Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removed (1062 Views)

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Noneroone(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Topic removed
Re: Removed by Noneroone(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
I doubt the Federal Government has a case. The issue of the moment borders on how Kanu got to the country. This alone destroys the government case. If your case was genuine, it should have followed the lawful process of extradition where it's merit would be argued.

The international community would also want to know why thousands of innocent people were killed by armed herders while the govt clamps down on self defence.

You cannot make a case you already judged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by Ddmase: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
I remember how all these started
Re: Removed by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Removed by ictjobber: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
No one takes NFG serious...

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Biafrannuke: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Story
Re: Removed by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2021
This looks really bad if true. But the FG has not shown that those carrying out those attacks are indeed IPOB members. IPOB is known to be strongest in Abia and Anambra states and those two states have not witnessed attacks at the scale of imo for example.
Let's wait and see though
Re: Removed by mystery22: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2021
cheesy the stupid dumb govt will soon realize what they did to themselves..let zombies keep rejoicing...

1 Like

Re: Removed by velocity25(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
FG should stop crying, Western diplomats are not fools like then.

1 Like

Re: Removed by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
This case won't fly

Dead even before it started

1 Like

Re: Removed by tutudesz: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Forming ESN and sharing their videos publicly was a big mistake, such group activities should've been hidden. undecided

1 Like

Re: Removed by Tinubuadvocate: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu might spend the rest of his life in prison.
Re: Removed by KingsCity: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
It's a lie, Kanu did not orchestrate killing of anybody

People are being killed in all parts of Nigeria. Terrorists are killing both civilians and officers in North East, Bandits are kidnapping and killing people in North West, herdsmen are killing people all around the country

Criminals are equally operating and killing people in South East. How is it Kanu's fault that bad economy and unemployment have pushed youths to take to crime?

1 Like

Re: Removed by Gondonu: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
From the FG ocastrated killing in Lekki, Owerri, middle belt and down south.The FG should know that the whole world know how it has been killing it's own people via the murderous army, and it band of bandits, killer Fulanis, and BH terrorists collaborators.
Re: Removed by gidgiddy: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
The federal government thinks the international community are fools? Do they think Britain would have offered IPOB members asylum if they thought IPOB members were terrorists?

What the international community remembers are years of the security forces shooting and killing unarmed Biafran protesters in the pictures below

That is what they remember

1 Like

Re: Removed by BiafraAburi: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
The FG has orchestrated the killing of over a million people within their 6 years of APC rule. Does that count also? These people think the foreign diplomats are fools like them. All the atrocities of buhari and his fulani foot soldiers against Igbo people are well documented. The same FG just orchestrated the killing of 7 people at Sunday Igboho's house today. I guess that's not a crime. I repeat again, the foreign diplomats are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Removed by ogashman(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Kanu might be spend the rest of his life in prison.

Oga I advise u start communicating in pidgin English.

This your Engrish dey give headache......
Re: Removed by Tinubuadvocate: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
That headache will finished you .
ogashman:

Oga I advise u start communicating in pidgin English.

This your Engrish dey give headache......
Re: Removed by Coldie(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Federal government no need fear, all the receipts full Nnamdi Kanu twitter.

He shot himself on the foot, before international community does anything he will explain all those his radio broadcast
Re: Removed by Tranquillity360: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria government have not win any case against Kanu and Ipob before,the reason the went to killing in his house town.

They won't this one.

Kanu has ring it as bell that UGM is not ESN,if he didn't make clarification on that,then FG would have had a case.

We know there is no justice in Nigeria but the FG can't do anything to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Removed by Coldie(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
BiafraAburi:
The FG has orchestrated the killing of over a million people within their 6 years of APC rule. Does that count also? These people think the foreign diplomats are fools like them. All the atrocities of buhari and his fulani foot soldiers against Igbo people are well documented. The same FG just orchestrated the killing of 7 people at Sunday Igboho's house today. I guess that's not a crime. I repeat again, the foreign diplomats are not fools.
History will always remember Buhari as Nigerias best leader
Re: Removed by Ojiofor: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Noneroone:
I doubt the Federal Government has a case. The issue of the moment borders on how Kanu got to the country. This alone destroys the government case. If your case was genuine, it should have followed the lawful process of extradition where it's merit would be argued.

The international community would also want to know why thousands of innocent people were killed by armed herders while the govt clamps down on self defence.

You cannot make a case you already judged.

FG was writing those Europeans because Kanu lives in Europe.Now he is under their custody the law of the land will decide MNK's fate.

1 Like

Re: Removed by liketerm: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Lamidi KANU is a terrorist.
Re: Removed by freegaza(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:

He shot himself on the foot, before international community does anything he will explain all those his radio broadcast

Those videos of ESN/IPOB are all over the North here. It is one of the reasons a known cleric was heard saying land/properties should not be sold to Igbos
Re: Removed by DDDEnterprises: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Alright... grin
Re: Removed by gidgiddy: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:

The pictures of the atrocities your federal government commited by shooting and killing hundreds of unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters will more than explain his Radio broadcasts

Re: Removed by Coldie(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
freegaza:

Those videos of ESN/IPOB are all over the North here. It is one of the reasons a known cleric was heard saying land/properties should not be sold to Igbos
I tire for our people.

I used to hear so many things about y Nigerians don't like igbos, I used to say it's out of hate and envy etc. My little years and experience on earth has really opened my eyes.

I have never seen a people on self destruct mode that cannot be reasoned with.

They say they want Biafra because FG dkesnt want to restructure ask them what they want the FG to restructure in the east till today none of them can answer this question.

I am happy and I can always beat my chest that I never subscribed or supported all these ipob and Biafran rubbish and I am so happy that I was right the whole time

1 Like

Re: Removed by Oksman(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Forming ESN and sharing their videos publicly was a big mistake, such group activities should've been hidden. undecided

Even without sharing it, they have intelligence officers in their embassy that snoop around gathering info. Oyibo no be Blackman. They know more than the NIA about what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Removed by Coldie(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Igbos are acting very foolish fighting the wrong cause, Nnamdi Kanu won't be killed we know that, but instead of us fighting for the right thing like igbo presidency like other regions we are busy fighting the wrong reasons.

Tomorrow one presidential candidate would use Nnamdi kanus release as campaign in the east and all of u would fall head body everything into it. While other regions are making deals to benefit them our deal will be Nnamdi kanus release.

Then after they release him all of u start trooping like refugees to other regions to go and benefit from the reasonable deals they made for their region.

Una no dae shame

1 Like

Re: Removed by mekaboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Don't forget, there are alot of ESN members arrested, who are willing to give evidence for their freedom.

With video evidence of meetings and discussion.
Re: Removed by Coldie(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

The pictures of the atrocities your federal government commited by shooting and killing hundreds of unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters will more than explain his Radio broadcasts
With the killing of police men, burning of governors house.

Which international community would they show pic that this were the people who did it that they won't beleive.

Una sense no reach there abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nnamdi Kalu Is A British Citizen, Then Why Agitate For Biafra? / PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike / BH Terrorists Now Training Bandits In Kaduna, Other NW States ― Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.