Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans (1139 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) / What's Wrong With Umahi Seeking To Become President In 2023? - Buhari [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Enugupikin: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Obiano has destroyed the savings Obi made for Anambra and took loans from Islamic Bank which cant be paid finish till the next 200 years.

Its better seeking funds than borrowing loans

I support Umahi over obiano in this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by noweakness: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Enugupikin:
Obiano has destroyed the savings Obi made for Anambra and took loans from Islamic Bank which cant be paid finish till the next 200 years.

better to beg for funds than to borrow it
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Ogamysamo: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Enugupikin:

since grace are not dsame, what works for one may not work for d other.

you don even sure say dem go givam?
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Emergingnation(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Enugupikin:
[s]Obiano has destroyed the savings Obi made for Anambra and took loans from Islamic Bank which cant be paid finish till the next 200 years.

I support Umahi over obiano in this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin[/s]
Afonja face your region, leave south east out of your misery...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Obdk: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Obiano took which loan...

Yoruba people will always want to start a thread that cause Igbo division..
What do you people profit from chaos...
Afonjas why are you people like this

What do you profit from family problem afonjas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by TEDHorsePower: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kasy Ogenyi the illiterate timid Nsukka clown, your cursed backward worthless useless shithole Enugu state has been taken over the terrorist herdsmen but you are never worried. Your useless incompetent fat farting ugly governor Ugwuanyi hasn't achieved anything since he came to office but you are bother about other states. I dey laugh you

[s]
Enugupikin:
Obiano has destroyed the savings Obi made for Anambra and took loans from Islamic Bank which cant be paid finish till the next 200 years. ts better seeking funds than borrowing loan support Umahi over obiano in this D
[/s]

Nsukkachap please come and take care of this clown

Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by walefresh3(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Obdk post=106037462]Obiano took which loan...

Yoruba people will always want to start a thread that cause Igbo division..

Afonja kill u there... Are u seeing afonja in ur dream ? U better go for church deliverance... Ewu... Shouting afonja up and down
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Enugupikin: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s]Kasy Ogenyi the illiterate timid Nsukka clown, your cursed backward worthless useless shithole Enugu state has been taken over the terrorist herdsmen but you are never worried. Your useless incompetent fat farting ugly governor Ugwuanyi hasn't achieved anything since he came to office but you are bother about other states. I dey laugh you

Nsukkachap please come and take care of this clown[/s]
Anambra doesnt an airport the drunkard is borrowing to build
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by TEDHorsePower: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
Enugupikin:

Anambra doesnt an airport the drunkard is borrowing to build
[/s]

Kasy Ogenyi the cursed useless illiterate Nsukka miscreant, is like you want to cry? cheesy

Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Ogbuefi2020: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Anambra debt is increasing rapidly. i said it before that the state would have to borrow massively if they go ahead with the airport project. But its all good, considering their low indebtedness before the project, the next governor should even borrow more for beautification of Onitsha
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by TEDHorsePower: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Basil, always showing your envy and bitterness, face your backward useless worthless Enugu state for once. Ugwuanyi despite the heavy debt in Enugu state hasn't done any reasonable project in your Enugu state. Compare Anambra debt and Enugu debt, juxtapose it with what both achieved and be the judge. All the roads in Enugu are dilapidated because Ugwuanyi couldn't even maintain what Sullivan did. Anambra is a progressive state with progressive leaders.

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:
Anambra debt is increasing rapidly. i said it before that the state would have to borrow massively if they go ahead with the airport project. But its all good, considering their low indebtedness before the project, the next governor should even borrow more for beautification of Onitsha
[/s]
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Obdk:
Obiano took which loan...

Yoruba people will always [/b]want to start a thread that cause Igbo division..

Afonjas why are you people like this

What do you profit from family problem afonjas

[b]This is one of the reasons people like us are having second thought on this acclaimed Igbo intelligence.

Someone from Enugu opened a thread, u turned and start calling Yorubas.

I can now see clearly that this is pure obsession not just sense.

You eat and dream Yoruba an action synonymous to all Igbos and if care is not taken you live and reside in Lagos state.
Re: I Support Umahi Seeking For Funds For Airport Than Obiano That Took Loans by Chikeluba25(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ebonyi trying so hard to justify their show of shame but they made serious mistake by thinking they can use Anambra to cover their shame through propaganda.

Moral lesson: Never you spend your capital competing with people spending their profit.

Anambra no be your mate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer To Army: Stop Ridiculing Yourself, Apologize For Assaulting Chiwetalu Agu / Peter Obi Is Fond Of Using His Family To Cover Up For Corruption Scandals / A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.