Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (70947 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
swedbase:

I will give you 10k. Are you Igbo?
I was just kidding pls and yes am igbo

2 Likes

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
mrksquare:

Is the 2k urgent ?
lolzz,,,, not rily
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by hstar: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Psoul:

That is good. Just maintain the pace and don't go joining those that will keep having "Cut Game"
Those,,,"Ahhhhhhh.......na just one game cut am" gang.
The best way to get out of poverty is to save more money.
Re-invest it. Make more profit, then save more and re-invest. Get out of ur poverty level and then become helper to others.
Don't try to carry people's problem when you are still a problem waiting to be solved.
Get established firmly before trying to be solution to others.
Congrats.
I love what I read from you

I mean I love what you typed

I don't need to be told that u are a man, in fact, a big man full of wisdom.

And I know you are a made man, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Yankee101: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
This kolo concept doesn't make sense. You can only save money if you have a source of income

No. Everyone can save

Someone somewhere gives you money once in a while

The concept of a tithe in the Bible is actually supposed to teach you how to save
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

Kolo abi your bank? Lol
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by hstar: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
The5DME:

You buy dollars from a bureau de change and keep it in your account ( not your savings account oh. A special account).
Thanks for this

I will just but it and start keeping in my kolo

Please, how much is 100 dollars?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by The5DME(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
hstar:

Thanks for this

I will just but it and start keeping in my kolo

Please, how much is 100 dollars?
Just check google for the exchange rate today. Because that shit fluctuates like hell
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by hstar: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
The5DME:
Just check google for the exchange rate today. Because that shit fluctuates like hell
Thanks,
However, I don't do Google

I would rather ask IFA!
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by hstar: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
nams77:

E go borrow am sebi grin

Nairaland sef cheesy
Whenever I'm feeling stressed or under pressure, I come to nairaland for relieve by reading comments like these ones
Exactly
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Psoul(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
hstar:

I love what I read from you

I mean I love what you typed

I don't need to be told that u are a man, in fact, a big man full of wisdom.

And I know you are a made man, God bless you.

Thanks bro.
Keep getting better.
One day, you will tell your stories.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Ernesthugo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
amiibaby:
Wow abeg dash me 2k nah.... Lolzz
dm account
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by amiibaby(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ernesthugo:
dm account
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by subcbouy: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Before I place a curse on u fool..
This post was originally made on twitter by a guy called @LANRESHODE.
He is a young entrepreneurs and banker.
He did dis post some times back.

How does that person correlate with this hair dyeing miscreant on nairaland.
The internet is a free place but you have to subscribe data.

Am not Ur class or age.
The internet is our playground.bewarned.
@SEUN do needful by bringing dis post down.

[1quote author=subcbouy post=103285453] I know you are always hungry about people's post or comments. It should not be a burden to you if op decided to tell lies and if you are a forensic expert show us how money in a piggy bank should look.
What if he was the same person that posted on Twitter? Do you have justification for not being the same person.?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Joshmanfashion(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
You be thief? Abi you no dey naija
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by lordjosh(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=96445763b80721

SURE DIGITAL KOLO WITH DAILY INTEREST!
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by lordjosh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
ennyj01:

Lol, you got this picture from twitter.
Fake life no good o

What will you gain in doing this?

Post link for confirmation
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by lordjosh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Before I place a curse on u fool..
This post was originally made on twitter by a guy called @LANRESHODE.
He is a young entrepreneurs and banker.
He did dis post some times back.

How does that person correlate with this hair dyeing miscreant on nairaland.
The internet is a free place but you have to subscribe data.

Am not Ur class or age.
The internet is our playground.bewarned.
@SEUN do needful by bringing dis post down.

[1quote author=subcbouy post=103285453] I know you are always hungry about people's post or comments. It should not be a burden to you if op decided to tell lies and if you are a forensic expert show us how money in a piggy bank should look.

APPLY FOR DSS NAAA
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by ennyj01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
lordjosh:

Post link for confirmation

Let me search for it
Brb
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
bigpicture001:
I repeating saving is not necessary....only survival and latter investment before savings in that order..

Who ever saves such amount is just a spend thrift...you can never save what you dont have...

My ex used to misunderstand this ..where she urges u to save save save..even when u can't even feed or clothe.....

She compares me den with herself that makes 40k daily and saves....
40kba day. you sure say you know Weti you de write?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by lordjosh(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
ennyj01:

Let me search for it
Brb

Seen already.
Fake post but positive message!

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by ennyj01(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021

1 Share

Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by bigpicture001: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

40kba day. you sure say you know Weti you de write?

Yes..we count it together nd many Many
times its above 50
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
I bought this saving box (kolo) around may for my personal use. The plan was to open it at the end of the year but I decided to break it today to see how well I'm doing ...

. Although most times I always forget to put money in it cos am not used to it ..

See what I found today ..I'm just about to count it I kno it is not plenty but it feels like a gift to myself ..who still keeps kolo ?...

I
Blood of Zachariah
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by evansjeff(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
The5DME:

You buy dollars from a bureau de change and keep it in your account ( not your savings account oh. A special account).

Okay Thanks man. I can open this special account at any bank right?
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Iceyjayz: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ernesthugo:
dm account
Simp! but you can't help your fellow brother
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by The5DME(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
evansjeff:

Okay Thanks man. I can open this special account at any bank right?
Yes you can.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by HRMK: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lovethaa:

pls,let small reach here oooh..........
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by olurili(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
bigpicture001:

Yes...forty k. and she is only 25. Just open ur mind and find a way to make big money...her ways may not work for u..

Its business in the health sector which sh started at 22. 7months after return from NYSC at 22. Without connection or any kind
half advice,half motivation word,which one is open your mind
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by olurili(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
bigpicture001:

Yes...forty k. and she is only 25. Just open ur mind and find a way to make big money...her ways may not work for u..

Its business in the health sector which sh started at 22. 7months after return from NYSC at 22. Without connection or any kind
open my mind,this is how some people end up being jobless,it is easy to drop motivation quote when you are making money
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by phemmyfour: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yankee101:

No. Everyone can save

Someone somewhere gives you money once in a while

The concept of a tithe in the Bible is actually supposed to teach you how to save
You are not practical. So if I give you money now, you ll go and save it and go on an empty stomach.

Saving is not for someone that eats from hand to mouth.

Not for someone that cannot meet his immediate needs. He doesn't even know where the next meal is coming from

The concept of tithe is about GIVING not SAVING i.e believers pulling their resources together to assist the poor among them
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by Virgo01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

grin That's why we advise people not to keep their money in Naira except it's for fun or they want to spend it within a 4 days.
Re: See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

A whole me? The president of Stingy Men Association? It seems you don't know me.

You deserve to read this short post I made in 2019 on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome. You'll be glad you read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding#82373809

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.