Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (80478 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
nduchucks:
The Southerners are ill prepared for war, yet they keep inviting war through leaders that are no better than thugs.

Truly, we are better off working together to peacefully solve our issues.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE
[/s]
Yoruba's are leaving Nigeria if you don't get it you can never get it.

Now you have brought war to our doorstep just because we asked not to be part of this failed union, just don't complain when NA start getting massacred in Yorubaland.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Naijaolosho2: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
tidoabdul:
Pure movie,if the government want to deal with him they will perfectly know how to do it hisssssss.

Deal with him for what offense exactly? You just open your gutter mouth and say trash.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Chris525: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Since they visited him and he was no where to be found, as per the Oosa that he is, advice him to return the visit.

Sulele04:

Where was all this trash of "no violence", "peace".

When Sunday Igboho house was attacked, his people slaugthered, both dead, and alive whisked away to an unkown location, you must be delusional.

If you think they won't be a bloody reprisal then you are in for a long thing. peace kor amaka ni

Coward NA attacked in the night when Igboho was not around, why didn't they attack in the ay when he was around.

You would soon know why he is called oosa.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by King44(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
When you hear Fulani for president or none Nigerian for president know where to put your vote./b]

[b]I am not surprised... At all

We voted killers evil people, it just occurs to me that we are like slaves in our own country to some stocks of Fulani animals and north.

They left the greatest treats to treat what they perceive as a treat is that not stupidity?

Boko haram, Fulani terrorists, bandits, kidnappers are all fighting for their rights according to Northerners and the federal government
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by kraftysprouts: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
boom99:
I declare peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, amen

Peace won't just appear...
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0FYgEVgZo

Nigeria army attacked Chief Sunday Igboho's residence in the early hours of Thursday July 1 2021.

Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed. Some people were killed. Others were injured. But Sunday Igboho is said to be fine.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yAjvqVVrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXLtgnKN1g

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/01/seven-killed-igbohos-wife-abducted-during-attack-on-yoruba-activists-house-says-prof-akintoye/

You did a day time video showing us the damage done on your property and less stress on the souls lost, then at night time giving us details of the souls lost and the reason for the smudge of blood on the floor. Did the killer tell you this... wow bravo � camera man

Bleep � you said in your video, “they” won’t allow you enter “alayes” private room because of evidence they are trying to gather, but you were the one who gave us forensic motive and death instinct of the killer �

Who are the “they”?

And what evidence are they tryin to gather from “alayes” room?

If blood stains could be found in both the living room and frontage

Newscaster is asking questions from live viewers
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmmm, omo na war we dey fight like this o
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Boudiccao: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
discusant:

War again? Between who and who in Nigeria?

War to cancel the amalgamation of 1914 had been fought, with over 3 million people dead.

Any day Yoruba leaders declare Oduduwa Republic, that’s the end of one Nigeria; because the 12 northern sharia states shall quietly retire to the new Islamic Sharia Republic in the far north which the political and religious leaders of the sharia states covertly or inadvertently created when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.

Biafrans fear the possibility of Yorubas joining Arewa north to fight Biafra like in the first civil war, that’s why Biafrans are cautious.

Biafra doesn't fear any possibility nonesense. Does Biafrans look like they are being cautious with everything that is going on.
Biafra will continue to fight with or without the Yorubas. If the Yorubas feel they want secession, they can declare and fight for their own.
Stop over rating yourselves.

Biafra is currently giving Buhari and his cabals sleepless nights, your Igboho is already being targeted. The people that can finally come into this and end it all is the Niger delta not South West.
Please!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
J2381:
What nonsense. So just because the assailants wore Army uniform mean they Nigerian Army? I'm sure these people making this narrow minded allegation don't know anybody can get access to military attire. Even Shekau usually were army camouflage, so does it mean Shekau is in the Army?

People should stop making assumptions, worse still, believe their assumptions to be fact without having proof to back it up.

I even wonder why members of the Nigerian army start speaking French, same people who can barely speak English are the ones they're saying speak French fluently. Hmmmm.
[/s]

Keep writing jargons.

Eye witness said they were speaking french, and were Nigerian army but no keep playing smart.

Evidences are being compiled to be sent to international community.

So when the wahala starts everybody would remember who started it all.

This was not the first attack but this would certainly be the last.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by membranus: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Grace001:
This is a lesson to other southern freedom fighters... Apply wisdom, the masses you think you’re fighting for are still in love with their oppressor.

In fact, they are contented in their suffering and smiling way of life subjected to them by their oppressors, it’s some of these same masses you think you’re fighting for that will wish for your downfall.

