Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening (455 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Bonavi: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Considering the fact that Yorubas have largely been very peaceful in their approach to issues confronting their region. Yorubas have continued to be massacred at any slight opportunity. The ibadan massacre of over 45 people which eye witnesses said is actually more than 100 and then this attack on Sunday Igboho's residence amidst destruction, killings and abductions.among many other attacks reported and unreported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Henrydonland(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bonavi:
Considering the fact that Yorubas have largely been very peaceful in their approach to issues confronting their region. Yorubas have continued to be massacred at any slight opportunity. The ibadan massacre of over 45 people which eye witnesses said is actually more than 100 and then this attack on Sunday Igboho's residence amidst destruction, killings and abductions.among many other attacks reported and unreported.

The people that attacked igboho residence were the army afta they will claim that they had no hand in it.

I know that one day they will all meet their Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Freestainworld(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is exactly what happened to Kanu before he fleed for his life, they are practically trying to shut everyone's mouth, imagine going after Igboho, what exactly is the man's crime to warrant such treatment, I am an Igbo but I totally condemned this cowardice act of the federal government blood thirsty army.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by umunaija: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Watch out from now onwards, the target will be to make Igbos and Yorubas to start bashing themselves, many accounts will be opened with Igbo and Yoruba names for that effect. We Southerners are fools, all of us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by StrongandMighty: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Any miscreant trying to disrupt the peaceful co-existence of the Nigerian people will be treated in a language he or she understands.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Aketi2: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
You all are now effectively the slaves and cows of the caliphate.

I pity my extended families who will now have to live under a ruthless Dhmittude. Now, they are destroying the economy of the South to weaken the people. A hungry man can not fight.
Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by realstars: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
The fulani' terrorist.
Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you keep on using one tactic, it will later become ineffective, hope my brother will understand
Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yíyọ́ ẹkùn kìí ṣe t'ojo.

Because the leopard treads softly doesn't mean it is afraid of its prey.

The Fulanis have embarked on a venture guaranteed to wipe out their race.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Intimidation Of Yorubas Is Quite Disheartening by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
umunaija:
Watch out from now onwards, the target will be to make Igbos and Yorubas to start bashing themselves, many accounts will be opened with Igbo and Yoruba names for that effect. We Southerners are fools, all of us.

They already done that.

Henceforth I'm not responding to any bashing against Yorubas.

Others should follow suit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bihari Meets Queen Of England / Nigeria Is Gone / Kanu Supporters Protest At High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.