Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? (392 Views)

Where Did Abraham See Jesus? If You Know The Truth, Come And Answer! / Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Which Church Would Host Jesus If He Were To Schedule A Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jws lie that Jesus is not God, but angel Michael

I therefore wanna know if jws believe in Jesus

If they do, then according to their heresy

They believe in Angel Michael

Which will be blasphemy

I am waiting for una
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by donbachi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Like the ones served in damascus.
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by dappa71: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
The problem here is that most people normally have this stereotype about angels, they think angels are weak and frail beings so that’s why when you see that JWs believe Jesus to be the archangel Michael, you reason that they’re just talking nonsense.

Meanwhile, Jehovah dispatched just one angel who decimated 185,000 Assyrian soldiers in one night. 2Kings 19:35
So don’t let your minds play pranks on you that angels are weak, just one angel is a thousand times stronger than a large army of humans. 2Peter 2:11

As for whether Jesus is the archangel Michael as Witnesses believe, our position will always be supported by the scriptures and unchanged, while you keep crying, having sleepless nights and creating multiple threads over what the Witnesses believe.
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
dappa71:
The problem here is that most people normally have this stereotype about angels, they think angels are weak and frail beings so that’s why when you see that JWs believe Jesus to be the archangel Michael, you reason that they’re just talking nonsense.

Meanwhile, Jehovah dispatched just one angel who decimated 185,000 Assyrian soldiers in one night. 2Kings 19:35
So don’t let your minds play pranks on you that angels are weak, just one angel is a thousand times stronger than a large army of humans. 2Peter 2:11

As for whether Jesus is the archangel Michael as Witnesses believe, our position will always be supported by the scriptures and unchanged, while you keep crying, having sleepless nights and creating multiple threads over what the Witnesses believe.

Question still unanswered

U see how difficult it is to defend a lie? grin

1 Like

Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by Splinz(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Angel Michael is the savior of JWs. Yes, he is their redeemer.

But of course, angel Michael is but "one of the chief princes" (Daniel 10:13). In other words, there are other chief or arch angels/princes, of which Gabriel himself is one.

Jesus is God, a Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6). He was the One that CREATED angel Michael, Gabriel and all the angelic host (Colossians 1:16). He is also the Savior of the world (John 1:29).
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Splinz:
Angel Michael is the savior of JWs. Yes, he is their redeemer.

But of course, angel Michael is but "one of the chief princes" (Daniel 10:13). In other words, there are other chief or arch angels/princes, of which Gabriel himself is one.

Jesus is God, a Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6). He was the One that CREATED angel Michael, Gabriel and all the angelic host (Colossians 1:16). He is also the Savior of the world (John 1:29).

You are blessed
Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jws, I am still waiting for u
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
I believe you know Jesus' real identity! cheesy

Preciousgirl:
I see him in my dreams

Who can link me up to him? kiss

Starcrush
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Do you think you know Jesus for real? smiley

Preciousgirl:

In a bizarre case, a man and his biological mother are reportedly on the run after having an incestuous relationship that culminated in two pregnancies. Simon Matsvara and Ethel Vhangare are from...continue rreading https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/07/disgusting-man-impregnates-own-mother-twice/
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's like the holy ghost is revealing so many things through you! smiley

Preciousgirl:
Pretty face but very lose 'engine' and ugly face but extremely tight 'engine'

Which do you prefer as wife

Be honest
Re: JWs, do you believe in Jesus? If so, how can u believe in an angel? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ask Jesus for direction! grin

Preciousgirl:
Hmmmmm

My former boss and myself have been sent on a business trip
This trip is supposed to last for a week
Please is this safe?

We will Lodge at the same hotel

PPlease advise

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Islam! / Watch And Pray That You Be Counted Worthy To Escape / What Type Atheist Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.