Those that run the affair of this godforsaken contraption called Nigeria are wicked, heartless and brutal... They gain more seeing masses suffer and live in abject poverty, so they(northern oligarchy) will do EVERYTHING it takes to silence any individual or groups (especially from southern Nigeria ) that try to save the oppressed(masses) from their chain of suffering, poverty etc.

Plans are going on to name Sunday Igboho a bad name just for them to nail him, but it seem egbon is threading wise now.

Nigeria masses isn’t worth fighting for , seems they are destine to suffering and smiling

Egbon Sunday, please leave Nigeria masses and their sufferness, Nigeria masses like their chains(hardship, sufferness and poverty) and their oppressors. Masses fighters are wasting their time and putting their life in danger in Nigeria. Because their oppressors(government controlled by northern oligarchy) will do everything to silence any fighter. I wish people will just listen.

What a coward!!!

I am ashamed to be living in the same country with you.

So because your oppressors were tormenting you, you should just give up, and become their willing slaves, and not fight back.

You must be a troll, I don't think any right thinking, sensible human being will write this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

Since they visited him and he was no where to be found, as per the Oosa that he is, advice him to return the visit.

He was not even at home undecided.

The first time they attacked in the midnight and met him at home ask them what they say. tongue

If they are not cowards let them attack when he is at home, let it be in the day not night.
If dey chop no grass let me know why.

Cowards angry
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by kpompey: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:
It was a summary execution.

THE Operation lasted very long.

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Omo, this buhari is wicked. Abacha dey learn work ooo

fulani on ballot box, use your senses
Buhari and im famiy will never no peace by the grace of God. Anytime you see Buhari, tinubu,any politician pikin na to stone them to death
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

Yorubas are very funny people I swear
They try all their best not to see the truth in all Nnamdi kanu was saying just because they hate Igbos Now see their sorry ass and I guess more hits on any of them that raises their head again.
Instead to join force with the igbos No they feel comfortable and satisfied fighting igbos on social media...the real Cowards!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wakilu and seriki go dey celebrate with 1 crate of buruku with some yarinyaz right now for them tent cheesy

Seriki 3****Igboho 1
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Mozegee: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
It is so painful the kind of country we are living in .the hatred is getting too much on the southern people. The fulani's are killing and raping our women, destroying our farms. And none of them hv been arrested.The bokoharms are set free after killing many people,they said the are rehabilitating them,even sending some of them to abroad to school. And the south cannot come together as one and quench this fire once and for all. Because we have selfish leaders who don't care about us, only care about their love one.why are they Southerners treated as slave in this country
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Yoruba's are leaving Nigeria if you don't get it you can never get it.

Now you have brought war to our doorstep just because we asked not to be part of this failed union, just don't complain when NA start getting massacred in Yorubaland.

Nigeria is a very high ranking member of the UN. Our elected leaders speak for Nigeria.

If your Governors and other elected leaders do not support your agitations, you will be considered as terrorists, imprisoned like animals.

You other option is to go to war. Trouble is you have no weapons of war. Suicide is stoopid

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
kpompey:

Anytime you see Buhari and im famiy will never no peace by the grace of God. If you find Buhari, tinubu,any politician pikin na to stone them to death

They wont listen...Yorubas are the real problem we have in this country as learned and exposed they are the still fall mugu to the fulani caliphate political manipulations come next election they will still join hands with the north to vote in one useless illiterate to lead the country
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by King44(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
skyman200:
Sunday igboho never killed or attack anyone,he is just exercising his right,if the Yoruba leaders don't speak against this, they might start attacking innocent yoruba youths likewise they are doing in the east.
Those.... You better leave that case... Bunch of make I no talk...shey you see that man Tinubu included... Hmm
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ayomivic(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

Nigerians have became slaves in their own land in the hand of Fulani government and they said we can't talk because their is no freedom of speech for us. We can't protest , we can't go on our separate ways as a nation.

Is this how government should be done? Hungry had wanted to destroyed us . everything in the market had gone over still we must not talk. Bandits are operating and go Scot free and their sponsors like Gumi are working on the street without fear or intimidating.

God help us

We are slaves in our own country
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gainman:
you are an idiot. So because u read one or two comments again Kanu and from Yoruba. To u it mean Yorubas are against Kanu. You are a fool. Is it not your Ibo brothers who sold Kanu out. What did u say about it. Did u not see one Ibo politician thanking God for d arrest of Kanu. This is one of d reason other tribes use to condemn you ibos. You don't like seeing your fault as the problem. You like to blame others for your fault.
who do you think sold igboho out ? the southern political class are all sellouts.We are not getting a restructured nation anytime soon
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Majid1990(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
which business is he into that fetch him this kind of wealth although he has to be in the net like Ipob leader
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Drone95(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:
Shut up! Your soul belongs to the devil. Coming online to talk as if you know anything. Would you rather they killed security operatives? Are you not aware he’s always moving with thugs all who are fully armed to the teeth? Have you not seen them in his videos? Have they not resisted security forces once when they tried to bring him in and security forces stood down for peace to reign.

