Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho (1459 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by misano(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
That's what dey will say. Osinbanjo is part of the problem. That's how they praised Buhari until he became D president. Now see how much of an evil spirit he is to Nigerins.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Joylove2324(f): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by AlphaSoul: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2021
TripleOh7:

When history is taught in future and this demonic administration is mentioned, his name will be mentioned alongside and future generations will wonder how a professor of law could be a part of murderous government that's violating the rights of the people that elected them into office.

He won't be alive in 200 years time to explain then.

Even if he writes a book, how many will read it?

A good name is better than silver and gold.

His people in Ogun state were ransacked from their homes and they fled to Benin Republic where they became refugees but the little man said nothing.

Posterity will not be kind to him and his boss.
You made some good points above but I have some observations to make.

Those people who left their
"isolated communities" in Ogun
State near the border simply moved into the safer Yorubaland
in Benin Republic where they
have family members and a lot
of intermarriages occur between
the Yorubas of Nigeria and the Yorubas of Benin Republic
along the border areas.

You can't taunt them by calling
them refugees like some ignorant people have been posting here
on NL. They simply moved to
meet their relatives and friends
in the Yoruba area of Benin Republic. They were also received by senior Benin government
officials and the Oba of the Yoruba town that they moved to in Benin
Republic. These facts are in the
public domain/media.

The VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is NOT stupid and would have spoken behind the scenes about the criminal attacks by those Fulani bandits all over the agriculural belts in Nigeria!
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=AlphaSoul post=103288314]

along the border areas.

Oh, they simply moved into a safer Yoruba community in another country. I guess they thought it was time for a vacation. Is this what professor Osinbajo tells himself to make him sleep well at night?

Since it really isn't a big deal then, I pray for you and the VP the same hand that was dealt to those people. I hope you can say amen to that.

in the Yoruba area of Benin Republic. They were also received by senior Benin government
public domain/media.

Oh, ok then. This should make it alright. Don't call them refugees. Call them vacationers, tourists even, but not refugees. That should change their unfortunate circumstances.

They were received by the people and leaders of Benin Republic. That's exactly how it should be. Isn't it? The Fulanis should come from all over West Africa with AK-47s and chase our people away from their homes and ancestral land as long as they have another community across the border to settle down in. That idea isn't wack at all. Good stuff from you sir.

Now, I see the kind of minds surrounding these clueless leaders. I am quite certain you work for the VP.

Can you pray that your family members be displaced from their homes and resettle somewhere else in Yorubaland in Nigeria, not to talk of across border?

I guess it's so difficult to put yourselves inhthe shoes of these people.

The VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is NOT stupid and would have spoken behind the scenes about the criminal attacks by those Fulani bandits all over the agriculural belts in Nigeria!

Well, there's nowhere in my post where I called him stupid.

Meanwhile, we can see the positive things his words have done in the land. Since he spoke about it, can we see how the killings have stopped? Can we see how they've arrested those Fulanis killing other Nigerians wantonly.

His spoken words must be really powerful. He must be God.

Let's hope eventually y'all will wake up to see the destruction you guys are fomenting against your own people before it's too late.

Silence is acquiescence. He is guilty of murdering his own people by being a part of the same government doing so.

I thought that would be obvious enough.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by AlphaSoul: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
@TripleOh7
Just a quick one.

I certainly do not work for
the VP like you insinuated.grin
I'm the CEO of a coy with international connections
and an investor. Period.

I've been using NL since 2005
and have some older NL accounts from the mid to late 2000s.
I initially thought you were one
of those ethnic bigots here who
have been falsely calling the Yorubas cowards and refugees
for relocating to Benin Republic but unknown to those trolls, it is still Yorubaland they moved to.

Porto Novo (or Ajase in Yoruba) and
Ketu (Ketou) are parts of the larger
Yorubaland in Benin Rep, and extending to the Atakpame region of Togo.

There are 34 indigenous Yoruba Obas in Benin Rep as of last year when I read an interview that one of the foremost Obas from that country granted to Punch.

I appreciate the passion with
which you have defended the
displaced Yorubas of Ogun and
I'm on the same page with you.
You and I sort of misunderstood one another's initial posts.

