Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (44125 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Blasts FG / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Orpe7(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fr Mbaka didn't see the arrest in his vision
Dude is now loosing both ways
First he fell out with buhari, quickly jumped on cownu band wagon only for cownu to be caught by bubu grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Contractor Reverend Father Mbaka still embittered

Hmmm. His statement is very powerful. The fg should be very careful with not just kanu bt the agitation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by ultimateprof: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
When will FG arrest this priest? it's obvious his Bishop can't keep him in check

Sometimes it is not difficult to identify an idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by BahaushenArewa: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
And the pastors or so call man of God should not be demanding for contract.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Emyogalanya: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, God doesn't work that way...
If you wanna secede, the rest of Nigeria has shown they won't let that happen without a fight...Until you're battle ready and well equipped, you're wasting your time..
All this talk doesn't help squat.
MNK is or was fully aware of all he was getting into the Pros and cons.
hope you know you are inviting war with this post? Very soon you will start calling Kanu a war monger
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by victorazy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
Buhari is a very peaceful man o.

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

By now this mbaka for don join Kanu where him dae

And that's why you can never rise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
Buhari is a very peaceful man o.

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

By now this mbaka for don join Kanu where him dae

Mbake is no longer a through man of God? When he was working for APC he was the only man of God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Bigpat: 3:25am On Jul 02, 2021
I said it, I thought Father Mbaka is a real Man of God, he supports evil. He knows the Government is not against Kanu's agitations but the violence, killings and he likes it, it means he was fake, so he was a political Reverend Father. This country, nothing wey person no go hear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
FR.MBAKA STOP BACKIN THIS IDOL WOSHIPPER. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Bigpat:
I said it, I thought Father Mbaka is a real Man of God, he supports evil. He knows the Government is not against Kanu's agitations but the violence, killings and he likes it, it means he was fake, so he was a political Reverend Father. This country, nothing wey person no go hear
HIS GONE BAD,GONE ROUGE undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Emitrustgod(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Allah is an idiot, Nnamdi KANU is a hero. Many of you will die shamefully &painfully especially those cowards idiot from Igboland that are supporting anamajiri terrorist against us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Rochasstatue(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
2ndBase:

I understand that poor intelligence is your headache. Sorry ooh

Ekpelima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.