Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? (1323 Views)

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video / She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by latogng: 9:39am On May 09, 2011
Just wondering if a lady can tell undoubtedly who owns a pregnancy if she lays with 3 different guys consecutively.Everytime i engage women in this conversation,They always sound sure of the Biological owner of such pregnancies.Please i need comments from Ladies or women to unravel a situation, *Dont ask me which situation*.
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2011
No, there is no way to tell for sure. Sperm can stay alive within the body for 3 to 5 days within the vȧginȧ so if a woman has sex with 3 guys consecutively, she runs the risk of not knowing who the pregnancy belongs to.
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by latogng: 9:53am On May 09, 2011
Though,not to sure but i think sperm takes 2weeks to start any formation,So is it possible for her to tell if there was a gap of like 2weeks, ?
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 9:56am On May 09, 2011
Well, unless there was a major gap in between the times that this individual had sex with these 3 men, I doubt there'd be any sure way of telling who the child belongs to. It's pretty much up in the air undecided
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by bobbyray(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2011
i hope you are not having real life reason for asking, if yes, honestly am sorry for yo cry cry
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by MMM2(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2011
yes
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by latogng: 2:58pm On May 09, 2011
@bobbyray, i was cheated on @ a time and d lady in question got impregnated and said am responsible,so am wondering how i get tagged into it without justification if she was sleepn around,
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2011
lol wait to see who the baby favors the most as it gets old, or get a blinking DNA test!! duh. undecided
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by bobbyray(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2011
well thats always a big issue when you cant protect your sex, if you have been playing safe with appropriate gadgets all the while, if she is pregnant, you can be sure its not you,
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by latogng: 3:17pm On May 09, 2011
How many of us can beat our chest to av strapped ourself %100 in all our sexual escapades, It happened in my days of naivety,So dont gimme dt,
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by chux4liv(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2011
bobbyray:

well thats always a big issue when you cant protect your sex, if you have been playing safe with appropriate gadgets all the while, if she is pregnant, you can be sure its not you,
I beggi angry angry, each time we mention play, as if one playing safe u are hundred percent save, Have you forgotten condom get BURSTED at times, I just had S/E/X yesterday and the CD tore, the sperm enter the babe grin grin grin, so nothing is better than abstinence
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by latogng: 11:19am On May 10, 2011
@chux, How rough where u riding to have bursted the condom and , Dahmm, d gurl must av bn dried out,
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by bobbyray(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2011
latogng:

@chux, How rough where u riding to have bursted the condom and , Dahmm, d gurl must av bn dried out,
undecided undecided
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by ePleasure: 1:45pm On May 10, 2011
There is no way of knowing if she sleeps with them within days. So use condoms, and dint use condoms on dry puxsy. If she gets dried diwn there, use water based or warming sensation lubricants with condoms.

For Lubricants, clitoral stimulator, vibrator, dildos, exotic condoms and more

Call 08059346640
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by bobbyray(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2011
guy no come here come start advertisment, damage is done already, go away angry angry
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by chux4liv(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2011
latogng:

Its not a matter of roughness, when u are at climax, u no dey bother about condom, its after download u go come dey ask, WTF., grin grin grin grin
Re: Can She Tell Undoubtedly Who Owns A Pregnancy If She Lays With 3 Different Guys? by 190: 6:44am On May 11, 2011
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

---- / If Your Gf/bf Scores 5 Of These 10 Questions,you Have A Marriage Material. / 8 Charateristics/signs Of True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.