I majorly disagree with you praying that "negative prayer" in your last post towards me and the VP. "So you have to take it back." That prayer is "uncalled" for since you and I are on the same page and are looking out for the interests of our people in the light of the clear injustice by the agents of state at the Federal level against Sunday Igboho and his lieutenants.

Those who did the criminal extrajudicial killings at Sunday Igboho's mansion will be brought to justice in another government like the military boys of that dark goggled army man (the big thief
stole up to $5 billion thru the
CBN for keeps in foreign banks) who died in Aso Rock in 1998,
who were thrown into jail by
OBJ's government.

I hope this clarifies things.

All the best.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
AlphaSoul:
@TripleOh7
Just a quick one.

I certainly do not work for
the VP like you insinuated.grin
I'm the CEO of a coy with international connections
and an investor. Period.

I've been using NL since 2005
and have some older NL accounts from the mid to late 2000s.
I initially thought you were one
of those ethnic bigots here who
have been falsely calling the Yorubas cowards and refugees
for relocating to Benin Republic but unknown to those trolls, it is still Yorubaland they moved to.

Porto Novo (or Ajase in Yoruba) and
Ketu (Ketou) are parts of the larger
Yorubaland in Benin Rep, and extending to the Atakpame region of Togo.

There are 34 indigenous Yoruba Obas in Benin Rep as of last year when I read an interview that one of the foremost Obas from that country granted to Punch.

I appreciate the passion with
which you have defended the
displaced Yorubas of Ogun and
I'm on the same page with you.
You and I sort of misunderstood one another's initial posts.

I majorly disagree with you praying that "negative prayer" in your last post towards me and the VP. "So you have to take it back." That prayer is "uncalled" for since you and I are on the same page and are looking out for the interests of our people in the light of the clear injustice by the agents of state at the Federal level against Sunday Igboho and his lieutenants.

Those who did the criminal extrajudicial killings at Sunday Igboho's mansion will be brought to justice in another government like the military boys of that dark goggled army man (the big thief
stole up to $5 billion thru the
CBN for keeps in foreign banks) who died in Aso Rock in 1998,
who were thrown into jail by
OBJ's government.

I hope this clarifies things.

All the best.

It sure does and I appreciate you taking the time to clarify things. Thank you. It is also heartwarming that we are on the same page.

As for the VP, I used to be an ardent supporter. I've been on Nairaland under other monikers since 2012 or thereabouts. I had always advocated that the man become the next president of Nigeria. I follow him on IG and Twitter, encouraging him on in my own way, fighting the others here who try to malign him.

A couple of years ago, I came to the realization that he's just one of them. The man didn't even utter any word with the way Fulanis are killing his people. I'm sure he has inside knowledge of what the Fulanis are planning and yet he's keeping mum and doing their bidding.

No, I don't owe him any apologies. It's just unfortunate that I can't stand in his presence to scold him very well. I am Yoruba and I respect elders. But I also believe that respect is earned. He hasn't earned mine. People mistake brilliance with loyalty. The man is brilliant, no doubt, but his loyalty to his people is in question. The exact same position that Tinubu is. Brilliant, but will rather sacrifice his people for personal ambition.

And that's the major difference between them and the late sage, the most revered man in Yorubaland, chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Please read the article below. There's a part that mentioned the VP. That's to show you that he's working against his people.

I have made bold so you don't have to read through everything if you don't want to.

WHAT NINAS HAS IN PROCESS IS FAR DEEPER THAN WHATEVER AMINA MOHAMMED CAN DO AT THE UN - NINAS Secretariat July 4, 2021.

In response to Enquiries from anxious members of the Public (especially from the Alliance Territory) regarding the activities of the unabashedly Pro-Caliphate Amina Mohammed at the UN Headquarters where she is an Under-Secretary, the Secretariat of NINAS has authorized the issuance of this Statement.

Let it be known to our People that long before the hurried dispatch of Amina Mohammed to the UN by the Buhari Administration in 2017, the LNC had on behalf of the Alliance engaged the UN in readiness for the crucial Phase of the Liberation Campaign which we have arrived in.

