Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (61466 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by realray(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
sad What can I say, this why homosexuality should be encouraged..
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

I'm just saying facts, alright.
Y'all that are coming for me what if the man is homosexual, that's why he isn't being with his wife!!

And I'm not homosexual angry, jeez I mean am I? I don't know really tongue

though it's ur opinion but I pray God deliver you and everyone out there that need deliverance, because if you father was gay or ur mother was lesbian would you av existed....plz think about it
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by BlackFlamefromP: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
No sir. A married woman has a right to demand for sex when she is Hot. She has a right to be sexually satisfied by her husband. She also has a right to complain if she is not getting sexual satisfaction.

I believe the man is insensitive and too insecure and doesn't know what it takes to make marriage work.

Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by generalwo(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.
..... Oga sex is important..... That's why it's important to marry someone within your sexual capabilities..... If sex is not important, God for no create am...... Women for just dey shit children.....
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by jaxxy(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.

Its almost as important as money. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by NaBanga: 1:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Sex is very important in a marriage. If you are not having sex with you wife, be assured another man will satisfy her. wink
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by EmekaA125(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Future is FEMALE.

She wants divorce so she will have the liberty of sleeping around with young energetic men.

Nurse, go and make peace with ur husband. Help him improve his poor sexual heath and libido instead of divorce.

If it's the other way round, men would be abused and call all sorts of unprintable names.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by kenton(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it

See wetin you dey talk... the woman isn’t a human being with sexual needs yeah?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by ehay(f): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hmmmm, them stay away from women and marriage. Everyone has the right to ask for sex outrightly and to be satisfied sexually.....
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by ehay(f): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Rozcol:

Same awkwardness and shameful it is when a man boldly complains about it.......
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Samabu07(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
It is her right to demand sex from her husband.
If she sought sex outside the confines of her marital home, a lot of people will call for her head.
She should be praised for voicing out. Alot of married women are dying in silence.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Atole26: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:

Oga be sincere with yourself na.. if the story is true . She said the family presented a different man to her and got her married to a sick man instead.. she accepted it.. as if that's not enough he couldn't have sex with her in a whole year.. all of una will just be talking like holy Mary the saint.. can you take that from your married partner.. avoid sex for one year while sleeping on the same bed.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by vetrovialMan(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:

I beg to disagree, she has every right to satisfaction of her conjugal rights. What is wrong with her voicing out her concerns? Or is sexual satisfaction the sole right of men? If she gets her satisfaction out there now, she'll be accused of adultery. Isn't it better this way bearing in mind that marriage is for a lifetime, so she should die in silence abi. Make una dey reason well na abi if na your sister or daughter?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why would he do that? 2 things.

1Hygiene problem

2unattractive appearance
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:

So she should do what if the man no fit satisfy her?

You people on this site get problems. If she go fluctuate outside na una go dey abuse am. Better she go find the one wey fit do am well.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by chineloSA(f): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Are you sure u understood his comment? maybe you should read it again .

I responded to the wrong comment. Thanks.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
chineloSA:

I responded to the wrong comment. Thanks.
all right
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by EndRape2(f): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Look at your myopic thinking, but a man can complain about it right, so women are fire wool, or lack fleash .

quote author=Rozcol post=103265255]But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it[/quote]
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Monday60655(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=103265255]But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it[/quot

Didn't you read where the woman said for over one year, the said husband has not make love with her. Is better to seek legal solution than to commit adultery outside.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by monsuruabiola(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by StreetFight: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

Nothing is even as important as it
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well and enjoyed well

Apart from sex, what else can you do well, that is if you can even do the sex well?

Lazy youth.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
StreetFight:

Apart from sex, what else can you do well, that is if you can even do the sex well?

Lazy youth.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
venabili:

Nope. Is it awkward to say you are hungry or thirsty? Ditto for sex. get it legally and according to the moral standard of your society and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

"That which we do is natural. That which is natural can not be wrong" :Eustace Chesser speaking about sex in his book "Love without fear"

Bros please do you know where I can get Eustace Chesser's books? Especially the one you mentioned above
Thanks
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Konquest: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigSarah:
sad What can I say, this why homosexuality should be encouraged..
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

I'm just saying facts, alright.
Y'all that are coming for me what if the man is homosexual, that's why he isn't being with his wife!!

And I'm not homosexual angry, jeez I mean am I? I don't know really tongue
LMAO... Your last 2 paragraphs really cracked me up.

Twitter is not the only place
people get verbally savaged if
you express a contrarian view.
NL is in the same league with
Twitter, because those who use
Twitter also use NL. These are
your everyday offline folks as
well grin
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Konquest: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:
Any man that can't satisfy his woman in bed is just a waste of space and shouldn't stand up when men are summoned.

I am a woman, and my sexual needs must be met. If I want to be celibate, that is different, but that I'm married and I have an able-bodied man who I am attracted to staring at me but can't get his diick to function and hit my honey well till I shed tears of joy? Forget it, that man is a walking corpse.

Lord knows if I were that woman, I would have raped his sorry diick till he passes out and that's if the diick can stand sef. Mscheww.
@SOW
Waoh! grin

You've got a naughty mind. angry

I can see you're not taking any
prisoners or B.S. here. wink

You know what? I like your use
of metaphors and sarcasm to verbalize your inner feelings
and primal instincts.

In any event, I know full well
that the man has erectile
dysfunction due to diabetes
or prostate issues
for him not to have been
interested in passionately
bleeping his woman (wife)
who incidentally is a nurse
for such a long time frame
of over 365 days. There are
urologists that can take care
of such situations in men, and there would have been no need
for this separation or divorce
drama.

If the man had travelled abroad
for a professional course of over
a year, would she have ditched
her man? Are you pondering
what I'm pondering?

Ignorance truly sucks!

Ciao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.