Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 1st July – In His Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 1st July – In His Presence (464 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Create Your Miracless - Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional October 29th / Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 5th July – Do The “first Works” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 1st July – In His Presence by richmekus: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2021
LET’S TALK

Some time ago, I was in a program with several ministers from different countries. During the “Question and Answer” segment, many of them asked questions bordering various subjects, and I shared with them answers from the Scriptures.

I noticed, by the Spirit, that as we looked through the Scriptures for answers, the Spirit of God ministered in a very special way: several of them who came with heart conditions and other ailments suddenly realised they had been healed! There were healing miracles everywhere even though we didn’t particularly pray for the sick.

Read full article...

(1) (Reply)

What Does Faith Mean Biblically? / The Church Is Dead. / What Is The Worth Of Your Life? By Apostle Azemobor Gregory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.