Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? (389 Views)

The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Do These Statues At The Notre Dame Cathedral Show That It's a Satanic Building? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 14:23 Yahushua replied, 'Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.'

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of YHVH's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, set-apart and pleasing to YHVH - this is your true and proper worship.

1 Cor 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Set-apart Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from YHVH. You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honour YHVH with your bodies.

Phil 2:9-11 Therefore YHVH exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Yahushua every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Yahushua the Messiah is Master, to the glory of YHVH the Father.

Rather than pay attention to the messages the Father in heaven is using this saint of his, Elated177, to disseminate, people are more interested in coming around to try their sorcery on him. How foolish can worldly wisdom, which is of the devil, be! It has even gone tribal, that is, they are looking for the sorcery of which tribe will affect this saint.

Ehehehehe! Well, I can only laugh. What a joke! YHVH of Hosts is the strength of this saint, Elated177. And not he alone, but all his other saints scattered all over the world, who are proclaiming his great and awesome name and that of his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, and disseminating his truth according to his will and by that very fact have become a target and a threat to the kingdom of wickedness.

The body of every saint of YHVH of Hosts, Elated177, and every other saint, is greater than any altar or shrine, be it demonic or otherwise regardless of the location of such shrine or altar. I know that this assertion angers many. Ehehehehe!

Why is this so? It is because the Father in heaven, YHVH of Hosts and his Son live right in the body of his saint by his Spirit. I guess it is because I have repeatedly said this that some folks have been coming around to try their sorcery.

Satanic/demonic altars or shrines are controlled by Satan and the demons. Yahushua the Messiah is the head of all principalities and powers no matter their location or nature and they must all bow before him.

So, no saint of YHVH of Hosts should be afraid of mere mortals or allow himself or herself to be lured by the forces of wickedness into depending on their own natural strength. For man of himself can do nothing. What the enemies of Righteousness do, they do with the aid of demons. They apply the knowledge their demon masters have taught them from generation to generation.

However, so long as it against the saints of Yahushua the Messiah they come against, the wicked will continue to fail woefully. Instead of victory, the wicked will get YHVH's wrath from generation to generation. The consequences of their wickedness will continue to fall upon their own heads, the heads of their children and their generations unborn who will follow their evil path.

Let the saints hope and depend on the Father in heaven. He is the Rock that neither rolls nor shakes. He, YHVH Almighty has made this saint, Elated177, an immovable rock. All those who try to move him will break their heads, backs and their entire lives. They, the enemies of good, will shoot all the evil and spiritual arrows and fiery darts they know how to and still fail miserably. No amount of manipulations will deliver the enemies of light and righteousness who try to fight the truth from the unprecedented woes and unparalleled calamities that will fall upon their own heads, from the youngest to the oldest among them.

A few words to the sorcerers and enemies of truth and righteousness. Try using your juju to invent things beneficial to man. Try using your juju to make your environment great and probably proffer solutions to the myriad of problems in it. There are no drugs yet to cure HIV and some forms of cancer. May be, the juju people could try inventing such drugs or just curing them outrightly without drugs. Why can't the juju people - whether they carry the Bible to deceive themselves or not - ask their demon masters for such things? Is it just destructive power they seek? May YHVH of Hosts, the Consuming Fire, give them - the juju people - more destruction than they could ever handle up to their generations unborn.

YHVH of Hosts is fair and just in all that he does. To the merciful, he shows himself merciful. To the blameless, he shows himself blameless. To the crooked, he shows himself shrewd. To the war monger, he shows himself the Man war and the Devouring Fire.

I, Elated177, belong to the Kingdom of YHVH of Hosts and that of His begotten Son - the Fountain of life, the Spring of living water, the Light, the Word that was made flesh, the Prince of peace, the Resurrection and the Life, the Bright Morning Star, the Root of David, the Aleph and the Tav, He who was from the beginning - Yahushua the Messiah --- the Author of life. There is no other. It is the Kingdom of Light. It is the Kingdom of the children of the Light, of which I, Elated177, confidently belong.

Matt 13:37-39 He answered, 'The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are messengers.

Eph 5:8 For you were darkness, but now you are light in YHVH. Live as children of light.

1 Thess 5:4-5 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

All honour, all praise, all power, all wealth, all wisdom, all strength, all glory, to my Father and Elohim, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the earth, he who dwelt in the burning bush and to his Son and my Master, Yahushua the Messiah, the Master of the universe.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
The ways of YHVH Almighty are right.
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Are you getting ready to enter the weekly Sabbath of rest of YHVH Almighty? 6pm today to 6pm tomorrow.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by calebbintus: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Can I have your contact?
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:

Can I have your contact?

Why?
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by calebbintus: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
elated177:

Why?

Never mind
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
calebbintus:

Never mind

No nsogbu.
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Apt.
Re: What dwells in the temple of YHVH Almighty and what lives in a satanic shrine? by elated177: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Sublime.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Believer Overwhelmed By Fear. DO This Now. / I Need The Strength To Continue. / JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.