Ground works dating back to 2006/2007 were done at the UN Headquarters in New York with with watershed outcomes that include the UN Declaration on Rights of Indigenous Peoples, (UNDRIP) 2007. (Special Credit must go to Prof Wole Soyinka for the Extraordinary Mission he quietly undertook to crystallize this epic outcome, UNDRIP 2007).

By 2015, in the immediate aftermath of the April 27, 2015 Solemn Assembly of the Peoples of the Lower Niger, in Port Harcourt, and ahead of the 2017 and 2018 Solemn Assemblies of the Yoruba and Middle Belt, an LNC Delegation undertook an informal Working Visit to the Organs of the UN that will be responsible for managing the Terminal Processes for the Inevitable Reconfiguration of the Defunct Federation of Nigeria, to fully align our processes with UN Requirements, Protocols and Procedures relating to the Exercise of the Right to Self-Determination as applicable to our Peculiar Circumstances as Constituent Components of the Defunct Federation of Nigeria.

That UN Visitation followed on the heels of a Special Congressional Event on Nigeria on Capitol Hill, Washington DC, where the future of Nigeria as one Political Union was under review amidst the fallouts of the fractious 2015 Elections.
(Here below are the links to video and scrolling pictures from the aforementioned 2015 Visitation to Capitol Hill, Washington DC and the UN Headquarters in New York-
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPF9bWrk9s
(2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QPURdSSLbE ).

Between 2017 and 2019, more exchanges took place both in Washington DC and New York, culminating in the US Policy Actions on Nigeria relating to the Ethnoreligious Killings being perpetrated against Indigenous Nationalities of Nigeria by Invading Fulani Herdsmen, reckoned as the Ethnic Cleansing in the watch of a Fulani President.

The August 2019 Visitation and Verdict of the UN Special Rapporteur’s on Nigeria Agnes Callamard came right after our January to July 2019 Undertakings in the Policy Beltways of Washington DC which included the International Religious Freedom Ministerial Roundtable, where the LNC Team dismantled the egregious False Narrative of FARMERS/HERDERS Clashes.
We recall the Visitation of the Victims and survivors of Fulani Herdsmen Killings to the US Congress including the Mother of Leah Sharibu as a Part of that 2019 Round of the International Religious Freedom Ministerial Roundtables on Capitol Hill.

It will be recalled that amidst these engagements in Washington, a Abuja dispatched Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to Washington DC to come to counter the alarm we had raised to the United States and the Global Community about the widespread killings being orchestrated by invading heavily-armed Fulani Militia against Indigenous Peoples in Nigeria, mostly Christians, especially in the Middle Belt and South of Nigeria.

So woeful was the failure of that mission from Abuja that Prof Osinbajo was described as Shameless Liar by the US Team that listened to his tale.

(Here is a clip from the January 2019 Emergency Press Conferences on Nigeria at the National Press Club, Washington DC, where the alarm was raised directly to the US Government about the Invasion by heavily-armed Fulani Militia masquerading as “Herdsmen” -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2sz6sWIcw ).

NINAS wishes to assure all concerned that there is very little Amina Mohammed can do about what the NINAS Alliance is doing to extricate the trapped Constituent Components of Nigeria in the South and Middle Belt of Nigeria, from the Union of Death Nigeria has become for them under the Caliphate-Imposed 1999 Constitution.

Where was she when the UN sent its Special Rapporteur on Nigeria, Agnes Callard in August 2019, to Investigate the Widespread Extra-Judicial Killings in Nigeri?

Where was Amina Mohammed when that Rapporteur Mission turned in its Report in September 2019 with a Damning Verdict that the Constitution of Nigeria is like a “PRESSURE-COOKER FOR INJUSTICE” and that Nigeria under that Constitution has become a danger to global security and peace especially because if nothing is done urgently, Nigeria is bound to snap, and when it snaps, the more than 200 Million will be fleeing for safety in all directions will be an unprecedented refugee crisis for the Global Community. Worse still, with the Convergence of the Global Terror Networks in Nigeria including ISIS and Al-Quaeda, the the situation of ruptured Nigeria will be a most fertile breeding ground for those Global Terror Networks to reinforce their Terror Campaign and Machinery on a scale that will cost the Global Community much blood.

