Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Finally In Russia!!! But.... - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally In Russia!!! But.... (15055 Views)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by justwise(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

No shouting sir/ma but please review this video.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRW9Q5_nDpU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Again is that the law that says that foreign students must leave the UK after graduation? Or are you confused?
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by perigosa: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pass D are you already in Italy
Pls any one already in italy for asylum seeker
PasD:

It is their WiFi and yes I know they tapped into our phones and they are seeing this and watching us from so many cameras in this cell they kept us. But I admire these guys they are so civilized and they treat us well. But as for me una no go see me for nigeria until I make am in Jesus Christ name amen
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by perigosa: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please is there any one already in italy to seek for assylum ?? uotehor=seunny4lif post=103327493]Dude maybe you think am talking about 20 years ago, Lol.
Bro, am talking about now even 2021, they can’t deport you without TC or passport.
Do you how many times German government requested passport from us or don’t they have the Biometric etc and even went ahead to stop men from work because they introduced no passport no work and even gave us money to go to Nigeria embassy in Berlin cool to get passport.
They worst they do now is deport people back to Italy as hungry and Greece government always rejected people.
Biometric or not

Just asylum paper doesn’t allow you to leave the country until your case as been solved and you have been grant an asylum permit which can be 1 year to 5 years resident permit.
You can’t travel without have your asylum granted.
I was talking about when for example if Germany rejected your claim and you have to travel to Italy and seek asylum again i[/quote]
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by perigosa: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
Landed in Italy then move to Germany

Are you presently in italy bro ??
Re: Finally In Russia!!! But.... by perigosa: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pls seun can you message me on Whatsapp 09160782148. Perhaps you can help me with some information thank uiu uote author=seunny4lif post=103454525]When it’s come to asylum, Italia are more easy going than anywhere.
German speaking countries and Nordic countries are the most craziest when it’s come to asylum especially if you are from Nigeria and Ghana.
Like I always say, your brother first story to the immigration on the commission date is the most important thing.
Even if you are telling the truth, they still don’t believe you until you can prove it.
Those countries want prove on anything your brother is saying.

About run
Hmmm
You need to calm down and plan when.
What do you want?
Reason for leaving?
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. / Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR / 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.