Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (61397 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Shancca: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.

Are you married?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha[/s].

Crap!!!
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uniquekriss:
they would say the man is a dog. Not easy to be a man.
God bless you
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by ordainbuzz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
The activities of ebonyi people and sex in nigeria is suspect.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by bjtinz: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
The woman, who is a nurse and a native of Ngbo in Ohaukwu local government area of the state, alleged that the husband’s family changed the man they initially presented as her husband and brought a sick man to marry her

I don't understand. What does she mean by this?

How can they change her husband. . And she just agreed?

I never see this one before oo. shocked
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Bahamas95(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's better than commiting adultery.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Thesaint141(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dis matter heavy ooo,
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.
Yes it is. Don’t deceive yourself
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by desire222(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it
You belong to 10th century, because you have backward and archaic mentality.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Bigfish121(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
What is dabino?

Ewizard:

[Judge]
Please give James a mixture of Coconut, Dabino, Groundnut, Banana and Milk.

If it doesn't work, cut of the joystick.

**Bangs the gavel**

Coouurrrtttt!!! angry
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by AsawanaDgreat: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
That tin dey spoil marriage oo, try know how to nack akpako guys, is very important
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by investigator007: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
no think o, sex is super important in a marriage, body no be firewood
Rozcol:
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Goldbw122(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
There is something they are not telling us we shall have a good meeting about this grin
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Charly68: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wicked man,if you dont have problem with your wife,will she come to the court? Let the unfortunate woman leave to satisfy her conscience
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by CHIGIM: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Sex is very important part of marriage without it no marriage is complete.
Trust me
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it
Sex Is a natural phenomenon and women are humans too. Why should they be ashamed because of their sexual cravings ? because the society made them to feel so ?

That's why females are mostly pretenders and not always true to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Gloriagee(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kero what grin
pyyxxaro:
Give him a mixture of burantashi and chilled kerosene

And watch your husband turn into a Bullock

Thank me later
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by phemmyfour: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
See this novice, you better don't go into that institution with this mentality, you won't last one month

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
chineloSA:

How then are people expected to have babies? undecided undecided

I can foresee you in this court again your future wife divorcing you for this same issue.

Are you sure u understood his comment? maybe you should read it again .
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Joystark(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Shameful and awkward?
Boldly?
All in one sentence.

In your world the word "female" equals timidity abi?

Women don suffer sha.

Please how old are you?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Did you read the story at all?

Or you just want to get trolled?

Every marriage deserve balance, that's all I can say, it's a belt way process, when one party is grossly lacking, that's not good.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joystark:

Shameful and awkward?
Boldly?
All in one sentence.

In your world the word "female" equals timidity abi?

Women don suffer sha.

Please how old are you?

Don't mind that lady.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by SocialJustice: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
She isn't bold, you're just primitive.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by uthlaw: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

Nothing is even as important as it
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well and enjoyed well
money is more more important!
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Society does not shame men in regards to sex but its the other way round for women

You are that society
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by darediamond(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
You have this view because of the way we Africans raised our girls to become a coded Prostitute!

See, no Girl/Lady/Woman is sex object unless raised and made to believe!
How you may ask?

In African society, when it comes to responsibilities in marital settings, a boy is raised to become "Man of the house" in view of providing 100% needs of his future Family.

This is TOTALLY WRONG because it makes the Man to believe that his partner in matrimony is only needed mainly for Procreation AND UNRESTRICTED NOR CHALLENGED CONSTANT SEXUAL PLEASURES.

This unreasonable foundation is the main cause of widespread Prostitution today both coded and openly inside and outside Matrimony.

The Proper structure should make a girl know that as a Girl, matrimony calls for RESPONSIBILITIES (financial expecially) on the Ladies side towards the proper functioning of her family and that She has THE RIGTH TO SAY NO OR YES TO REQUESTS FROM HER PATNER WHEN NECESSARY.

She should be properly trained by her Parents to know that She is not Second Fidel in Matrimony inview of Responsibilities in there. That is her Marital life responsibility does not start and ends with SEX for Procreation and Pleasure. She MUST BE EQUIPPED THOROUGHLY to know that SHE MUST HAVE SOMETHINGS TO BRING TO THE TABLE IN ADDITION TO HER HUSBAND'S.

SHE MUST BE MADE TO REALIZE THAT A GUY WHO IS READY TO MARRY HER BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD IN BED WHILE NEGLECTING PARAMOUNT FETURES LIKE HER HAVING A JOB AND BEIGN FINANCIALLY STABLE etc., HIS NOT A TRULY RESPONSIBLE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by fof1: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
sad What can I say, this why homosexuality should be encouraged..
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

I'm just saying facts, alright.
Y'all that are coming for me what if the man is homosexual, that's why he isn't being with his wife!!

And I'm not homosexual angry, jeez I mean am I? I don't know really tongue

Pls Carry Ur Satanic Concept away from here. U are Defiled and will be rewarded with Hell Fire if U don't Change. Homosexuality is Demonic and Doesn't Serve GOD'S Plsns 9r Purpose. Stop Selling this ungodly Thinking. It is Purely Sinful and Hell bound. Pursue Purity of d Body through Rigjtful Sexual Practices and Relationships, Pls.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by DavidEsq(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Give him a mixture of burantashi and chilled kerosene

And watch your husband turn into a Bullock

Thank me later
A bullock is actually a castrated male cow
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Ewizard(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bigfish121:
What is dabino?

Date fruit.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by myhero: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
What is more important in marriage if not sex?? Bedrock of marriage is to have children and without sex, traditionally children won't come
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by justicechichex: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
When u agreed 'for better or worse'.
Wetin u think say e mean? All these oaths taken nowadays are just for fun I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.