Our Task (NINAS) is to precipitate a Constitutional Logjam in the manner Designed by the Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation of December 16, 2020, (ie to enact Domino-2) so that everything else takes its bearings from the No-Union reality resulting from the open defeat of the 1999 Constitution.

To enact the All-Important Domino-2, the main Task RIGHT NOW before all those who seek Liberation from the Caliphate Prison called “Nigeria” is to Halt the Voyage to 2023 inside Q-3 of 2021.

It is very much within our reach to do since all it entails is to Persuade by every means necessary, the Political Parties operating in the Alliance Territories, to close shop, forthwith. If we fail or refuse to perform this one task within the limited timeframe already indicated (ie Q-3, 2021), it means we have by ourselves offered the defeated 1999 Constitution a lifeline and the Caliphate a chance to rapidly advance their CONQUEST Mission.

For the avoidance of doubt, the NINAS Referendum Petition directed to the UN Security Council, the US Government and EU Commission/Parliament is merely for the purpose of keeping those institutions abreast of Developments in the implementation of the December 16, 2020 Constitutional Force Majeure. It is what we all do in the Homeland under the Framework of Engagement outlined in the CFM that would dictate what would happen. Not one Fulani Emissary called Amina Mohammed sniffing around for the Defeated Caliphate at the UN Headquarters.

In closing, NINAS Secretariat requests all from Alliance Territory who truly wish to see our Liberation from the Caliphate Bondage the World calls ‘Nigeria’, to take out time to read in full the Text of the December 16, 2020 Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation and to interrogate and follow developments of this second fight for Independence on the NINAS website :

www.ninasffn.org

Tony Nnadi.
NINAS Secretariat
July 4, 2021.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by TrackerXL: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2021
The way Azikwe resigned when Tafawa Balewa was playing skelewu with Igbo head or was that how Ekweume resigned after he was jailed in Kirikiri for the looting by Shagari while Shagari was under house arrest.

Many of your Igbos are just born foolish with a ruined faculty plaques with bigotry hatred n senselessnes.
TripleOh7:
Someone with integrity would have resigned.

Maybe they tied his placenta to Aso rock.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2021
TrackerXL:
The way Azikwe resigned when Tafawa Balewa was playing skelewu with Igbo head or was that how Ekweume resigned after he was jailed in Kirikiri for the looting by Shagari while Shagari was under house arrest.

Many of your Igbos are just born foolish with a ruined faculty plaques with bigotry hatred n senselessnes.

Common sense eludes you.

Nothing concerns me with Azikiwe or Igbos.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by awujale231: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=AlphaSoul post=103288314]

along the border areas.

public domain/media.

[/quot

OH my goodness!
They went to meet their relatives!
Who do una these thing na
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Buhari is a plague. I remember those days that he used to go on his sick leave and hand over to Osinbajo. Immediately Buhari left, the naira improved against the dollar. Immediately Buhari came back, the naira crashed again. This happened about 2 or 3 times before Buhari stopped handing over to him. Osinbajo acted like how a president with a brain and a mission should act anytime he was acting president. Now these cowbrains didn't like how he showed them up for the retards they are. Reason why they didn't allow him to act again.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by AlphaSoul: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

It sure does and I appreciate you taking the time to clarify things. Thank you. It is also heartwarming that we are on the same page.

As for the VP, I used to be an ardent supporter. I've been on Nairaland under other monikers since 2012 or thereabouts. I had always advocated that the man become the next president of Nigeria. I follow him on IG and Twitter, encouraging him on in my own way, fighting the others here who try to malign him.

A couple of years ago, I came to the realization that he's just one of them. The man didn't even utter any word with the way Fulanis are killing his people. I'm sure he has inside knowledge of what the Fulanis are planning and yet he's keeping mum and doing their bidding.

No, I don't owe him any apologies. It's just unfortunate that I can't stand in his presence to scold him very well. I am Yoruba and I respect elders. But I also believe that respect is earned. He hasn't earned mine. People mistake brilliance with loyalty. The man is brilliant, no doubt, but his loyalty to his people is in question. The exact same position that Tinubu is. Brilliant, but will rather sacrifice his people for personal ambition.

