Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (70975 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by justmondris: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
bigpicture001:

What about when the little is so little for u to create a savings fund

When it comes to saving, there is nothing like earning too small. Even if you are earning #100(hundred naira) monthly, can’t you save as small as #1(one Naira) monthly?

Let me tell you a little secret about my personal life. I have Been dating the love of my life for more than 8 years now and we are still not married just because of financial challenges.
I used to deceive myself that once I have a more reliable source of income, I will start saving to marry her because she is such a wonderful girl.

For upto 10 years now, I did not save any money to marry her. Does it mean that it was because I was earning an extremely low monthly income ? The answer is NO!!!!!!!.

The problem was because I didn’t discipline myself to save. How does earning low income justify the fact that I could not save ordinary #500(five hundred naira) in 10 years? I cried when I realized this and I apologize to her. Since then my brother, my total savings is growing exponentially ( all glory to God).What actually changed? My perception towards saving.

Saving money is an act that requires discipline and doesn’t depend on how much you earn.

Take home: Learn to disciple yourself to save towards achieving your goal and stop deceive yourself with this excuse of I don’t have enough to save.
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by bigpicture001: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
justmondris:

When it comes to saving, there is nothing like earning too small. Even if you are earning #100(hundred naira) monthly, can’t you save as small as #1(one Naira) monthly?

Let me tell you a little secret about my personal life. I have Been dating the love of my life for more than 8 years now and we are still not married just because of financial challenges.
I used to deceive myself that once I have a more reliable source of income, I will start saving to marry her because she is such a wonderful girl.

For upto 10 years now, I did not save any money to marry her. Does it mean that it was because I was earning an extremely low monthly income ? The answer is NO!!!!!!!.

The problem was because I didn’t discipline myself to save. How does earning low income justify the fact that I could not save ordinary #500(five hundred naira) in 10 years? I cried when I realized this and I apologize to her. Since then my brother, my total savings is growing exponentially ( all glory to God).What actually changed? My perception towards saving.

Saving money is an act that requires discipline and doesn’t depend on how much you earn.

Take home: Learn to disciple yourself to save towards achieving your goal and stop deceive yourself with this excuse of I don’t have enough to save.
Thanks for reading

Bro.. U need to look towards investment..nd not saving.look for where to get money and put it into something and start earning something. Not to save save save.. Ur growth will surprise u.saving very little because u want to get to a goal if u don't have much income is just to be suffering ur self.

Guy rather invest instead of save
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by DkJay: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
iLegendd:
I went out with a female friend yesterday to see my carpenter and we saw 4 of those boxes at his shop. "Oh, I love this," she said. "Buy for me."

"How much, Oga?" I asked and he said it's 500 Naira each. We picked two for 1k.

Before we got home, I had stuffed mine with money (we went to the bank) — only 1k and 500 note are allowed.

I have never done this before, but decided to do it fun. I'll give my mom the box on the 30th of June, 2022.

My main money is always in Dollar or Pounds to avoid devaluation. I don't trust Naira, but lemme just do it for fun and have a story to tell.

Tips to readers:

If you want to be successful at what you do, have a time frame and it will build your discipline to keep you focused.

Have a "start date" and an "end date." Also, don't forget to have a "purpose" for the money.

This is one of the keys to success. A lot of people ignore it.

Hey, big man.

What platform do you keep your dollars and pounds and how do you fund it?

Is it a dorm account or a platform like PayPal?

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MNDY(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Feeding off simps

Lolz
You had to correct him
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Yaks02(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

Bless my aza abeg na
After dat den u teach me how to fish
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ernesthugo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
BASTARD YOU ARE NOT MY BRO,AND WILL NEVER BE MY BRO YES I PREFER SUCKING PUSSY CLOWN.
Iceyjayz:
Simp! but you can't help your fellow brother
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ernesthugo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
.B@STARD YOU ARE NOT MY BRO,AND WILL NEVER BE MY BRO YES I PREFER SUzKING PUSS¥ CLOWNquote author=Iceyjayz post=103294374]Simp! but you can't help your fellow brother [/quote]
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ernesthugo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
amiibaby:
after sending the number how was I to guess the bank?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ernesthugo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
I guess you think I requested for clout
Don't bother you missed a chance for 20k
amiibaby:
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Frenzy01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow.. You really have a lot of discipline. I salute you.

You go like use the money buy dog??.. I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Alwayshungry: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
amiibaby:
send d complete details to me..
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by OGWILLS123: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

Savers are losers !!!
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
bigpicture001:

After her NYSC @22. Sh worked for 7months as a lab scientist where sh earns 60k monthly and sh saved much nd relocated to a local town very close to a govt. Community clinic. And established a one shop med. Lab. There sh instantly became to only lab nd adjusted her price to reflect the peoples economic class..

Sh doubled as both secretary and a lab scientist. And worked round the clock for over 8month before sh can get another lab scientist (dou underemployed) sh opted for a poly graduate who studied science lab tech. While the lady does the test, sh goes from door to door to every pharmacy to every private nd govt hospital selling her lab. They were all relectant but her wierd price later got them hooked......example, she charged 700 for malaria nd thyphoid test while the rest of the labs charge 1500

With time sh became the toast of the entire town within two years.( then 24yrs) with more patronage coms more revenue..so sh relocated to a 3bedroom flat at a very central location, still close to the rural people as her location..from there sh started acquiring the big scan nd xray machines to now fuction as a full grown lab...all the while sh still stays with her aunt...

With the presence of these medical equipment nd very competitive price, she has large inflow of patients and the sh employed very qualifed and technically good staffs.....now with her lab status after 4years...sh makes that i much i quoted daily......

Just decided to outlay the path to process stp by step so someone somewhere can be encouraged
nice moves from her. Good one.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Iceyjayz: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Ernesthugo:
BASTARD YOU ARE NOT MY BRO,AND WILL NEVER BE MY BRO YES I PREFER SUCKING PUSSY CLOWN.
How would I be a brother to a useless Simp like you? get out of my sight fool! cheesy
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Omawumi17(f): 5:44am On Jul 04, 2021
When i opened my kolo last year, e no reach 5k, no be juju be that?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Ernesthugo:
after sending the number how was I to guess the bank?
it's diamond bank 0078005858 amarachi judith
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Alwayshungry:
send d complete details to me..
amarachi judith 0078005858 diamond/access
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by justmondris: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bro.. U need to look towards investment..nd not saving.look for where to get money and put it into something and start earning something. Not to save save save.. Ur growth will surprise u.saving very little because u want to get to a goal if u don't have much income is just to be suffering ur self.

Guy rather invest instead of save

You cannot invest what you don’t have. Even if your goal is to invest, you need to save inorder to have enough money to invest. If you cannot discipline yourself to save, you can never discipline yourself to invest.

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by stupidmod3: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
if u can lie about spaghetti why should we believe this one.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by princecemo(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2022
Over 150k gone
I cant explain
All rusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.