Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (70911 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
It will be better if you invest heavily in crypto than that shit you are doing
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Coolgent(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

Wow nice one!
U be Police? Just asking grin
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by swedbase(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
I was just kidding pls and yes am igbo

Ok, Good to know. Can you send me direct msg?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Remember to give your church their 10% of the money or ......

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Unrated900(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
Wow abeg dash me 2k nah.... Lolzz

Send ur aza

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by seyz91(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
BuyAndSellStuff:
Someone stole my kolo last week. Hope its not what I'm thinking...
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by seyz91(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
I wonder oo grin

No mind am undecided

E just won show hinself ni and nobody cares undecided
The5DME:
Who ask you bros?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Only a few months? Na wao...

only those who have money can save it. Where do you see 1k here and there to save in this buhari era?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Horlhamhi(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omo!!! Just a month
You get money oo...for you to be able to drop #1000 notes.

Me na mouth I dey use start my 'kolo' undecided cheesy
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MrPaul2: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:
I went out with a female friend yesterday to see my carpenter and we saw 4 of those boxes at his shop. "Oh, I love this," she said. "Buy for me."

"How much, Oga?" I asked and he said it's 500 Naira each. We picked two for 1k.

Before we got home, I had stuffed mine with money (we went to the bank) — only 1k and 500 note are allowed.

I have never done this before, but decided to do it fun. I'll give my mom the box on the 30th of June, 2022.

My main money is always in Dollar or Pounds to avoid devaluation. I don't trust Naira, but lemme just do it for fun and have a story to tell.

Tips to readers:

If you want to be successful at what you do, have a time frame and it will build your discipline to keep you focused.

Have a "start date" and an "end date." Also, don't forget to have a "purpose" for the money.

This is one of the keys to success. A lot of people ignore it.

I’m not understanding oh, are we still in June? When we’re praying for 2023 to come quickly and you want to step us back with 30days
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
bigpicture001:

Yes..we count it together nd many Many
times its above 50
which worker do they pay 40k a day?
that means she will be earning about 12000000 a month. Perhaps, she's a business woman?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by sniperr007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

You sure say Na 1month be this
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
swedbase:

Ok, Good to know. Can you send me direct msg?
are u igbo too

2 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unrated900:

Send ur aza
just kidding
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Qualer: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
Wow abeg dash me 2k nah.... Lolzz

You no dey take eye see cash!!! grin grin
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Elsueno: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
The value of that money is like half of what it was when you started.

I mean prices of things are doubling in the market. Keeping money idle for long will only reduce your purchasing power.

But hey, it's still better than nothing. But if you de get money like this frequently, it would be better if you invest it.

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by swedbase(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
are u igbo too

Yes.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Executer: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
This foolish guy and lies..
You harvest a pic online and you are saying it's it's
Smh
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrPaul2:

I’m not understanding oh, are we still in June? When we’re praying for 2023 to come quickly and you want to step us back with 30days

The comment was made yesterday and the day before yesterday was the 30th of June. I hope you understand now.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Neroski(f): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
catice:
What's piggyvest biko!

Its an online digital "kolo", a savings and investment platform, whereby you not only save freely on it , you also earn daily accumulated interest paid on the 1st of each new month
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Adext4sure(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Lovethaa post=103262613]I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

No be juju be this? grin
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Yankee101: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
You are not practical. So if I give you money now, you ll go and save it and go on an empty stomach.

Saving is not for someone that eats from hand to mouth.

Not for someone that cannot meet his immediate needs. He doesn't even know where the next meal is coming from

The concept of tithe is about GIVING not SAVING i.e believers pulling their resources together to assist the poor among them

This is to a poor mentality

Your expenses increase with your income
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by SammyDiabuah(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
You're a ritualist...In this try time, where una dey see all this money...Show us the way na
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MrPaul2: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

The comment was made yesterday and the day before yesterday was the 30th of June. I hope you understand now.

Yes
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by bigpicture001: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

which worker do they pay 40k a day?
that means she will be earning about 12000000 a month. Perhaps, she's a business woman?

After her NYSC @22. Sh worked for 7months as a lab scientist where sh earns 60k monthly and sh saved much nd relocated to a local town very close to a govt. Community clinic. And established a one shop med. Lab. There sh instantly became to only lab nd adjusted her price to reflect the peoples economic class..

Sh doubled as both secretary and a lab scientist. And worked round the clock for over 8month before sh can get another lab scientist (dou underemployed) sh opted for a poly graduate who studied science lab tech. While the lady does the test, sh goes from door to door to every pharmacy to every private nd govt hospital selling her lab. They were all relectant but her wierd price later got them hooked......example, she charged 700 for malaria nd thyphoid test while the rest of the labs charge 1500

With time sh became the toast of the entire town within two years.( then 24yrs) with more patronage coms more revenue..so sh relocated to a 3bedroom flat at a very central location, still close to the rural people as her location..from there sh started acquiring the big scan nd xray machines to now fuction as a full grown lab...all the while sh still stays with her aunt...

With the presence of these medical equipment nd very competitive price, she has large inflow of patients and the sh employed very qualifed and technically good staffs.....now with her lab status after 4years...sh makes that i much i quoted daily......

Just decided to outlay the path to process stp by step so someone somewhere can be encouraged
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by ospreywin(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lamasta:
Go and buy a new wheelbarrow and sart haulage business grin

Haaa... You people will not kill person with laugh.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by subcbouy: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
lordjosh:

APPLY FOR DSS NAAA
Forensic expert where is the application portal naw?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Unrated900(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
just kidding

Okay naaa
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Orpe7(m): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2021
In a month?
Na agbero u dey do?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Lovethaa:

It's like you put money inside it like 4 to 5 times every single day.
If you have this kind of money, why doing Kolo?
What keeps you from investing??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.