And that's the major difference between them and the late sage, the most revered man in Yorubaland, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Please read the article below. There's a part that mentioned the VP. That's to show you that he's working against his people.

I have made bold so you don't have to read through everything if you don't want to.

@TrippleOh7
Awesome! I got back online
and logged in to my NL account
a few hours ago and saw your
feedback. Hope your week has
been good.

I wanted to watch the videos and reread your full post with the highlights before replying you.

I also just saw this morning your mention on the thread where I copied you. I've used some Hausa words in that post because I had my high school education decades back at an FGC in a major commercial city in the North, though I lived in Lagos at the time when many of us even flew by air from Lagos to Kano or Kaduna to attend FGC boarding schools even as middle-class in the 1970s and 1980s. There were many brilliant Ghanaians and other expats living and working as teachers and academics in Nigeria then especially from the "oil boom to
oil doom" era of 1975 to 1986.

So I've always had a cosmopolitan
view about Nigeria because I'm well-travelled and my FGC attendance also helped me to develop friendships with students from all parts of Nigeria.

But with the blatant nepotism by the present crop of guys at the national level and killing of our people in SW and other regions by these criminal Fulah herdsmen from the Sahel, the scales fell off my eyes!

Tbh, the silence of VP Yemi
Osinbajo is enervating! What
stops him from releasing strongly-worded YouTube messages condemning the killings even if
NTA will not air his comments.
He can even threaten to resign
if things don't pan out.

His messages will go viral and the government, security agencies,
and Senate will be forced to sit up to deal with that Iskilu and his children who caused mayhem in Igboho community including
burning the Oba's palace.

Barack Obama being a good
orator or speaker used YouTube and other social media to connect effectively with Americans and the world every week as the POTUS (President).

Before Obama became President, he was able to use primetime
TV broadcast to project himself
as a great speaker and Lawyer.

The Obas and all traditional
leaders in the South and Middle Belt of Nigeria are also guilty for not speaking at the same time. Doing so will shake the status
quo and make the confused Fulah irredentists, and lying supporters of the killers of innocent farmers
all over Yorubaland like Garba
Shehu to shut up!

All the best.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
AlphaSoul:

@TrippleOh7
Awesome! I got back online
and logged in to my NL account
a few hours ago and saw your
feedback. Hope your week has
been good.

I wanted to watch the videos and reread your full post with the highlights before replying you.

I also just saw this morning your mention on the thread where I copied you. I've used some Hausa words in that post because I had my high school education decades back at an FGC in a major commercial city in the North, though I lived in Lagos at the time when many of us even flew by air from Lagos to Kano or Kaduna to attend FGC boarding schools even as middle-class in the 1970s and 1980s. There were many brilliant Ghanaians and other expats living and working as teachers and academics in Nigeria then especially from the "oil boom to
oil doom" era of 1975 to 1986.

So I've always had a cosmopolitan
view about Nigeria because I'm well-travelled and my FGC attendance also helped me to develop friendships with students from all parts of Nigeria.

But with the blatant nepotism by the present crop of guys at the national level and killing of our people in SW and other regions by these criminal Fulah herdsmen from the Sahel, the scales fell off my eyes!

Tbh, the silence of VP Yemi
Osinbajo is enervating! What
stops him from releasing strongly-worded YouTube messages condemning the killings even if
NTA will not air his comments.
He can even threaten to resign
if things don't pan out.

His messages will go viral and the government, security agencies,
and Senate will be forced to sit up to deal with that Iskilu and his children who caused mayhem in Igboho community including
burning the Oba's palace.

Barack Obama being a good
orator or speaker used YouTube and other social media to connect effectively with Americans and the world every week as the POTUS (President).

Before Obama became President, he was able to use primetime
TV broadcast to project himself
as a great speaker and Lawyer.

The Obas and all traditional
leaders in the South and Middle Belt of Nigeria are also guilty for not speaking at the same time. Doing so will shake the status
quo and make the confused Fulah irredentists, and lying supporters of the killers of innocent farmers
all over Yorubaland like Garba
Shehu to shut up!

All the best.

I'm glad you see it from my POV.

I'm not surprised by the Fulani tactics.