Is he bigger than the state? Who is he to go about with boys and arms. Even in one of his videos he shot a pump action double barrel in the air, is he allowed to do that? Are we in a banana republic where anybody can just wake up and challenge the state

Herdsmen go soon reason you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mother pig (sow) grunt and squeal , her young swines/piglets will look at her gushed out laughters, mimicking her ,mocking and making fun of her grunting. she will shake her head in dismay and tell them.. don't worry one day all of you will get bigger nose and mouth also grunt and squeal like me...

yorubas are busy scavenging every media outlets searching for Kanu's pictures in chains while their land has been taken over by Fulanis.. what has igboho done or say , sheikh Gumi haven't done more than thrice... I guest Tinubu's dead end political ambitions are more important to them than the survivors, therefore they should take care of their own demons
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Decency2020(f): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Southerners who don't know yet that the Northern caliphates have declared war on the rest of the country ,then such a person is daft.

They were mocking IPOB and Kanu and called them terrorists. Is Igboho a terrorist too.

Ok, continue

I am sick and tired of telling my fellow Yorubas that the fulanis are no good but fools who collect peanuts from Tinubu will never agree. Igbos are not our problem because I can't understand how someone who establishes in your region is your problem. Builds and pays revenue unlike people who live on top of motorcycles, pays no tenement rate, power bill even house rent. But anytime this is a negative news about the Igbos my neighbors will be celebrating.

Yoruba wake up! Lets us face our enemy, our politicians have sold us out.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by calyto: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
What does he do for a living? He no be agbero, he no get handwork but he amass dis kind wealth?

Abeg wetin concern me with the destruction?
How many motor I get since when I graduate, begin work wey I go dey do solidarity for stack illiterate because he dey violent?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eyyyyy… no where is safe ooo…

These useless jihadists are the same with boko haram
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ojemalad(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
emrain:
How did he acquire all these properties, what does he do?
YOU BE MUMU... STUPID MAN.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
generalwo:
..... Nigeria is full of idiots and that's why I won't doubt it if anyone in Nigeria believes this is the hand work of the military...... So if una be military men and una Wan kidnap any agitator wife.... Una go wear una uniform and identity? The real culprits have the whole Nigerians thinking exactly how they want and it's so sad....
those cctv caught during the attack on ejiofors house, wetin dem wear ?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
/
In the Nigerian struggle, instead of fighting against a common enemy choking lives out of them...Yoruba and Igbo people spend time waiting for evil to befall each other and use it as a tool for mockery. The evil in Nigeria swings like a pendulum--it will always get to the other side.

Fulani people must be master Chess players to keep pulling off this trick.

/
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0FYgEVgZo

Nigeria army attacked Chief Sunday Igboho's residence in the early hours of Thursday July 1 2021.

Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed. Some people were killed. Others were injured. But Sunday Igboho is said to be fine.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yAjvqVVrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXLtgnKN1g

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/01/seven-killed-igbohos-wife-abducted-during-attack-on-yoruba-activists-house-says-prof-akintoye/

The crime scene looks like

Soldier: moshood!!

Moshood: yes sir

Soldier: hold that railing I will shoot you on your leg, then you crawl to the bathroom and wash the blood away ok

Moshood: yes sir

After that class dismiss

You can now smoke your weed

Hello �

Cocks gun !!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Tingotoe: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:
It was a summary execution.

THE Operation lasted very long.

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Omo, this buhari is wicked. Abacha dey learn work ooo

Anytime you see fulani on ballot box, use your senses
How could your guy count up to 300 people? Did the soldiers stand like in a photo shoot position place waiting to be counted?
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Decency2020(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
I don't like what president Buhari is doing to my region. look at how Mr Buhari wants my brother igboho dead by all means. he arrested mazi Nnamdi Kanu without any wound on his body. but he s sent his foot soldiers to eliminate Igboho by all means. if not that Igboho disappeard, he would have been a dead person by now.

this is not fair Mr Buhari, you are treating igbos fairly but you want to eliminate we Yorubas by all means. who did we Yorubas offend.

we are calling on our Yoruba Elders to call Mr Buhari to order. we are not in military regime. that is why everybody should hold jazz or God tightly otherwise you are on your own.

Igboho would have been a dead man today if not for his Jazz.
I dey suspect Tinubu hand dey for this matter. what do I know.

You know nothing, better go and rest with you foolish post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.