Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG (464 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Amina Gu’ar: We’ve Spent N12.26 Billion To Feed School Children In Niger State / 8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by TruthHurts1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
The federal government says it has spent about N28 billion on its National Social Investment Programme (SIP) in Niger.

The programme is an initiative by the Federal Government to reduce poverty and hunger across the country.

Amina Gu’ar, Focal Person of SIP in Niger, disclosed this while addressing newsmen in Minna on Thursday.

The intervention programme consists of four components – Conditional Cash Transfer, N-Power, Home Grown School Feeding and Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).

Ms Gu’ar explained that the Federal Government had expended over N3.8 billion on Conditional Cash Transfer to 81,176 households across the 25 Local Government Areas of the state.

She added that it also injected over N12 billion for the feeding of 560,000 children for its home-grown school feeding programme with engagement of 14,000 workers.

The official said that the federal government also paid over N11 billion to 12,171 beneficiaries of the N-Power programme between 2016 to 2017.

Ms Gu’ar said that the social investment intervention had recorded successes across the state and had helped in reducing poverty.

She commended the state government for its support towards the success of the programme as well as the provision of a conducive working atmosphere for the personnel.

https://gazettengr.com/weve-spent-n28-billion-to-reduce-poverty-in-niger-fg/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Henrydonland(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Let their work speak for iyself, to don tire for this audio self appraisal sef.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by AdeniyiA(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
I think what they really wanted to say was that they have spent 28bn to improve the economic fortunes of themselves and their families, cronies and friends. These people can't end well, I tell you shocked shocked shocked
If not endsars we won't know that they have stockpiles of foods in store while people are suffering and dying of hunger. Still they'd still tell you they have distributed foods to the poor, since there's no way to confirm. May God's wrath visit them and their families... angry angry

1 Like

Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Audio 28billion
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by youngeagle(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
And even 50 naira no reach me, everything for market still high pass oshogbo weed
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by DDDEnterprises: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Okay. grin grin
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
You used 28B to reduce the poverty in your families, cronies... Not the masses

1 Like

Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Freestainworld(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayelala please I have a message for you, try and branch my house, you need to kill some people for me.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by CodeTemplar: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
What is poverty?. The greatest poverty is poverty of the mind. You support them in rejecting knowledge and wisdom, then come out to talk trash about poverty because you shared oil proceeds.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Haha how them take share the money
I have never received any
I don feel forms tire I never received anything
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by leofab(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by ttaiwo09: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
FG has spent #28 Billion to manufacture poverty!
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Paperwhite(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yet bandits have made Niger state the hotbed of banditry with the attendant effect on the socioeconomic life of the people of the state? Make una continue the lying.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by Dymaco(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
is it true?
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by sapientia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
na wa oo
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by OKPANAMboy: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari is referring to the 30K zombies.
Re: We’ve Spent N28 Billion To Reduce Poverty In Niger: FG by isokomarine: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Without positive result

(1) (Reply)

Can IPOB Rescue Nnamdi Kanu From DSS Custody? / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Demands Full Protection,immediate Release / Ifayemi Elebuibon Condemned Attacked On Sunday Igboho;s Resident, Forecast WAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.