Checking out the history of these people in Africa, I can only say that Nigerians made a huge mistake voting in a Fulani.

Unfortunately, the Yoruba nation has unwittingly birthed and groomed many "Afonjaic" children and they have all grown and are occupying top positions.

Now, they are being primed to stab their motherland in the back.

People like Prof Osinbajo, Femi Adesina, the MURIC man, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and the others.

It's a shame.

I believe if Osinbajo resigns today, Buhari will replace him immediately with another Fulani man.

I don't think they care anymore for the pretense that brought them in. It's all out in the open now.

The people still supporting one Nigeria are an interesting specie.

It would be interesting to see what 2022 will bring with it. If Dr Obadiah Mailafia is right, then we are all in trouble.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by AlphaSoul: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm glad you see it from my POV.

I'm not surprised by the Fulani tactics.

Checking out the history of these people in Africa, I can only say that Nigerians made a huge mistake voting in a Fulani.

Unfortunately, the Yoruba nation has unwittingly birthed and groomed many "Afonjaic" children and they have all grown and are occupying top positions.

Now, they are being primed to stab their motherland in the back.

People like Prof Osinbajo, Femi Adesina, the MURIC man, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and the others.

It's a shame.

I believe if Osinbajo resigns today, Buhari will replace him immediately with another Fulani man.

I don't think they care anymore for the pretense that brought them in. It's all out in the open now.

The people still supporting one Nigeria are an interesting specie.

It would be interesting to see what 2022 will bring with it. If Dr Obadiah Mailafia is right, then we are all in trouble.
Well said my brother... smiley

"Ti ogiri o ba la, alangba o le
wo ile" (If there is no crack in
the wall, the lizard cannot
enter the house).

NOTE:
If you have the time, kindly
give me the specifics or video
link/Weblink of what Dr. Obadiah Mailafia said about 2022 (2023?).

I've listened to Dr. Mailafia
speak on 3 different occassions.

One was the viral interview
he had with Sherif Quadry
(on the Victoria Island,
Lagos-based radio station last
year) that led to his invitation
by the infamous DSS and the
fining of that radio station to
the tune of N5million by the
NBC.

"SIDE NOTE"
Just a quick one...

If the Middle Belt ethnicities and leadership don't make up their minds that they want to be on their own and have independent nations, then they will be the ones that'll sabotage the desires of the over 50 million-strong Yoruba West,
Ibo SE, Ijaw et al Niger Delta, etc,
to have their independent
countries.

The Nupe, Ebira, Igala, Tarok,
the Gbagyi or Gwari (who are the original FCT indigenes as well), Berom, Jukuns, Tiv, Zuru, Idomas, Angas, Kibaku (Chibok), Bachamas of Taraba (the 3rd Marine
Commando's Brig. General Benjamin Adekunle's mother's ancestry), Baribas, etc, MUST be
on the same page with the
Southern states to do away
with the inefficiency called
Nigeria.

12 countries (max) which will be more robust will evolve from
Nigeria based on my prior
analyses from the late 2000s.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, set up several major industrial estates that exist till today in Ikeja, Ilupeju, Iganmu, Isolo, Apapa,
Oluyole in Ibadan, etc, and all these areas were in the Western Region under the government of Awolowo in the 1950s, before these towns were carved out on May 27, 1967 to form the new Lagos State (which was among the 12 new states created by Gen. Yakubu Gowon with the strong advice of the ex-King's College Lagos, and "father of Ijaw nationalism" from Bonny Island: Chief Harold Dappa Biriye, Ken Saro-Wiwa and other Rivers
State leaders of thought).

Kakuri in Kaduna, Trans Amadi in PH and Aba industrial estates were set up when the governments of the Northern and Eastern Regions saw the positives in what Chief Awolowo had done in the Western Region.

So the Yoruba from Lagos to
Ilorin to Jebba to the Okuns of
Kogi to Ugborodu (Itsekiriland formerly called Escravos) to Ilajeland, etc, will succeed as a country slightly bigger than Sierra Leone with a strong input from the influential Yoruba Diaspora using Tech, robotics, nano science, space science, and history, etc, to leapfrog like the Asian Tigers, Taiwan and China have done.

