Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (44124 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Blasts FG / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Bustincole(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
we dont even knw if we are doin right or wrong

God Have mercy on us all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by seguno2: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
Buhari is a very peaceful man o.

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

By now this mbaka for don join Kanu where him dae

The Mbaka who helped Buhari into power
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Eastlink(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Thunder fire Mbaka. Nnamdi Kanu's arrest is a welcome development. Whoever thinks otherwise should join him in prison.

Enough of this mass hysteria and stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Chris525: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Was this man not sanctioned recently by the church and warned to stay away from political issues. He obviously has no respect for anyone or authority.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SimplyShit: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
When will FG arrest this priest? it's obvious his Bishop can't keep him in check

Tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Sunnycliff(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
When will FG arrest this priest? it's obvious his Bishop can't keep him in check

Same way you have arrested Gumni frolicking with Bokoharam and bandits ryt

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Coldie(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2021
seguno2:

The Mbaka who helped Buhari into power
Because mbaka helped Buhari to power doesn't mean he cant turn.

Even faani kayode was once a stanch Apc member. Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by WarriIntellect(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2021
DAMN NIGGAR...

One of the main reasons why biafra can't be actualised is the Division amongst the Igbo tribe.....

Shey you want make person wey get like 10 containers for pacific ocean wey dey head to apapa dey reason one mumu political post for biafra

You sef reason am now,when it comes to the igbos it's their personal interest first before any collective matters...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Adakintroy: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria goverment better handle this thing with care ok. This guy na trap!.

Treat am with respect give am him fair trial. Don't make him into some kind of martyr. The people already see him as some Demi God. Any little thing na casala fit bust.

This goverment should know it's not the most liked. Yes We want unity and no country wants to concede it's territory. But let's stride with caution.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by RexTramadol1: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Many unfortunate people celebrating Nnamdi Kanu arrest cannot see what is to come.

They will surely become disappointed. Again, if you think Nnamdi Kanu is angry with his arrest then you must be fooling yourself. All major freedom fighters passed same route and his predicaments confirms he is truly a genuine freedom fighter. If he had collected bribe like Uwazuruike, he won't be going through all this.

My love and many Igbos love for Nnamdi Kanu increases each time he undergo through rough edges. Let the game go on.

Since he knew that’s what freedom fighters are made for, he for no jump bail na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Chris525: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
I’m sure they’re working on it. They’ll set him up soon.

LordVoldermort:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2021
A man of God doom who could not give a sound advice to the UGM to stop killing their tribesmen for their selfish cause.

For my beloved Nigerians UGM and children of God, as far as God is still alive, in spite of all these, there is still hope

Who are the beloved werey? undecided

People dey try sha. God forbid I sit down listening to this one's preaching. I doubt he preaches love & peace to the members of his church.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Mrquote: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
What about Gumi

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Chris525: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari is just taking it slow. From Igboho to Gumi to any other motherfucker...straight to jail, underground bunker. Like Obj did with Gani Adams and Ralph.

Coldie:

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by LordVarys1: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, God doesn't work that way...
If you wanna secede, the rest of Nigeria has shown they won't let that happen without a fight...Until you're battle ready and well equipped, you're wasting your time..
All this talk doesn't help squat.
MNK is or was fully aware of all he was getting into the Pros and cons.
let me buy you dish barbecue later this evening. Too much sense here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by big7: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
I pray they pick up mbaka so things will get more crazy. Only then will you fight the igbos, the Christians and the catholics.. All at once.

Buhari is one very stupid idiot. People are getting bolder by the day.

Now he's about to make Sunday more popular and gather more sympathizers for him by hunting him..

Well, southerner Nigerians seems to be the most foolish set of people.. They go against them own. When pantami was in a very big rumble almost every northerner stood by a known and proven terrorist both the elite and the ordinary aboki out there but if it happened to be a Southerner only then would you see some born bastard going against their own son going through persecution all because of reasons I really don't know.. Are this set of people cursed? God forbid.

I stand with Nmandi Kanu
I stand with Sunday Igboho
I stand with all genuine freedom fighters out there

I stand with the agitation for the disintegration of this cursed entity.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Since he knew that’s what freedom fighters are made for, he for no jump bail na
Jump bail? How was that a bad idea? Has his popularity or the popularity of his struggle declined since then? You guys will always talk Sha. If only you can try fighting to liberate your street from police harrasement. Please give one struggle a try at least.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Diligence: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
What thinkest thou: A man leaves his circle of security and protection in the UK to travel out.. knowing that you had kicked off international collaboration to abduct him, you think it s not a bait, International & strategic...?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by AdesewaAde(f): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2021
That is why you can’t and will never be a Nigeria President
Cow using “was” instead of “am”
Coldie:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2021
I used to have respect for this Mbaka
Is he in anyway supporting a man whose action is directly responsible for the hundreds of deaths?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Grace001: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Masses are in the captive of the Nigerian government controlled by northern oligarchy . No one can save the masses from their suffering and smiling state. The government will do everything to silence anyone be it group or individual that want to free masses from their chains of sufferness, hardship and poverty.

Abeg let Kanu learn the hard way, something is also cooking up for Sunday Igboho to jail him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by neyyoh: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
mekaboy:
Leave God out of this. You are all the same.

Pastors, politicians and fraudsters. The same format.

Preach to people about a better tomorrow, take what they have now to better your today.

100%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by ekestic1976(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Like for Buhari, Share for Babangida
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Gentlerespect76: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2021
My father would always say to me and my siblings whenever a tough situation confronted us "Man's extremity, is God's opportunity". Today as I look with confusion at the unfolding scenario confronting my people, I recall my father's eternal words and I say: " The extremity of the Igbo, is God's opportunity!"

etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-do-your-worst-god-will-do-his-best-mbaka-blasts-fg/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
He is right. Arrest is not the solution. The Igbos are an important force in this country. The issue of Biafra has to be dialogued. I really would like to see an Igbo president but with the likes of Okorocha and Kalu, una never ready.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by themanderon: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
These Jihadists in power just like pharaoh will never learn. With their own hands they are actually going to create what they dread most.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.