokubos are not really activists for the masses,but for the their pockets and family members...
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
I'm not saying soldiers didn't invade his house but 300 soldiers is not possible bro. That's more than a unit strength and close to a Battalion man power.

I was not there. Operation Python Dance was mainly because of Kanu. I know about formations and others. Another separate report said about 30 vehicles were seen. How many soldiers per vehicle ?

https://www.nairaland.com/6628959/lady-k-cried-out-igbohos

Fela's case was witnessed by people . He lost his mother in that attack.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
“The assailants spoke French Language fluently. Seven people were killed by the attackers, with their corpses taken away. Scores of people, including the Wife of Chief Ighoho, were also taken away by the Gunmen.

There you go. I do NOT hear any of you B0K0HARI apologists and ONE NIGERIA lovers CONDEMN the UNJUSTIFIED attack on Sunday Igboho. He has NOT committed any CRIME and has not picked up arm against the state. But if and when he decides to defend his life and that of his family, you IDIOTS would start mouthing off and foaming in the mouth like RABID dogs. And when you do start talking garbage, remember the seven lives that were taken for no reason. Since when has it become a CRIME to DEMAND that you be FREE? Let me remind you that we were ALL BORN FREE when we came out of our mothers' wombs. So, to ask to be FREE has never been a crime anywhere in the world except if you're from a country that's RULED by ANIMALS!

The major news here is that they spoke French fluently. That is the official language of Niger Republic and Chad. Something is happening that General Irabor is not aware about. AREWA bringing their cousins from Niger Republic and Chad to fight internally. The major news here is that the spoke French fluently.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by royal231(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
cedricksly:
shut your gutter you call a mouth, because of a few senseless Facebook video which you can't even ascertain the date of such video, you generalise that the Southerners Are mocking the pain of the Easterner and westerner, you are talking gibberish to be honest. And don't Fucking say nothing about Binis with that useless mouth of yours, if you don't come for us, we don't come for you, for God's sake we are minority and we realise that and keep our cool, we no dey do pass ourself bcoz we no like wahala, you better take that ur useless word back

Abeg come and beat me.. No dey threaten me abeg..
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Grace001: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
membranus:

What a coward!!!

I am ashamed to be living in the same country with you.

So because your oppressors were tormenting you, you should just give up, and become their willing slaves, and not fight back.

You must be a troll, I don't think any right thinking, sensible human being will write this.

You’re just a small boy, what do you know ? I won’t reply you again
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by hmohammed(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lastanza:

As if you have dealt with your own situation up north, bastard!

You are in pains. Dont worry, when we are done with you guys, you will understand that we understand your language super well
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by addictiv(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have always said that if Nigeria can be divided, it will be be done by SW. They will be the ones to give us biafra. But this one wey dem don hold Sunday wife...
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
babaolofin:

The major news here is that they spoke French fluently. That is the official language of Niger Republic and Chad. Something is happening that General Irabor is not aware about. AREWA bringing their cousins from Niger Republic and Chad to fight internally. The major news here is that the spoke French fluently.

I completely understand and agree with your point. However, this is only possible because we are in ONE NIGERIA. Do you think this would be possible if ODUDUWA and BIAFRA are separate nations? I am sure if we are NOT part of that contraption, we would not care if they import their COUSINS from Mali, Niger or wherever to fight for them as long as they stay and do it in their own DAMN country. But as long as we are part of NIGERIA their illicit actions affect us all.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by tempusfugit: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
So far your so called activist after years of shouting up and down, insulting, using people's donation for thier personal interests, what have they achieved? Ohhh wait at least they achieved killing of innocent individuals
Baawahala:

It is peaceful because dem tompolos,Dokubos are not really activists for the masses,but for the their pockets and family members...
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by ogubolokento(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
So this govt has such powers to fight still bandits and Boko Haram has been killings us daily?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Odogwu46: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria is long gone. All I see is the Government is trying to bring down any strong man that is against them. The likes of Kanu, Sunday etc.

We are watching
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Odogwu46: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
tempusfugit:
So far your so called activist after years of shouting up and down, insulting, using people's donation for thier personal interests, what have they achieved? Ohhh wait at least they achieved killing of innocent individuals

You can be the tompolo in your territory, stop pointing those guys they have their life and sense of humour. Abi you don fight for them before?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Dubetex96(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Exactly we tend to forget easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.