#No time left for nonsense.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by orisa37: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
NIGERIA IN GENERAL AND THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR MUST NOT ALLOW TINUBU, OLUWO AND THEIR COHORTS TO PUSH Osinbajo DOWN BY ANY MEANS.

BECAUSE WHAT'S IN Osinbajo IS A MILLION TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN WHAT IS IN TINUBU AND OLUWO.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Well said my brother... smiley

"Ti ogiri o ba la, alangba o le
wo ile" (If there is no crack in
the wall, the lizard cannot
enter the house).

NOTE:
If you have the time, kindly
give me the specifics or video
link/Weblink of what Dr. Obadiah Mailafia said about 2022 (2023?).

I've listened to Dr. Mailafia
speak on 3 different occassions.

One was the viral interview
he had with Sherif Quadry
(on the Victoria Island,
Lagos-based radio station last
year) that led to his invitation
by the infamous DSS and the
fining of that radio station to
the tune of N5million by the
NBC.

"SIDE NOTE"
Just a quick one...

If the Middle Belt ethnicities and leadership don't make up their minds that they want to be on their own and have independent nations, then they will be the ones that'll sabotage the desires of the over 50 million-strong Yoruba West,
Ibo SE, Ijaw et al Niger Delta, etc,
to have their independent
countries.

The Nupe, Ebira, Igala, Tarok,
the Gbagyi or Gwari (who are the original FCT indigenes as well), Berom, Jukuns, Tiv, Zuru, Idomas, Angas, Kibaku (Chibok), Bachamas of Taraba (the 3rd Marine
Commando's Brig. General Benjamin Adekunle's mother's ancestry), Baribas, etc, MUST be
on the same page with the
Southern states to do away
with the inefficiency called
Nigeria.

12 countries (max) which will be more robust will evolve from
Nigeria based on my prior
analyses from the late 2000s.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, set up several major industrial estates that exist till today in Ikeja, Ilupeju, Iganmu, Isolo, Apapa,
Oluyole in Ibadan, etc, and all these areas were in the Western Region under the government of Awolowo in the 1950s, before these towns were carved out on May 27, 1967 to form the new Lagos State (which was among the 12 new states created by Gen. Yakubu Gowon with the strong advice of the ex-King's College Lagos, and "father of Ijaw nationalism" from Bonny Island: Chief Harold Dappa Biriye, Ken Saro-Wiwa and other Rivers
State leaders of thought).

Kakuri in Kaduna, Trans Amadi in PH and Aba industrial estates were set up when the governments of the Northern and Eastern Regions saw the positives in what Chief Awolowo had done in the Western Region.

So the Yoruba from Lagos to
Ilorin to Jebba to the Okuns of
Kogi to Ugborodu (Itsekiriland formerly called Escravos) to Ilajeland, etc, will succeed as a country slightly bigger than Sierra Leone with a strong input from the influential Yoruba Diaspora using Tech, robotics, nano science, space science, and history, etc, to leapfrog like the Asian Tigers, Taiwan and China have done.

#No time left for nonsense.

It is the interview that led to his first invitation by the DSS that I'm referring to. He said something shocking towards the end of that long interview.

He alluded to the fact that he had solid information from "repented" Boko Haram leaders that there's a northern governor who was the head of Boko Haram in Nigeria and that their main aim was to cause a civil war in Nigeria by 2022 so that Buhari/Fulanis can remain in power.

You can see the lull in the activities of the so-called bandits and fulani herdsmen in the south at the present moment.

It's to deceive us and lull us into a false sense of security. Nigerians should expect worse next year. The Fulanis have never willingly given up power in Nigeria. They are not going to start now.

The minor ethnic groups in the middle belt of Nigeria aren't going to stop the Yorubas from seceding.

1. If the plan was to break up Nigeria, then maybe they can slow us down. But the plan is for Yorubas to leave Nigeria. Nigeria can continue to exist as our neighbor but we aren't going to be part of that union.

2. I can assure you that even the minor ethnic groups in the middle belt are tired. I don't see them staying behind to be overrun by the murderous Fulanis. They would rather form a nation with other minor ethnic groups than be with the core North.

I know that Yoruba nation will succeed. No doubt. At present, we are gradually becoming the IT hub for west Africa if not the whole of Africa. I believe in our resourcefulness and ingenuity to create a very viable nation.

It is going to be hard work no doubt, but I know we are up to the task.

The Western world is scared of what we'll become on our own, especially the British and the French. That's why they merged us in the first place and kept us merged subsequently.

They can't have a super power coming out of Africa.

I do have a video of some old British guy giving a lengthy interview with his wife on why the British have always sabotaged the Yorubas in the Nigerian union.

My only fear for the Yorubas are the saboteurs in our midst. They are high ranking and determined to undermine the progress of their own people.

God help us.

Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by FarahAideed: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:
Someone with integrity would have resigned.

Maybe they tied his placenta to Aso rock.

Resign for what ?
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

Resign for what ?

It's only in Nigeria that people think resignation is an abomination.

The government you are a part of is failing spectacularly, plunging the entire nation into a war and you're asking why you should resign?

I am short of words.
Re: People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho by AlphaSoul: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

It is the interview that led to his first invitation by the DSS that I'm referring to. He said something shocking towards the end of that long interview.

He alluded to the fact that he had solid information from "repented" Boko Haram leaders that there's a northern governor who was the head of Boko Haram in Nigeria and that their main aim was to cause a civil war in Nigeria by 2022 so that Buhari/Fulanis can remain in power.

You can see the lull in the activities of the so-called bandits and fulani herdsmen in the south at the present moment.

It's to deceive us and lull us into a false sense of security. Nigerians should expect worse next year. The Fulanis have never willingly given up power in Nigeria. They are not going to start now.

The minor ethnic groups in the middle belt of Nigeria aren't going to stop the Yorubas from seceding.

1. If the plan was to break up Nigeria, then maybe they can slow us down. But the plan is for Yorubas to leave Nigeria. Nigeria can continue to exist as our neighbor but we aren't going to be part of that union.

2. I can assure you that even the minor ethnic groups in the middle belt are tired. I don't see them staying behind to be overrun by the murderous Fulanis. They would rather form a nation with other minor ethnic groups than be with the core North.

I know that Yoruba nation will succeed. No doubt. At present, we are gradually becoming the IT hub for west Africa if not the whole of Africa. I believe in our resourcefulness and ingenuity to create a very viable nation.

It is going to be hard work no doubt, but I know we are up to the task.

The Western world is scared of what we'll become on our own, especially the British and the French. That's why they merged us in the first place and kept us merged subsequently.

They can't have a super power coming out of Africa.

I do have a video of some old British guy giving a lengthy interview with his wife on why the British have always sabotaged the Yorubas in the Nigerian union.

My only fear for the Yorubas are the saboteurs in our midst. They are high ranking and determined to undermine the progress of their own people.

God help us.
@TrippleOh7
Word!

I just logged in and saw your mention. I listened to the Mailafia interview live via the Internet and
I'll listen to it again via podcast to catch that reference to 2022.

Those political elite guys are truly desperate to drag other parts of
Nigeria with them since they've
destroyed the far-Northern people by not investing in their economic and social well being.

The British man's video that you said you have, can I get it to view on
YouTube or is it offline?

History shows that the British colonialists had an insidious habit of undermining those they viewed as threats and then they would elevate the ethnic group(s) who quickly play along with them
to oversee administrative affairs
like it happened in Uganda.

Lastly, Sunday Igboho made an error IMHO by not seeking for asylum at the German Embassy in
Nigeria or Benin which are diplomatic extensions of Germany. It would have been easy to get direct passage to Germany since
he has German residence permit and his wife Ropo has German
citizenship. Hopefully the Yoruba-Beninoise and Yoruba-Nigerian legal teams will be able to show that Sunday Igboho's life was threatened by that criminal DSS invasion of his house on July 1, 2021 which led to the murder of
Igboho's uncle, and also the
number 2 man to Igboho.

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Supporters At Abuja Federal High Court / Release Nnamdi Kanu In 21 Days Or You’re Dead – Armed Group To Southeast Govs, / 1 Killed As Tinubu Supporters Clash In Lagos In Front Of Police (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128